Lindsay Lohan will do exactly ZERO DAYS in jail.

• 133 results
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Ryax
@Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
that picture is bananas "
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
normally i would have continued this talk but we already derailed one thread with out bananarisms we dont need to do it twice "
Yeah, we have ruined so many topics. "
its not like we ever meant to derail threads right? "
Define "meant" "
well i dunno i guess we did. BUT we feel bad right? "
Define "bad". "
throwing a cat out of an eight story window just to see if it lands on the ground with one life left "
That's not bad, that's just bananas! "
no...its...  bananatrarium "
Disappearing Ninja Kitty! "
the fuck you say to me in my thread? "
This quote pyramid is so large that the original image of a cat pushing a watermelon out of the water is virtually invisible, thus giving the appearance that he is well-learned in ninja arts (or at least took a few internet courses on it). Some may find it slightly amusing because the image of a cat and a ninja are nothing like each other; when they're added together, it then forms a preposterous mental picture. The watermelon, of course, is left out, although if the user wishes, he may choose to imagine that the watermelon is also a ninja, adding to the absurdity. "
no no no no. if the kitty was a ninja then he would have been either wearing the ninja attire or exiting in a flashy yet stealthy manner. all he/she did was simply fade into the background thus making it seem more like the kitty is just like one of those kids that never actually does anything outstanding so when people get together for a school reunion they dont even ask who they are. this kitty is a perfect example of why kids need to be more active in their life so they can be remembered or at least noticed if they are missing. the fact that you think this kitty is a ninja without any possible evidence to support your ludicrous theory is mind boggling.  "
This cat is not here to be used as an example for ghetto kids. He's just a simple cat. He just wants to feed his family, man. You're turning this into some hateful debate. All kitty ever wanted to do was push that watermelon out of the lake. Why you gotta be so cruel to animals? "
cats dont eat watermelon you fool. everyone knows that cant cut the watermelon up and eat it. you were merely trying to state that the kitty as a ninja and i completely turned the tables on you leaving you baffled and accusing me of turning this into a hateful debate. admit defeat or continue to be out argued at every turn "
Remember back in the day when all we cared about was Lindsay Lohan and Michael Bay? Remember those times? But no, you had to take watermelon kitty out of context and try to get us all banned. We're arguing over the definition of ninja while we should be uniting over the fact that we agree Lohan is ugly. Or, if we don't agree on that, you should become an hero because then you know you've reached rock bottom. "
OH DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE ME THE BAD GUY IN ALL THIS!!! if it werent for me this thread would have gone no where and you know that! i saved this thread besides the fact that lindsey lohan had great tits a while ago this thread had no potential. dont you ever accuse me of anything ever again. you son of a bitch "
You're just trying to justify your existence because you like Lindsay Lohan. Look at what you've done. You've made this a boring two-way conversation that no one will read. You've made this page obscenely long. You've revealed your love of Lohan and hatred of cats. You're making yourself look like a fool. This can stop, but only you can stop it. "
I... I couldnt stop it even if i wanted to...
Aetos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Aetos
@Ryax: Dude your abilities at derailing a thread are impressive, most impressive...
bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By bicycleham
@Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
normally i would have continued this talk but we already derailed one thread with out bananarisms we dont need to do it twice "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
throwing a cat out of an eight story window just to see if it lands on the ground with one life left "
This quote pyramid is so large that the original image of a cat pushing a watermelon out of the water is virtually invisible, thus giving the appearance that he is well-learned in ninja arts (or at least took a few internet courses on it). Some may find it slightly amusing because the image of a cat and a ninja are nothing like each other; when they're added together, it then forms a preposterous mental picture. The watermelon, of course, is left out, although if the user wishes, he may choose to imagine that the watermelon is also a ninja, adding to the absurdity. "
no no no no. if the kitty was a ninja then he would have been either wearing the ninja attire or exiting in a flashy yet stealthy manner. all he/she did was simply fade into the background thus making it seem more like the kitty is just like one of those kids that never actually does anything outstanding so when people get together for a school reunion they dont even ask who they are. this kitty is a perfect example of why kids need to be more active in their life so they can be remembered or at least noticed if they are missing. the fact that you think this kitty is a ninja without any possible evidence to support your ludicrous theory is mind boggling.  "
This cat is not here to be used as an example for ghetto kids. He's just a simple cat. He just wants to feed his family, man. You're turning this into some hateful debate. All kitty ever wanted to do was push that watermelon out of the lake. Why you gotta be so cruel to animals? "
cats dont eat watermelon you fool. everyone knows that cant cut the watermelon up and eat it. you were merely trying to state that the kitty as a ninja and i completely turned the tables on you leaving you baffled and accusing me of turning this into a hateful debate. admit defeat or continue to be out argued at every turn "
Remember back in the day when all we cared about was Lindsay Lohan and Michael Bay? Remember those times? But no, you had to take watermelon kitty out of context and try to get us all banned. We're arguing over the definition of ninja while we should be uniting over the fact that we agree Lohan is ugly. Or, if we don't agree on that, you should become an hero because then you know you've reached rock bottom. "
OH DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE ME THE BAD GUY IN ALL THIS!!! if it werent for me this thread would have gone no where and you know that! i saved this thread besides the fact that lindsey lohan had great tits a while ago this thread had no potential. dont you ever accuse me of anything ever again. you son of a bitch "
You're just trying to justify your existence because you like Lindsay Lohan. Look at what you've done. You've made this a boring two-way conversation that no one will read. You've made this page obscenely long. You've revealed your love of Lohan and hatred of cats. You're making yourself look like a fool. This can stop, but only you can stop it. "
I... I couldnt stop it even if i wanted to... "
POST PYRAMID!
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I don't know what's going on, is Lindsay Lohan playing Monopoly?

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Joshakazam
@Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY INBOX!!!!
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ryax
@Tactical_Kill said:
" @Ryax: Dude your abilities at derailing a thread are impressive, most impressive... "
what can i say, ive gotten alot of practice.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By iam3green

i kind of knew that already. she is going there for like 10 minutes then she is going out.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By LiquidPrince
@CaptainObvious said:
" That's twice as long as my time in jail. "
And four times as long as mine.
Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Mrskidders
@MrKlorox: I reckon her wendy stinks like that fish can they just opened in the GB offices.  It would like going down on a dead eskimo.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Wait, this isn't about Olivia Wilde? I'm out.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#111  Edited By TheHT
@lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY INBOX!!!! "
STOP IT GAIS I HATE HAEVING TO SCROLL SO MUCH!!!
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ryax
@TheHT said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
STOP IT GAIS I HATE HAEVING TO SCROLL SO MUCH!!! "
im good at what i do.
Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#113  Edited By MachoFantastico

It's cause she is famous, and famous people get away with everything. 

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Joshakazam
@Ryax said:
" @TheHT said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
im good at what i do. "
Yup.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

when will whiskey make is so these don't happen?

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By schizogony

I just fractured my right index finger from over-scrolling. 

Thanks GiantBomb. 

Thanks LiLo.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#118  Edited By tebbit

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED HERE. 

*Sees Ryax  multiple times in a ridiculously large quote pyramid* 

Roger that, moving on. 

@schizogony:
 Good guess by the way.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#119  Edited By Bigheart711
@TrueEnglishGent said:
" It's cause she is famous, and famous people get away with everything.  "
This. :(
GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By GunnBjorn

This site is 'bout video games, not mentally challenged, emotionally instable celebreties. This woman is the object of ridicule now and it's very unlikely she'll ever get her career on track again.    
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#121  Edited By Hailinel
@GunnBjorn said:

"This site is 'bout video games, not mentally challenged, emotionally instable celebreties. This woman is the object of ridicule now and it's very unlikely she'll ever get her career on track again.     "

This is the Off Topic forum.  If people on the site wish to discuss emotionally unstable/drug-addled celebrities, they're free to do so here.
TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

She seems like the girl you pick up at a bar, start driving with her to your place, half way there realize "Wait... what the fuck?", and kick her out in a parking lot with 50 cents for the payphone. Seriously, who cares.

Avatar image for lordcmdrstryker
LordCmdrStryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By LordCmdrStryker

She'll either a) get her shit together, get clean permanently and get her life back on track, in which case great for her but I don't care, or b) continue to do dumb shit until she drives while intoxicated again and kills herself and maybe some other people, or overdoses and kills herself, in which case too bad for her but I still don't care. 

Reading tabloid trash makes your brain melt.

error5305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By error5305
@lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @TheHT said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
im good at what i do. "
Yup. "
I think she should just do Zero Tolerance On Demand instead of zero days, it's win win.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Hey, that's cool, I'm also spending zero days in jail. Can I be in the news too?

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Joshakazam
@error5305 said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @TheHT said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
im good at what i do. "
Yup. "
I think she should just do Zero Tolerance On Demand instead of zero days, it's win win. "
Cause that had to do with a cat and watermelon.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ryax
@lilman1101 said:
" @error5305 said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @TheHT said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Xolare said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Keenblaze said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @lilman1101 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
BANANATASTIC!!!!!!!!! "
Define "meant" "
Define "bad". "
POST PYRAMID! "
im good at what i do. "
Yup. "
I think she should just do Zero Tolerance On Demand instead of zero days, it's win win. "
Cause that had to do with a cat and watermelon. "
did some one bump our derailment with something somewhat relevant? isnt that against the rules?
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Goly

Did you really expect her to do jail? Were you born yesterday or what?

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#129  Edited By wunder_

I love LiLo

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Joshakazam
@Goly said:
" Did you really expect her to do jail? Were you born yesterday or what? "
Excuse me? This is a topic about cats and watermelon. 

Now move on!
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Goly
@lilman1101 said:
" @Goly said:
Excuse me? This is a topic about cats and watermelon.  Now move on! "
Aham! Now it's gotten interesting. I can safely say that kitties with watermelon are the most delicious thing to eat ever.
schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By schizogony

Okay, so wait. 

First she's NOT going now she IS going to jail? 

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Joshakazam
@Goly said:
" @lilman1101 said:
" @Goly said:
Excuse me? This is a topic about cats and watermelon.  Now move on! "
Aham! Now it's gotten interesting. I can safely say that kitties with watermelon are the most delicious thing to eat ever. "
LIES! You must try monkeys and plums first!
scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By scarace360

Hold on a what is not doing what?