Moving sucks

MDomier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By MDomier

So my wife and I decided that it's about time to sell our Bi-Level house and move into something a little bigger.  We've been toiling with the idea for a while, but up until our latest child never really had a good reason.  We attempted to fit both kids in one room and it worked for a short while (1 month), but as our youngest grew older, or need for a second dresser and more closet space grew. There was no possibility to add on to our current home so a new home it is. We decided to put our house on the market without having a new place in mind.  Long story short, our house sold before we found a new on so we moved into a decent sized town home for now.  Holy crap did we have a lot of junk saved for no reason.  Now onto searching for a better home! On plus side when boxing up some old games I found an unopened Final Fantasy VII.  WOOT!

Wish me luck.   

MD.

MDomier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MDomier

So my wife and I decided that it's about time to sell our Bi-Level house and move into something a little bigger.  We've been toiling with the idea for a while, but up until our latest child never really had a good reason.  We attempted to fit both kids in one room and it worked for a short while (1 month), but as our youngest grew older, or need for a second dresser and more closet space grew. There was no possibility to add on to our current home so a new home it is. We decided to put our house on the market without having a new place in mind.  Long story short, our house sold before we found a new on so we moved into a decent sized town home for now.  Holy crap did we have a lot of junk saved for no reason.  Now onto searching for a better home! On plus side when boxing up some old games I found an unopened Final Fantasy VII.  WOOT!

Wish me luck.   

MD.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ProfessorEss

You are correct sir, moving truly sucks.

...sucks hard. GL.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Moving, especially to another country while you're still in school is awful.

Really, it sucks.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JasonR86
@MDomier: 

For a couple of summers I had to work as a mover with my uncle and I can tell you that moving sucks for the movers as well.
Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Marcsman

Moving does suck.