my boring ass blog

gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By gnark1ll420

this is a start to my blog. and maybe one day it will have a middle and an end. but for the beginning i guess i can say a little bit about my self. I like to play alot of videogames, mostly xbox 360 but i also game on a ps2, snes, and a ds. i also enjoy watching movies and tv when i am not gaming. occasonally i try to skateboard and disc golf when it is not 90 degrees outside. if you want to know anything that i didn't mention. well you can ask me or you are gonna have to wait when i update this. that is all for now because i am lazy like that.
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gnark1ll420

this is a start to my blog. and maybe one day it will have a middle and an end. but for the beginning i guess i can say a little bit about my self. I like to play alot of videogames, mostly xbox 360 but i also game on a ps2, snes, and a ds. i also enjoy watching movies and tv when i am not gaming. occasonally i try to skateboard and disc golf when it is not 90 degrees outside. if you want to know anything that i didn't mention. well you can ask me or you are gonna have to wait when i update this. that is all for now because i am lazy like that.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

So... what are some of your favorite games?

gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gnark1ll420

some of my current  favorite games on the 360 are battlefield bad company 2, skate 3, radiangames crossfire(XBLI), final fantasy XIII, rock band 2, fallout 3, oblivion also can tolerate MW2. for the snes would be Final fantasy II, final fantasy III, chrono trigger, secret of mana, secret of evermore, super metroid (Loved me some squaresoft during these years). PS2= star ocean 3, dragon quest VIII, final fantasy X,X2,XII, Suikoden III. PSone=all the final fantasies, suikoden I and II. just loves me some RPGs. there are a lot more to this list but these are some.
Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Castro

So, your name is in green so I will assume that you enjoy the Xbox 360 a great deal. Would you consider yourself a "fanboy?" You didn't indicate that you had a PS3 so I just had to make sure. Fanboy crap is not tolerated here. Also, Super Metroid is the best Super Nintendo game that I ever played.

gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gnark1ll420
@Castro: no i don't have a PS3 right now. but plan on getting one eventually. was thinking about getting one a couple months ago but i decided to get a laptop instead.  so i don't think that i am a 360 fanboy. maybe one day i'll buy a wii too.
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gnark1ll420

well i just beat singularity today. and i have to say it was a pretty good game. thinking about sending this back to gamefly or if i want to attempt to get some multiplayer cheevos. which might be hard as this portion of the game wasn't very good from what i played so far. i sure if this game sells decently we will get a sequel. seeing as activision published this we might. well time to take a break and watch some tv.
ThePwnee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePwnee
@The_Forest_Bear said:
" Fuck you OP. "
secretagent099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By secretagent099
@The_Forest_Bear said:
" Fuck you OP. "
@ThePwnee said:
" @The_Forest_Bear said:
" Fuck you OP. "
"
Woah where did this come from? Did the OP say something?
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince

I was not disappointed.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Ace829
@secretagent099 said:

" @The_Forest_Bear said:

" Fuck you OP. "
@ThePwnee said:
" @The_Forest_Bear said:
" Fuck you OP. "
"
Woah where did this come from? Did the OP say something? "
Nah. They're just trolling. It's mating season so you'll understand.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By natetodamax

I love how you said you could tolerate MW2, because it's totally true. That's a game you need to tolerate in order to thoroughly enjoy.

ThePwnee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThePwnee
@secretagent099:@Ace829:  Sorry, I just like quoting shit. That other dude's an asshole though, I just saw his other thread.
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Ace829 said:

" @secretagent099 said:

" @The_Forest_Bear said:

" Fuck you OP. "
@ThePwnee said:
" @The_Forest_Bear said:
" Fuck you OP. "
"
Woah where did this come from? Did the OP say something? "
Nah. They're just trolling. It's mating season so you'll understand. "
I wouldn't pay any attention to a user that has the default Master Chief icon as their avatar.
Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joshakazam

Welcome to Giantbomb?

gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gnark1ll420

decided i should start playing blue dragon again and try to get some more cheevos for it. would be nice if they make an actual 360 sequel but probably won't happen if hironobu sakaguchi retires lsoon like he wants to. maybe when i have some money i'll go buy lost oddessy.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Claude

No Wii mention huh? You'll fit in nicely here.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pweidman

Definitely play Lost Odyssey tc.  Best jrpg I've played on the 360...and welcome duder.
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gnark1ll420
@pweidman: i have played it but it was a rental  

@Claude: may be hard to believe but i have never played the Wii
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gnark1ll420

finally get to play the 360 medal of honor beta after waiting for a month. so far it's not too bad a mix between call of duty and battlefield. guns need to have more recoil. and when you choose a sniper class you don't get no 8x/12x scope to start with only a red dot. knifing is quicker than BC. can't  talk to teammates unless you are in party chat. can't even use a spot button but i guess a uav makes up for this. wish they utilized the frostbite engine and had  more destruction. no killcams. though it is a beta hopefully some of these will be solved.  
on a different note if you have steam you can/should be able to download a free game called alien storm. from what little i played it wasn't to bad. especially since it was free. so try it out
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By habster3
@ThePwnee:
LOL; he's made 6 forum posts and 4 of them have already been deleted!
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gnark1ll420

tried play bad company 2 today but not working out very well because it is apparently noob/moron day. noone used thier headsets. the retard wookies can't use motion sensors and noone can use the back button. so i ended up getting 5 loses in a row. got 7 wins in a row yesterday because the squads i was in actually communicated. 
who cares about you precious k/d ratio. i think w/l is a bit more important. i guess you would get kicked out of you lamebattles/mlg clan if it goes negative. and if you want you just kill people they have a squad deathmatch mode for you mordern warfare noobs. since we know you can't handle team work. hopefully tomarrow or later one tonight the noobs will get offline. that's my rant for the day.
gnark1ll420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gnark1ll420

Finally able to get back on to this site. Always been using my Facebook account to sign in but you can't use that anymore.
Been rocking the Black Ops and liking it way better than Modern Warfare 2. Well at least for now until the lame hackers start ruining the game. Already seeing the colored clan tags and encountered someone with a turbo controller on the M14. Of course the guy denied it. Got my proof from theater mode.
Also didn't realized how many people liked animal sex,  inter species erotica, and are Nazis lovers that they sport on their emblems.
 This is all for now.