• 67 results
zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By zityz

Im glad they're doing this because not everyone has bought a wii motion plus, BUT! 

Honestly wtf is the point now? how many games utilize the Wii Motion Plus in the first place? Red Steal 2 and what Tiger woods golf and Wii sports Resort?  
 Unfortunatly, this won't mean shit, because I swear 75% of all developers who make stuff for the Wii are LAZY AS FUCK who want to make a quick buck.  

Hardly anyone is going to utilize the damn thing anyway. That's what I think tho so.
JessicaBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By JessicaBoo
@RecSpec said:
" Does it have a glowing ball on the end of it? "
Why in the hell does this even relate to PS3, Nintendo created the motion controller first. And the motion plus was created way before the PS3 move...  
halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By halberdierv2

well, seems logical.as Hailinel said, i wonder what the battery is like.

Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 4

I keep imagining FlingSmash will have gameplay like "Throw the controller across the room as hard and fast as you can -- okay, now go buy a new controller."

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By microshock
 @JessicaBoo said:
" @RecSpec said:
" Does it have a glowing ball on the end of it? "
Why in the hell does this even relate to PS3, Nintendo created the motion controller first. And the motion plus was created way before the PS3 move...   "
Wrong on the first count. Nintendo definitely DIDN'T create the motion controller. 
JauntyHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By JauntyHat
@Landon:  
You just described EVERY hardware company's business ever.
landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By landon
@JauntyHat said:
" @Landon:  You just described EVERY hardware company's business ever. "
Yeah? Name 40.
ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By ch3burashka

While Microsoft and Sony have rolled out either brand new hardware or software iterations, Nintendo has taken a... unique approach with hardware iterations. I can't say I like it.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By Meowayne
@MordeaniisChaos said:

" @Meowayne said:

" @PosableActionFigure said:
"  And, by the way, despite having a new controller packed in, FlingSmash is only priced at $49.99.      More like, despite have some mini-games packed in, the new remote is only priced at $49.99. This is Wii Play all over again. "
FlingSmash is not a minigame compilation, it has been around for almost two years now including videos and previews, all of which have been positive.  Try again.   "
Yeah but do you really think that is really a GAME. It looks pretty casual. This is basically one long fleshed out mini-game."
Every game is, per definition, "one long fleshed out mini-game." And I have had more fun with some of your feared minigame compilations than with titles you would call "a real game". I'm sorry, but your discrediting of this game for reasons I cannot even begin to describe (I was trying, but I cannot come up with a cohesive and reasonable way of saying how and why FlingSmash should not be called game). Is it the lack of a protagonist or narrative?  The lack of polygonal 3D graphics with fancy shaders? The simplicity of the interface? The lack of an attempt to create (and fail at) thematic depth? Should we stop saying "game" to everything that is not trying to imitate "movie"?   Do you even remember what the word play might have meant to you once? Should we put a ban on everything that doesn't require extensive video gaming experience to be picked up?
Of course it looks "casual". It is.  But that doesn't stop it from being a classical, spot-on variety of the "video game" kind: An interactive audiovisual experience where your task is to overcome obstacles and solve problems either by mental or motor skills or a combination of both.
Casual is an approach. Whether or not the developer put much thought and intelligence into making it a good experience is a wholly different discussion and has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with how much or little it may threaten your masculinity or the perceived seriousness of your favorite pasttime, playing games.

JauntyHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By JauntyHat
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#61  Edited By Meowayne
SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By SumDeus

It's more accurate than the laws of physics can handle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5865c6a5c9438
deactivated-5865c6a5c9438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So... they're gonna buy back my obsolete hardware right?

battykissinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By battykissinger

Whatever Flingsmash is, it's got a wonderful title!

TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#65  Edited By TobyD81

Never mind Fling Smash, this needs to be bundled with Skyward Sword.

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By ma_rc_01

Does that mean integrated wii speak?

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#67  Edited By Bones8677

So does that mean that this new wiimote won't work for 99% of all the wii games like the stand alone wii motion plus?

TheMartino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheMartino

I've already played flingsmash with my Wii. It's fun and satisfying, but you can only play it once.