Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Okay so I know this album came out almost five years ago but I love this albums so much that I decided I needed to write a review about it. Room for Squares is John Mayer's first album which contains a variety of different types of songs. This album contains John Mayer's pop songs unlike is newest studio album Continuum which manly features songs in the blues genre. The album starts off with the song "No Such Thing" which is one of Mayer's faster paced songs and ends with "St Patrick's Day" which is a much more calm song. The greatest thing about this album is that Mayer's lyrics are of great quality. I found myself able to relate to songs such as "83" where Mayer expresses his desire to return to his childhood and "Great Indoors" where Mayer sings about a girl is afraid of the world and spends most of her time inside her house. I recommend this album to anyone who enjoys music from bands such as Dave Matthews Band and Dispatch.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Okay so I know this album came out almost five years ago but I love this albums so much that I decided I needed to write a review about it. Room for Squares is John Mayer's first album which contains a variety of different types of songs. This album contains John Mayer's pop songs unlike is newest studio album Continuum which manly features songs in the blues genre. The album starts off with the song "No Such Thing" which is one of Mayer's faster paced songs and ends with "St Patrick's Day" which is a much more calm song. The greatest thing about this album is that Mayer's lyrics are of great quality. I found myself able to relate to songs such as "83" where Mayer expresses his desire to return to his childhood and "Great Indoors" where Mayer sings about a girl is afraid of the world and spends most of her time inside her house. I recommend this album to anyone who enjoys music from bands such as Dave Matthews Band and Dispatch.