Screwing Around in Game Universes

El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By El33tPanda

If you have ever played a completely RPG or MMO, you know what I mean.  Sometimes you can just sit there and spend hours upon hours just doing things that the developers didn't intend to be fun or exciting for that matter.  Want to kick a few chickens, then sit there and kick them.  Need a 27 hour nap?  Lay down and take it.  Feelin' the carnage?  Turn safety off and go to town.  It's all so simple, and I love games that give you the tools to do all of these things, but still have a story.  A stroke of genius.

El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1  Edited By El33tPanda

If you have ever played a completely RPG or MMO, you know what I mean.  Sometimes you can just sit there and spend hours upon hours just doing things that the developers didn't intend to be fun or exciting for that matter.  Want to kick a few chickens, then sit there and kick them.  Need a 27 hour nap?  Lay down and take it.  Feelin' the carnage?  Turn safety off and go to town.  It's all so simple, and I love games that give you the tools to do all of these things, but still have a story.  A stroke of genius.

Civraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Civraz

I second that.