Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By macker33

Alas i have no idea what i did.

banned
 banned

Well i got to say and i'm not just saying it because i was banned but gamespot has being going downhill for a while.

Sure the video reviews are still good(saves a lot of reading if nothing else)but it seems to be getting less and less frequently updated these days.
Its like there is nobody maintaing the place because the formatting is way out of whack and its been that way for a while.

And the moral of the story?a word of warning?
If  a christian basher comes onto a games board(mass effect 2) saying he would like to see a gay romance side story just leave it be(unless of course righteous anger takes over)because he will only go off to collect his buddies and they will report you en-mass to the moderator. tsch.
macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By macker33

Alas i have no idea what i did.

banned
 banned

Well i got to say and i'm not just saying it because i was banned but gamespot has being going downhill for a while.

Sure the video reviews are still good(saves a lot of reading if nothing else)but it seems to be getting less and less frequently updated these days.
Its like there is nobody maintaing the place because the formatting is way out of whack and its been that way for a while.

And the moral of the story?a word of warning?
If  a christian basher comes onto a games board(mass effect 2) saying he would like to see a gay romance side story just leave it be(unless of course righteous anger takes over)because he will only go off to collect his buddies and they will report you en-mass to the moderator. tsch.
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

So you came to GiantBomb to complain about being banned from GameSpot?

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Isn't "be excellent to each other" a line from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?  Lame.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

oh boy

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King
@ajamafalous said:
" So you came to GiantBomb to complain about being banned from GameSpot? "
Hey, that's the first thing most of us did when we came here :P.
macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By macker33

Well giantbomb is after gamespot when i do my rounds,i just found out,i got 2 violation notices despite the fact i hadnt posted in 2 weeks.

I dont think bill or ted will be too happy,all i got to do now is find me one of them banhammers.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By MasturbatingBear

that 
suck

Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Pinkshley1
@macker33:  Hah, that was my second post on this site! my ban from gamespot lol. But I haven't looked back. This site is what gamespot USED to be.
Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Brunchies

I never had an account on gamespot, now I know why it was great that I never got one. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Video_Game_King said:
" @ajamafalous said:
Hey, that's the first thing most of us did when we came here :P. "
FUCK GAMESP.........Wait guys we have to play nice, were all friends, remember?
macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By macker33

I prefer the whole feel of this place anyway,it was just habit that kept me going to gamespot

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I really like the new format of On The Spot.  I've been trying to watch that regularly since it started again.  The news is nicely digestible as well.  Really the only thing I hate about Gamespot is the forums and the users of them.

macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By macker33

A couple of things are ok but it has been getting worse.
  And moderaters with hair triggers wont ever do the site any good,just found out i'm banned from gamefaqs as well.

It was probably just time for me to move on.I'm already over it.
  Its not the first time i've been banned from somewhere but at least the other times i probably did enough to deserve to get banned.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By breadfan

I love how people always say they had no idea how they got banned.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By Suicrat

Wait, so what exactly is wrong with the idea of a "gay romance side story" in Mass Effect 2, and why would it incur your wrath?

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By DanielJW
@Br3adfan said:
" I love how people always say they had no idea how they got banned. "
I also fail to understand why people come to the site touting the fact that they've been banned elsewhere. Like it'll somehow build a rapport with the community.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By armaan8014

You should check out gamespot nowadays.. it's completely dead.. Whenever i check out some news or watch a video, there are only about 8 to 10 comments on it.  The community is boring there..
I only check that site sometimes nowadays when i need second reference on games and need accurate release dates..    Sigh.. that site used to be my homepage once...
Giantbomb rocks ..

macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By macker33
@Suicrat said:
" Wait, so what exactly is wrong with the idea of a "gay romance side story" in Mass Effect 2, and why would it incur your wrath? "
Dude(or dudette)I'm not going to get involved in the debate that got me banned from gamespot no matter how gay you try to make things.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

get outta here

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Suicrat
@macker33: So in other words you got banned from Gamespot for expressing homophobia.

Nice try coming off as the persecuted one.
macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By macker33

snore

Rio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Rio

So you're saying you hate gays?

RCenk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RCenk

You can't brush off criticisms against your homophobia when it's the reason for the ban you're complaining about.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xyzygy

Yeah dude that pretty dumb to try to pass off the fact that you don't want any gays in Mass Effect, and you got banned for it. Rightfully so.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#25  Edited By AgentJ
@macker33 said:
" Alas i have no idea what i did.
 banned
 banned
Well i got to say and i'm not just saying it because i was banned but gamespot has being going downhill for a while.  Sure the video reviews are still good(saves a lot of reading if nothing else)but it seems to be getting less and less frequently updated these days. Its like there is nobody maintaing the place because the formatting is way out of whack and its been that way for a while.  And the moral of the story?a word of warning? If  a christian basher comes onto a games board(mass effect 2) saying he would like to see a gay romance side story just leave it be(unless of course righteous anger takes over)because he will only go off to collect his buddies and they will report you en-mass to the moderator. tsch. "
You watch the video reviews so you don't have to read as much? Not to mention you wanted to fight homosexuality in videogames (christian basher?)? Jeez, everyone's pissing me off today! 

Please, don't spread your homophobia here. We don't want it anymore than Gamespot does. 
yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#26  Edited By yetiantics

i remember being a full paying member back in the day, but i NEVER dared to go into the forums.  
Glad to know my avoidance was justified.
TyphoonSwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TyphoonSwell

Darn it! We already have homophobes in GB?! Too much publicity can really be a bad thing....  

Ignorance is slowly making it's way into GB....

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Whats the Giant Bomb banned screen look like?

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baillie

You aren't cool. The Giant Bomb community doesn't rebel against Gamespot. I have an account there, I've been there for several years now. The content isn't as great as it was, but for times like TGS it is a good place to have. On The Spot has been revamped and it is really pretty good, along with Start/Select it's slowly building up its reputation again.

You're the only thing I'm not liking here. Homophobia isn't something to be proud of. You got banned for a reason, and so has everyone else who's been banned there.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By asurastrike
@macker33 said:
 banned
 banned
Well i got to say and i'm not just saying it because i was banned but gamespot has being going downhill for a while.  Sure the video reviews are still good(saves a lot of reading if nothing else)but it seems to be getting less and less frequently updated these days. Its like there is nobody maintaing the place because the formatting is way out of whack and its been that way for a while.  And the moral of the story?a word of warning? If  a christian basher comes onto a games board(mass effect 2) saying he would like to see a gay romance side story just leave it be(unless of course righteous anger takes over)because he will only go off to collect his buddies and they will report you en-mass to the moderator. tsch. "
Wait, I'm confused. Someone said they would like to see a gay romance side story in Mass Effect 2, exactly how is that christian bashing? Also, why did you feel the need to express your "righteous anger(homophobia)"? The same thing will get you banned here, unless I am misunderstanding your post. Please do correct me.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By asurastrike
@macker33 said:
 banned
 banned
Wait, I'm confused. Someone said they would like to see a gay romance side story in Mass Effect 2, exactly how is that christian bashing? Also, why did you feel the need to express your "righteous anger(homophobia)"? The same thing will get you banned here, unless I am misunderstanding your post. Please do correct me.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Suicrat

@SoothsayerGB said:

" Whats the Giant Bomb banned screen look like? "

I think Macker33 will get to see it before long.
Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lowbrow
@Asurastrike said:
" @macker33 said:
 banned
 banned
Wait, I'm confused. Someone said they would like to see a gay romance side story in Mass Effect 2, exactly how is that christian bashing? Also, why did you feel the need to express your "righteous anger(homophobia)"? The same thing will get you banned here, unless I am misunderstanding your post. Please do correct me. "
He used christian basher, and righteous anger in the same paragraph. Any attempts to correct you would be futile.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iam3green

ha, i know what u mean. i got banned there a while ago and came here to post on a video game forum.  i got banned for something stupid: 

i replied to a thread with some pictures. one of the pictures was a hotlink so when i posted it some people saw what ever it was while others could see a old naked lady. i got banned and looked at my messages noticed that mod said he noticed that i got hotlink. sadly, nothing happened to it so i got permanent ban. i made another account but that got banned after 3 months of making it. i'm kind of surprised that i got to stay there that long.

now, i'm here posting on gaintbomb. i checked out gamespot the other day on the forums. it seems more boring then before.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By RichardLOlson

You can tell the difference from people who came from Gamespot to the people who are from giantbomb.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By jonnyboy

To be honest Mass Effect could do with a little bit of man love. With associated achievements too.

**Achievement unlocked 30G- You're Fabulous Darling!**

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dbz1995
@RCenk said:
" You can't brush off criticisms against your homophobia when it's the reason for the ban you're complaining about. "
Wh00P! FIRST POST!
macker33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By macker33

Homophobe?? i guess the lunatics really have taken over the asylum,anyone ever see planet of the apes?

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ToxicFruit
@Video_Game_King said:
" @ajamafalous said:
Hey, that's the first thing most of us did when we came here :P. "
well yeah the same thing happened to me about a year ago some guy was way out of his line and i put him in his place using the "internet" then i got banned.... luckily i came here
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Suicrat

Yeah, anyone who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality deserves to be committed, right.

Seriously, do you honestly think a website based in the San Francisco Bay Area is going to be full of homophobia-sympathizers?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CL60

This isn't the place to complain about Gamespot.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FrankCanada97
@Suicrat said:

" Yeah, anyone who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality deserves to be committed, right.  Seriously, do you honestly think a website based in the San Francisco Bay Area is going to be full of homophobia-sympathizers? "

Yeah, he pretty much entered the hornets' nest on that one.
CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CactusWolf
@macker33 said:
 banned
 banned
There's a whole lot of dumb in this post.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#44  Edited By Video_Game_King
@CL60 said:
" This isn't the place to complain about Gamespot. "
Ummm....yes, it is :??
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CL60
@Video_Game_King: No it really isn't.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FrankCanada97
@CL60 said:
" @Video_Game_King: No it really isn't. "
Yeah, it's a site... about video games. Remember?
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By eroticfishcake

It's a place to come once you've been banned from Gamespot!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CL60
@FrankCanada97: It's not a site...about Gamespot.
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Bigandtasty
@Video_Game_King said:
" @CL60 said:
" This isn't the place to complain about Gamespot. "
Ummm....yes, it is :?? "
Complaining about Gamespot a little is fine. The way he's doing it, with his whole "homogay agenda" vibe, is not.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FrankCanada97
@CL60: That was a response to Video_Game_King just so you know.