#53  Edited By Nude_Dude
nickystixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By nickystixx

next time you see her tell her she looks pretty and ask her if she wants to be with you. if she says no then just move on with your life.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Nude_Dude
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
"
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"

Look a little bit closer, and you'll see the irony that is his screename.
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By Emilio

You'll know a girl likes you when she **** your **** after school while you use your **** to **** her **** with her own **** in her ears.

You should talk to her.

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KindGalaxy

Yeah, I'd echo what other people say, just ask her out to some fast food or whatever your budget allows at your age, hell, even a weekend afternoon at the local mall; buy her some ice cream or a milk shake or something kids do, sorry but I feel kind of out of touch; despite being 23. I asked the woman who'd later become my wife for a coffee and lunch, took her to a special place by the beach, the whole thing; fishermen doing their thing, pelicans doing theirs, kids making sand castles, was awesome as hell to get the early sparks but at teen years... you probably will enjoy a few weeks or months of heavy petting and either get dumped or find something better, so yeah; ask her to a date at the mall, some cheap food, maybe a movie if your budget allows and go from there, best case scenario you get some rubbing, worst case scenario you get turned down; it's not a big deal.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Rowr
Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
We cant give you a yes or no answer here. Try reading her body language, and dont push things from "smiles and eye contact" to "wanna  go out" if your not to sure. Find situations where you can make contact in a natural way, start a conversation and see where it goes. Try not to be a social retard if at all possible.

I assume your 14 or something, your just going to have to learn to read body language like everyone does at this age. Success and Failure.

said:
"I love how there is like 30 of these types of threads sometimes, at certain times of the day I almost think GB is a relationship help forum.."
It makes me depressed for either the social ineptness, or the general age of the community. (Because i dont want to feel old.)
KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KindGalaxy
Rowr said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"I love how there is like 30 of these types of threads sometimes, at certain times of the day I almost think GB is a relationship help forum.."
It makes me depressed for either the social ineptness, or the general age of the community. (Because i dont want to feel old.)"
I'm guessing it's social ineptness, but that's the norm for any forum on the internet, bunch of socially inept individuals asking other socially inept individuals for advise on things the socially inept do not have a grasp on.
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"
"There's a couple here, but they're all ugly."

Last time I heard a  count, there were eight girls. And two of them were attractive for human females. The other 6... Well one of them refused to post pics. And the other 5 were just rumored to exist....
ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By ToRo
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#63  Edited By wefwefasdf
ToRo said:
"Read this book and you get her."
At first, I thought the title said something else...
ScaryDoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ScaryDoor

She hates you!

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
"Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"
"There's a couple here, but they're all ugly."

Last time I heard a  count, there were eight girls. And two of them were attractive for human females. The other 6... Well one of them refused to post pics. And the other 5 were just rumored to exist...."
And dont forget that 1 of them was a DUDE
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jayge_
KindGalaxy said:
"Rowr said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
It makes me depressed for either the social ineptness, or the general age of the community. (Because i dont want to feel old.)"
I'm guessing it's social ineptness, but that's the norm for any forum on the internet, bunch of socially inept individuals asking other socially inept individuals for advise on things the socially inept do not have a grasp on."
The old "everybody is a super-nerd who pretends to have lives, so I don't feel bad" response. Oldest and most tiresome in the book.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pibo47
Simsfreak14 said:
Ok, you sound like your 13 and dont know what to do if a girl probaly likes you, let me help. ASK HER THE FUCK OUT!!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pibo47 said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
Ok, you sound like your 13 and dont know what to do if a girl probaly likes you, let me help. ASK HER THE FUCK OUT!!!!
"
Yea dude just ask that Bitch to home coming.  Whats the worse that could happen.
Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Marzy

I'm not really sure, as I haven't really had much experience with girlfriends, but I always smile at people, just out of friendliness. So I'm not sure about how she feels. All I can say to help is, ask her, but I understand myself how difficult that can be.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
SlowHands said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Relationships through a woman's eyes is kind of like that feeling you get when a new video game is coming out. The game is all hyped up & your perception of that game is tremendous. But then, after you find out more about the game or play it, it turns out to be crap.  In other words, her perception about you is going to change from high standards/expectations to shit, once she gets to know you. If you aren't a AAA game, then prepare to get dumped...maybe even during the first real conversation you have with her."

Just say "Hey babe up for some co-op?" and raise your eyebrows a couple of times.

Jolly_Lolly said:
"Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!
"
We're on an internet forum for video games.  Now ask that question again."

Or how about, "Do you to come over & play with my console?"
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RetroIce4

LOLZ!

Wuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wuffi

give that big booty a slap

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AaronBelfast
Wuffi said:
"give that big booty a slap"
Can someone explain to me why I just laughed at this?
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By keyhunter

Just go up and be like "Hey babeh" Then point at your cock and say "Blowjob". It works EVERY TIME.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Player1

IDK talk to her one facebook, or text her, what ever is here thing. And get a convo going, slip something in like, hey were should hangout sometime. And see how that goes. 

Wuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Wuffi

give that big booty a slap if she likes it your good to go

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Wuffi said:
"give that big booty a slap if she likes it your good to go"
i like you philosophy :P 
i just dont think its practical 
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By tekmojo

fuck her already damn

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Virago
Last time I heard a  count, there were eight girls. And two of them were attractive for human females. The other 6... Well one of them refused to post pics. And the other 5 were just rumored to exist...."
I laughed OUT LOUD at that one.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jayge_
"Last time I heard a  count, there were eight girls. And two of them were attractive for human females. The other 6... Well one of them refused to post pics. And the other 5 were just rumored to exist...."
The 4 girls with pictures were attractive o.o
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By pirate_republic

If you like her, and she isn't taken, try to gradually get to talk to eachother, then ask her out.
If she is just "okay", then wait for an obvious sign she really likes you.

CaleShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By CaleShepard

... honestly, I know this is fucked up but, has anyone ever had a girl that you are not interested in at all date someone else to make you jealous and it turns out to be an epic fail on their part?

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#85  Edited By GamespotNoMore

tell her how great her hair is or her dress, and see how she reacts

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#86  Edited By trulyalive

Or you know...treat her like a human being rather than some idol, deity or transcendant object of your desires?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jayge_

Thank you for necroposting this shit up, Gamespot. Now we'll have like 40 new people offering redundant advice to a 4 month old issue with absolutely no purpose other than to spam shit up. Wonderful.

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GamespotNoMore

thanks jayge..you've always been real nice to me and positive..I bet you're a wonderful person

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By GamespotNoMore

by the way, the orignal poster of this thread is online now. I was giving serious advice about talking to girls

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Jayge_
GamespotNoMore said:
"by the way, the orignal poster of this thread is online now. I was giving serious advice about talking to girls"
The thread is dead, the poster hasn't posted in it for months, there is likely no chance he'll ever see this topic again. It was a pointless post.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GamespotNoMore

you sure are an ass on the internet Jayge

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By brukaoru
GamespotNoMore said:
"by the way, the orignal poster of this thread is online now. I was giving serious advice about talking to girls"
Bumping month old threads is generally frowned upon by the mods here. Perhaps you should look over the GiantBomb Forum FAQ to get a better understanding of the rules for posting.
thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By thordain

Really? This has to come back up? Quit while you're behind Gamespotnomore

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#94  Edited By AndrewGaspar
GamespotNoMore said:
"tell her how great her hair is or her dress, and see how she reacts"
Do you have any idea how creepy that sounds?

P.S. Bumping four month old threads, especially when they were one time questions, is pointless.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By crunchUK

protip: obvious troll is hilraious

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Rowr
thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By thordain
Give her a big old heart!
Give her a big old heart!
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#98  Edited By AndrewGaspar
Rowr said:
""
Rowr, you need to give up on this sport. You'll never go pro. You need to focus on what's important.

;-)
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By crunchUK
caption
caption
Rowr

Forum Posts