So What's Next?

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

So like my header says, what the hell is next?

What I mean by this is, I have so many things to do, I just want to say hell with it all and do...what's next?

School has been very busy and since next week is the last weeks before we get 2 weeks vacation, it sure will be a busy week. The sad thing is it won't even be that great of a vacation because I will have to do a chapter of AP Bio every fucking day. You are probably saying, that is not so bad or what the hell is AP Bio. It is pretty much a college level class that I am taking as a Sophomore. now honestly, reading and taking notes is not that bad. The thing is I am on chapter 30. I need to get to the end of the book ( Ch. 55 ) by the second week of January, maybe sooner. This is hard because the fucking chapters, on average, are 20 pages long with just walls of text. There are even a few chapters in there that are 40 pages long. Just ridiculous, I can't even enjoy my break and I probably will get more HW from my other classes on top of that. Well enough with school.

I am frustrated with my Ps3. Why? Because I have not touched them damn thing is months and I really really want too. I love the damn thing to death and need to still play Resistance 2 and Quest for Booty, but yet I don't. Home beta is out, heard it is shit and I could care less because I never was excited about the damn thing anyway. I mean what am I supposed to do, leap for joy and say YAY MORE AVATARS!!!! Fucking waste of my time. What happened to the good old fashioned experience with Online and achievements/trophy's and where you would just buy a game because it seemed good to you and you loved it. you didn't get it because it had online and did not get it because it didn't. You didn't buy a system based on who's online is better or who has the better "experience". I can honestly say I play a lot of games just for achievements and not for fun anymore. I can barely play games without trying to get achievements and I can't just relax. however, this is not for all games. I can easily play Halo or Guitar Hero without worrying about that crap. many others game too. I have become better at my addiction. I am making it sound worse then it is, but I mean come on, who doesn't play a game now and then for some achievements and always try's to go for some. I could go on about this, but I don't want to and actually did not even plan to write this, it just kind of happened. Oh I will add one thing though. Achievements add boosters to online games. If they didn't have online achievements, we wouldn't have people complaining about teaming up to get achievements or glitching them and having kids say " Hey how did you get that, will you do it for me?" and maybe get back to focusing on the match itself. Call Of Duty realized this I think and I thank them so much for not making any online achievements.

Here is just a quick update. Had to return Fable 2 today. hopefully I will get it for Xmas because I love the game to death. I just beat the Hero of Will chapter and I am very close to being a 100,000,000 . This is because I own a shitload of property at 100% rate and am making 16,000 every 5 minutes with and without the Xbox on. I love the game though and can't wait to continue playing it. I bought a few songs for GH:WT and have been playing that game to death. other then that though i have not touched Prince of Persia or anything else. Just those 2 games, homework, and hockey. Sharks play tonight against the Blues. Should be an easy win, if not some fights.

On a final note though, why the fuck after a separate one paragraph does the spell check go off? i have to post the blog then click edit again so it will highlight my mistakes since it turns itself off. So stupid.  Anyways, see ya later!

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

So like my header says, what the hell is next?

What I mean by this is, I have so many things to do, I just want to say hell with it all and do...what's next?

School has been very busy and since next week is the last weeks before we get 2 weeks vacation, it sure will be a busy week. The sad thing is it won't even be that great of a vacation because I will have to do a chapter of AP Bio every fucking day. You are probably saying, that is not so bad or what the hell is AP Bio. It is pretty much a college level class that I am taking as a Sophomore. now honestly, reading and taking notes is not that bad. The thing is I am on chapter 30. I need to get to the end of the book ( Ch. 55 ) by the second week of January, maybe sooner. This is hard because the fucking chapters, on average, are 20 pages long with just walls of text. There are even a few chapters in there that are 40 pages long. Just ridiculous, I can't even enjoy my break and I probably will get more HW from my other classes on top of that. Well enough with school.

I am frustrated with my Ps3. Why? Because I have not touched them damn thing is months and I really really want too. I love the damn thing to death and need to still play Resistance 2 and Quest for Booty, but yet I don't. Home beta is out, heard it is shit and I could care less because I never was excited about the damn thing anyway. I mean what am I supposed to do, leap for joy and say YAY MORE AVATARS!!!! Fucking waste of my time. What happened to the good old fashioned experience with Online and achievements/trophy's and where you would just buy a game because it seemed good to you and you loved it. you didn't get it because it had online and did not get it because it didn't. You didn't buy a system based on who's online is better or who has the better "experience". I can honestly say I play a lot of games just for achievements and not for fun anymore. I can barely play games without trying to get achievements and I can't just relax. however, this is not for all games. I can easily play Halo or Guitar Hero without worrying about that crap. many others game too. I have become better at my addiction. I am making it sound worse then it is, but I mean come on, who doesn't play a game now and then for some achievements and always try's to go for some. I could go on about this, but I don't want to and actually did not even plan to write this, it just kind of happened. Oh I will add one thing though. Achievements add boosters to online games. If they didn't have online achievements, we wouldn't have people complaining about teaming up to get achievements or glitching them and having kids say " Hey how did you get that, will you do it for me?" and maybe get back to focusing on the match itself. Call Of Duty realized this I think and I thank them so much for not making any online achievements.

Here is just a quick update. Had to return Fable 2 today. hopefully I will get it for Xmas because I love the game to death. I just beat the Hero of Will chapter and I am very close to being a 100,000,000 . This is because I own a shitload of property at 100% rate and am making 16,000 every 5 minutes with and without the Xbox on. I love the game though and can't wait to continue playing it. I bought a few songs for GH:WT and have been playing that game to death. other then that though i have not touched Prince of Persia or anything else. Just those 2 games, homework, and hockey. Sharks play tonight against the Blues. Should be an easy win, if not some fights.

On a final note though, why the fuck after a separate one paragraph does the spell check go off? i have to post the blog then click edit again so it will highlight my mistakes since it turns itself off. So stupid.  Anyways, see ya later!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

That sucks about AP Bio. When will you get out of that class?

And please, play the PS3! Come on, brother! Resistance2 looks so awesome!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

AP's look like they suck. I'm in all accelerated so I can't really relate.

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Video_Tycoon

About your AP, when the holidays start, take 2-4 days and just do as many chapters as possible, sucks for those few days, but after that you should be fine for the rest of the holidays.  =)

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By TomA
Video_Tycoon said:
"About your AP, when the holidays start, take 2-4 days and just do as many chapters as possible, sucks for those few days, but after that you should be fine for the rest of the holidays.  =)"

Good idea,i remember doing that in grade 10 when my teacher gave us a really big research project.It's worth it for sure,just do like 4-5 hours for maybe 3 or 4 days,then you have it out of the way.That's definitely the way to go.BTW do you like Bio,i'm doing it right now in Grade 12, i renjoy it quite a bit.
JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JamesF

I'm taking AP's next year as a Junior.

Home is a load of shit, and you should play your PS3 more. I had the same problem that I wasn't playing my PS3 enough, so I'm getting the new COD for Christmas on PS3. That should solve the problem.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Red

I think that Achievements are awesome. I have 1800 points now since I decided to restart my (German for no real reason) Xbox Live account. Anyways, to answer your what's next question:

Bionic Commando, RE5 and Killzone 2.