um why not just rent a DVD that way it'smore convenient if she gets hard

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Shawn

Movie, then ask her at the movie. Remember to buy her the chocolate malts.

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Joker
Why_So_Serious said:
"Yes, its one of those threads lol. So there is this girl I like that I have been talking to the past 3 and a half weeks. She is a freshmen I am a sophmore. Tonight is the football jamboree for our school and I was thinking about asking her out. Well what should I do?So tonight at the jamboree IF she is there I was going to ask her either A) to the movie or B) to be my girlfriend. Which one do you think I should do? If I ask her to the movie, this means I will take it slower and she may either take it as I will eventually ask her out, or she won't know I like her and could go on to another guy. She is quite the popular freshmen. If I ask her out then she might say no because she doesn't want a boyfriend or she may think we haven't talked enough(if that matters). I don't know what to do, what would you do?"
Uhh, you have barely talked? I am afraid that matters buddy. Show her you have a giant bomb account. Ooooh yeah.
henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By henjin

A girl help thread!? First one Ive seen. I think. Maybe. hmmm..

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#55  Edited By wefwefasdf
PaperPlain said:
"Movie. And BTW she's not as popular as you might think. I've known her for about a year and a half now."
Are you serious or trying to be funny?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why_So_Serious said:
"Yes, its one of those threads lol. So there is this girl I like that I have been talking to the past 3 and a half weeks. She is a freshmen I am a sophmore. Tonight is the football jamboree for our school and I was thinking about asking her out. Well what should I do?So tonight at the jamboree IF she is there I was going to ask her either A) to the movie or B) to be my girlfriend. Which one do you think I should do? If I ask her to the movie, this means I will take it slower and she may either take it as I will eventually ask her out, or she won't know I like her and could go on to another guy. She is quite the popular freshmen. If I ask her out then she might say no because she doesn't want a boyfriend or she may think we haven't talked enough(if that matters). I don't know what to do, what would you do?"
Dude, waaay to fast. Bump into her or sit next to her or something, and just casually talk to her, slowly but gradually switch the conversation to movies, without her noticing, you dont want to seem to despreate or as if you already had something on your mind. Then again, casually change the direction of the conversation as you are tlking about movies, or something about film, and ask her if she wants to go see a movie later. If she says no im busy, do NOT say 'oh, well how about X day instead?', no means no. Ask her if she is sure, again gently, and just casually say something along the lines of 'alright no problem, hopefully another time then', just dont seem too desperate...

Carry the convo, etc, maker her laugh a bit. Just be a guy. Eventually you can pick something up with the whole movies thing. Once you are at that step, just do the action at the movies, nothing too fast, but stay in that 'nice to be around' kinda mood, and she'll get onto ya.
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PharoahCapcom

GIRL ADVICE ON A VIDEO GAME FORUM?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By Arkthemaniac
PharoahCapcom said:
"GIRL ADVICE ON A VIDEO GAME FORUM?"
Nah bro, this forum is about life, son. It's like Fight Club. Sure we fight, but in the end we're blowin up credit card companies.
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PharoahCapcom
Arkthemaniac said:
"PharoahCapcom said:
Nah bro, this forum is about life, son. It's like Fight Club. Sure we fight, but in the end we're blowin up credit card companies."
offs self
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Arkthemaniac
PharoahCapcom said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"PharoahCapcom said:
Nah bro, this forum is about life, son. It's like Fight Club. Sure we fight, but in the end we're blowin up credit card companies."
offs self"
Yes, I'm improving...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry said:
"Why_So_Serious said:
Dude, waaay to fast. Bump into her or sit next to her or something, and just casually talk to her, slowly but gradually switch the conversation to movies, without her noticing, you dont want to seem to despreate or as if you already had something on your mind. Then again, casually change the direction of the conversation as you are tlking about movies, or something about film, and ask her if she wants to go see a movie later. If she says no im busy, do NOT say 'oh, well how about X day instead?', no means no. Ask her if she is sure, again gently, and just casually say something along the lines of 'alright no problem, hopefully another time then', just dont seem too desperate...

Carry the convo, etc, maker her laugh a bit. Just be a guy. Eventually you can pick something up with the whole movies thing. Once you are at that step, just do the action at the movies, nothing too fast, but stay in that 'nice to be around' kinda mood, and she'll get onto ya."
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PharoahCapcom

HADOUKEN.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Sentry said:
"Sentry said:
"Why_So_Serious said:

Carry the convo, etc, maker her laugh a bit. Just be a guy. Eventually you can pick something up with the whole movies thing. Once you are at that step, just do the action at the movies, nothing too fast, but stay in that 'nice to be around' kinda mood, and she'll get onto ya."
"
Why quote yourself? You already said it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mybad. ><'

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#65  Edited By OGCartman

Fuckk, my buddy had the exact same problem 2 weeks ago. They started talking at the end on June, he walked her home, gave her his jacket,..... all the gay shit. He finally got the nuts to ask her out and got a pretty harsh no. So he was a bitch for a week WAH WAH WAH SHE DOSENT LOVE ME WAH WAH WAH. So everytime we talked on MSN i told him the chick is currently sucking my cock and he would start laffin n shit. My moral of this stupid story is Just Do It, if u win ur dating a girl u like and if u lose then its not on ur mind nemore. I personally think its way to early to ask her to be ur girlfriend, but if theres a big spark than yah its cool. You should just take her to the movies and if u guys go on a second date then ask her, imo.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66  Edited By atejas

Relationship advice? On my Giantbomb?

Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By Why_So_Serious
SpikeSpiegel said:
"PaperPlain said:
"Movie. And BTW she's not as popular as you might think. I've known her for about a year and a half now."
Are you serious or trying to be funny?"
No he is serious I know PaperPlain in real life. And I didn't mean like REALLY Popular I meant more along the lines of in that crowd.Sentry said:
"Why_So_Serious said:

I pussed out at the jamboree she was always with like 10 people and it weird if I pull her away or just barge in and start talking to her. Maybe this week.
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#68  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Do something. ANYTHING. even if you got completely turned down it would at least give you something interesting to blog about =D

PhilSebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PhilSebben

your mommy and daddy can drop you guys off at the movies

sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By sponge3164
Demilich said:
"Show her your dick."
This, then PIHB
mandeponium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By mandeponium
Arkthemaniac said:
"PharoahCapcom said:
YES! I wish I could click the plus sign twice!
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Vlademir
Why_So_Serious said:
Movie but let her know you're interested or she may take it as a kind gesture and could end up with someone else a week later.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kmdrkul
Demilich said:
"Show her your dick."
This.  Completely out of the blue, as well.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Clean

Be confident and have some swagger and ask her to the movie. Ask her friends about her to see if she's into you.

Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#75  Edited By Why_So_Serious
Clean said:
"Be confident and have some swagger and ask her to the movie. Ask her friends about her to see if she's into you."
I was actually pretty close to asking her best friend(that's a girl) what she thinks of me but I didn't know if I should.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By Jayge_

Just go up to her, casually and say "hey- do you want to hang out, like go to the mall or catch a movie?". Low pressure, just an invitation from a friend to a friend. Easy as pie.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Player1

What I would say was don't over think it. If you come up with a planned phrase youll likely forget it, then get nervous because your forgot it. Just be natural. And I would suggest the movie, then if the movie goes well, at the end ask her out

Iraqi_Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By Iraqi_Gangster

Get to know her a little then move on. Just don't be friends it is very very very bad.

OlDrtyBstrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By OlDrtyBstrd

I suggest that you try to live your own life instead of turning to strangers who don't know you, or the girl.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Sheee-it. Why stall?  Just tell her that you think she's got a great smile and that you like to hear what she has to talk about & you want to spend more time with her by going out on dates...that way you don't have to be direct (be my girlfriend?) & you don't have to be slow (go to a movie?). If she says: is it a date to your movie invite, say YES!  Don't let their be a gray area.  I think a lot of women like you to be quick about your motives, not slow.  If you're slow, then somebody else can move in while you're still...building up your confidence.

If she says No, then you can go back to what you're doing. It's better to be quick about it. If you build up & think about it too long, and then she says no, you'll be miserable for a long time afterwards.