So..who else is Valentineless this Valentine's Day?

• 60 results
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Gunner
Bulldog19892 said:
"Just think, at this very moment dudes all over the nation are having sex right now. Except for YOU!

That's pretty much Valentine's Day. Or maybe there are so many people who are having the same bad luck that on Valentine's Day, there are very few people actually getting laid! It's a fuckin' conundrum!"
the sad part is that valentines day is probably one out of a very few days in a year were a guy can get laid by his own girlfriend.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Fallout 3 is the closest thing I had to a Valentine today... But you know what? That's alright. Today wasn't too bad. At times, it's kind of nice being single.

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By GamespotNoMore

I didn't play any video games V day I was with my girlfriend, but if I were single on that day I would have played Soul Calibur or FIFA or ESPN NFL 2K5

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I worked but that didn't bother my significent other. He waited for me and we played some Fable 2 co-op.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Jolly_Lolly said:
"*raises hand*

Yep, this is the first year I haven't gone out on VD, and it feels damned good. No trying to "impress" a girl you barely know, spending sometimes loads of money on material things, and then in the end merely getting a kiss on the cheek and calling it a night. :\

..Although I am seeing someone next week, which kind of contradicts everything I've just said... but who cares.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? ;)"
You don't spend a ton of money unless you're already getting more than a kiss on your cheek.  There is your problem.
rexualhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By rexualhealing
rexualhealing said:
"i am trashed and i don't care abo0ut lack of valentine this girl fro0m woirk invited me to some club and she's hot and stuff but it doesn't matter. i'm with my friends and we're doing cool shit like we're gonna larp soon and hilarity wilkl ensue

what an unreadable post i should not giant bomb while fucked up.
\
\
god bless valentine's day."
Lol, guess whose friends found him in a bedroom passed out on his back choking on his own vomit a few hours after this post was made?

My Valentine's Day was apparently spent almost dying. Luckily a friend of mine found me in time and managed to help me out before I could go out River Phoenix-style, but apparently the scene was all sorts of grotesque and I wasn't even in the worst shape out of anyone at our party (another guy started having weird reactions to the POT in his body apparently).

This is the part where I remind everyone to try to pass out on their stomachs if they've been drinking straight out of a bottle of cheap, rubbing alcohol-like whiskey all night.

Also, two days later (lol, that would be today XD) I found out that this girl I've been involved with off and on for the past year or so got knocked up by this guy she met on WoW and they're probably going to get married.

I still love her :/
bombHills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By bombHills

I spent about 25 bones on some roses and a card.  My gf made us breakfast that morning and we just chilled all day.  I haven't had a solo valentine's in about six years...  It's not bad, but can be expensive and sometimes you feel like you are underpressure to make it great.  A friend of mine refuses to celebrate v day, and somehow he gets his gf to be ok with it.  I have no idea how he gets away with it.

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By GTCknight

I know this is about what two days late but I felt I need to point out. (its about me and what might be to some a sad life)

I have never celebrated Valentine's Day (as in I've been single each year) in my entire life (I'am 19 years old although soon this year I'll be 20) not once. However on the plus side of things it means I can play more videogames than I probably would otherwise. 

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By GamespotNoMore

I was with my gf on V day and super bowl day just before the super bowl (3 or 4 hours before) I was buying her jewelry

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By Red

I actually had a girl ask me if I would be her Valentine. She thinks I'm funny or something. I said "What would that entail?" and then she instantly asked another guy.

So, I'm Valentineless by choice.

(holy crap. GamespotNoMore stop rezzing dead  topics)