• 92 results
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RetroIce4

One stupid thing I just did was get some RADICAL P.F. Changs and I was so hungry I had four fortune cookies before actually eating my meal. (It was carryout) Anyway on my last fortune cookie I am chewing, then I wonder why this one and last one I ate was so chewy. I spit out the last bit and realize I ate the paper. Almost all of the second one. (Ever been so hungry you just eat not looking at what it is?)
       Second stupid thing was I don't grill... ever and I'm cooking burgers. Little did I know Pam was flammable. My mom told me to put Pam on the grill so I get the can and just start spraying it at the grill. Man was that hot. Huge ass flame...

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bruce
@RetroIce4:

Every single one involves a girl that I was previously involved with; That's too much shit to list.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ieatlions

umm running into a stationary car that turned out to be my homeroom teachers

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PercyChuggs

I jumped off the diving board into the school pool without knowing how to swim and almost drown, in front of all my classmates who thought it was me joking around.

skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By skywing

Once during manhunt I jumped off a roof to escape capture, I broke my leg but didn't know it at the time.  By about 2 hrs later my leg was hurting pretty bad, I decided to go home and sleep it off.  The next morning I woke up and slipped in the shower, it was then I decided to go to the hospital.

Yea I'm that dumb.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac

A month or two ago, I made a joke to my on-hiatus-girlfriend that she looked promiscuous in this one photo of her while chatting online. She still won't talk to me.

Right when I said it, I thought, "You know? That was fucking stupid."
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Expletive

after filling up my friends blender with ice cream and milk, I turned it to high, but the cap was still in my hand

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8  Edited By Vinchenzo

Stupidest thing I've done? Take a year off of school. I accomplished nothing and now I feel like a piece of shit.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic

my life is a series of stupid actions and wrong decesions and miscalculations, i cant choose

Avatar image for deactivated-5b65f243818c0
deactivated-5b65f243818c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I was about to write something in this thread, but realized admitting any of this publicly would be very stupid.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I was getting tired of a coworker being rude to me. I am usually a nice person and am almost too sweet to people. But I couldn't take it anymore and told her "Stop being bitchy to me, I don't want to hear it" and walked away from her. I get a death glare now and she forced me to clean the men's urinals. 

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By rachelepithet

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EVO

I ate some bad shrooms and spent the following night pissing outta my ass.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowKiller

A couple of weeks ago I got bored so when my friend offered me some smokes I actually took them and I had about 5 or 6 in a night and 4 the next day.. I'm 14. Don't think I'm going to have any on a regular basis because I'd rather not spend my money on that shit.

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By AlexB

Not the stupidest thing, but a couple weeks ago i was leaving my friends house and I couldn't find my Ipod. We looked for probably 45 min. only to find out that it was in my shorts pocket. It was a pocket I never use, and its sort of hidden, so I was like OMFG why would i put it there. Still it was pretty awful.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By buzz_clik

Deliberately stuck my foot into a moving bicycle tire as I rode it... forgetting I had no shoes on.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerSerj
@buzz_clik: Impressive! So how did it feel?
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Claude

I woke up.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buzz_clik
@PowerSerj: It was decades ago, so I can't remember the pain so much. However, I still vividly remember rolling around on the ground, screaming my tits off and clutching my toe which had oceans of red stuff pouring out of it onto the grass. So, yeah... I can only presume it hurt?
skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By skywing
@buzz_clik:  that made me laugh aloud
i'm sorry thats pretty bad.
Bald3rdash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bald3rdash

Drunkenly jumping out of a (slow) moving car and subsequently having my foot run over!

...You did say stupid right?

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buzz_clik
@skywing: That's fine, I still look back at that incident and shake my head with bemusement. Surely I was smarter than that as a kid? (hint: nope)
MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MisterSpiffy
@skywing said:
" Once during manhunt I jumped off a roof to escape capture, I broke my leg but didn't know it at the time.  By about 2 hrs later my leg was hurting pretty bad, I decided to go home and sleep it off.  The next morning I woke up and slipped in the shower, it was then I decided to go to the hospital.
Yea I'm that dumb.
"
I looked Manhunt up and it looks pretty sweet.

Anyways, the stupidest thing that I've ever done was trying to sneak out of a second-story window with a homemade grappling hook.  I was with my cousin and he had built a kind of homemade contraption.  It would've supported me, but my shoes were too slippery and I fell 16 feet. :\  Never went to the hospital, either, which I guess was equally stupid.
Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

was playing Jordan on expert, failed at 72%, slammed my guitar onto my bed, and accidentally hit my ipot touch. Huge crack, but still worked. To this day, I can only change songs, pause, and play.

Civraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Civraz

Jumped off the roof of a shed at a party because my friend was doing it. My tuck and roll didn't work too well. Fortunately I didn't get seriously hurt.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PowerSerj

On the subject of grappling hooks, I once had a close brush with severe brain trauma/death involving one. My dumbass friend bought a dumbass grappling hook and climbed a school (not by the hook, but another way) so he could secure the hook for those that wanted to try it. So after a few failed attempts of climbing the school we found out that it's a bad idea to hook 2 ends instead of 1 into whatever is supporting it. So I decided to try one last time, and before I started climbing I Made sure to remind the aforementioned dumbass to make sure the grappling hook was properly secured. Well, turns out it wasn't, and luckily I wasn't to high off the ground when the hook went "Fuck this!" and dislodged itself from the roof. I didn't realize until a few hours after that the grappling hook could very likely have killed me had it come down a couple feet closer to me.

I also landed on some plants that the kindergarteners had planted some time back, and that made me feel pretty shitty.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buzz_clik
@PowerSerj: I'm still trying to decide if 'death by grappling hook' is a stupid / cool way to go.
mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mikeeegeee
@nofx4208 said:
" was playing Jordan on expert, failed at 72%, slammed my guitar onto my bed, and accidentally hit my ipot touch. Huge crack, but still worked. To this day, I can only change songs, pause, and play. "
Funny, now that you bring it up, I could never get past 72% no matter how hard I tried.

At age 18, my first time ever going to a strip club, I pregamed way too hard and passed out in the strip club just before Tracey Morgan showed up. True story. I then proceeded to catch a ride home and rather than going into my house to fall asleep, I walked across the street to my car and passed out in the passenger seat. It was a very rude awakening to have my parents call me at 8 the next morning wondering where the fuck I was.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#29  Edited By mike

I once itched my eyes...and then my balls... a few hours after dicing a habanero pepper.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PowerSerj
@buzz_clik: It depends on whether you're killed by the blunt part or the hook part.
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

went to a panic at the disco concert...

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mikeeegeee
@Lemon:
Zing!
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By DanielJW
@buzz_clik: Bahaha I laughed pretty hard at that. Also bike related I decided I'd bike really fast down hill while wearing baggy ass pants and carrying newspapers for delivery. Pants got caught up in the chain, me flipped over handle bars, papers strewn across the road, several scrapes and cuts. Coincidentaly I was late delivering those papers.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ververdan0226
@EVO said:
" I ate some bad shrooms and spent the following night pissing outta my ass. "
Pissing outta your ass, as opposed to what? Pissing out of your cock lol?

Anyway, it was a $20 bet by my friends, but I walked up to some random girl on campus, slapped her ass and called her sugar tits, and then proceeded to strike up a conversation with her like nothing happened. Total prick move and I got  Mace in my face (hurt pretty bad). I mean, what 18-year old girl actually carries around Mace in her pocket book (that's usually reserved to movies) and what were the chances it would happen to me? I mean come on.

Was it worth it? Can't say, but that $20 was my admission to The Dark Knight, so I guess its all good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I drove my friends snowmobile through his shed when I was around 9 years old, and I cried like a bitch because I thought there mom was going to kill me.

dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#36  Edited By dietmango
@AlexB said:
"Not the stupidest thing, but a couple weeks ago i was leaving my friends house and I couldn't find my Ipod. We looked for probably 45 min. only to find out that it was in my shorts pocket. It was a pocket I never use, and its sort of hidden, so I was like OMFG why would i put it there. Still it was pretty awful. "

Hahaha that happens to me all the time.
drjota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By drjota

Drunk or sober??

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By kush

I snorted pixie stix dust in grammar school...I have no idea why I did that, but my God did I get a sugar rush from that idiotic act!

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NickM

Something that involves a slippery roof, a sticking-out nail, torn pants, a lot of blood and limping all the way back to home for like 2 miles.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ArchScabby

When I was a kid I ran into a car on my bike that had no back window, and cut a huge gash up my arm.  So now I have a scar on my arm that looks like I tried to kill myself by slitting my wrists.

Loc95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Loc95

1. I singed loudly while I was in friend's house and we were making some karaoke. After 10 minutes, speakers just burned.
2. I climbed up onto a tree and I had no idea how to get out from it. Later (some 2 hours later, yes, TWO HOURS!!!), fire fighters appeared to take me from it. What a shame.
3. Some fly sat down on my, erm... treasures (you know what I mean :D). And I tried to smash that fly. Aaaaarghhh!!!
4. I was swimming in lake... well, nothing stupid? Well, you're wrong. There was a fallen electrity pylon, which was touching water. I was so f*ckin' lucky.
5. On Monday's morning I woke up and I put my shoes on, and I walked to school. After a minute I realized that I was in my sleeping clothes.
6. I was under a chandelier, and it fallen straight onto my head. Buttf*ck!
7. When I was a little kid, I was chewing gum. Then, I lubricated my hair in this gum. I was bald for a little while... even washing couldn't take this gum off.
8. I played Tibia for 5 minutes of my life.
9. I was in little vale. Some fly sat down on my head. I tried to slap it out, and I fallen into a river. But I was lucky it wasn't so deep. Maybe somehow like 1,5 m.
10 (final). I microwaved broken TV-RC, when I was pissed off. I forgot to take batteries off... OMG. :D

karneh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By karneh

I set a neighbor's lawn on fire as a kid.

Wasn't my fault, I swear.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I formatted my gamecube memory card in order to make a save file for Sonic adventures 2 (I think that's what it's called). Long story short, terrible game and I screwed myself over.

DRE7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DRE7777

Accidentaly threw a golf ball through my rich friends dads car window.....never went back to his house again.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By captain_clayman

@Vinchenzo:

know what you mean

i'm glad i didn't fail last year, barely pulled off C's

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Vinchenzo said:
" Stupidest thing I've done? Take a year off of school. I accomplished nothing and now I feel like a piece of shit. "
Apply this to University and that's me. Talk about a bad time to get some real workplace experience.

EDIT: See also: First time drunk thread.
Avatar image for szayelaporrogranz
SzayelAporroGranz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don't know if you could associate this with stupidness or crazyness but nevertheless I was in 5th grade and I asked some girl out and she never gave me a yes or a no(I'm a very impatient person and I was even more impatient back in 5th grade) so I got frustrated and started harrasing her(not sexually) and then the principle called me down to her office to tell me not to do that again so i didn't.Oh yea I also wrote on the bathroom stalls and  someone actually recognized my hideous handwriting and ratted me out.No joke and see the thing about this is that the walls weren't old and written down like other stalls because they were new stalls.

Now...What's that old quote about history..."those who ignore history will repeat it" which is what I did...So that girl I had harrased in the 5th grade I now harrased in the 7th grade just because I wanted to show off to my friend...fortunately for me I only got a warning like before...

Now I've always seen guys do it to other girls at school(albeit that it seems more playful) but I never seen them really get in trouble for it so I guess I must be doing it wrong...

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TwoOneFive
When i was in middle school (maybe 7th or 8th grade), I got REALLY drunk for like the second or third time ever drinking. That day, I went to Burger King. I got a ton of chicken nuggets. later on...I puked all over nearly half of the parking lot. 
Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lemon: OH! You went there... Came back Left, then came back but the door was locked so you left depressed.

No but seriously Panic at the Disco's Sucks
Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shermanator

I snorted the stuff you make lemonade from.  Hurt for a week