• 82 results
Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I know there are a lot of people on here that dont believe in tattoos(assuming from past experiences) But if there was a girl you absolutely adored, girlfriend, wife or celeb, would you ever get a tattoo of her? Come on, there has to be atleast one person who is devoted enough to get one. I saw this one guy on facebook who loved mila kunis so much, he got a tattoo of her. Its been done, so dont be ashamed to express it. Anybody??
SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SlasherMan

Nope.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SomeDeliCook

Not a tattoo of her face, no, because theres a chance itll turn out creepy. Maybe instead something symbolizing her.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Never. 

@quantumshift5 said: 
I saw this one guy on facebook who loved mila kunis so much, he got a tattoo of her.
Haha, what the fuck. Incredible. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tarsier
haha, its just a fun question dude.
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Nothing says I Love You Babe like permanently etching an ugly inferior version of them on your fucking skin.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By soldierg654342

The only acceptable tattoo is of your face, on your face. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Guyzea
LMAO! classy man.
TomboSlice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TomboSlice

no one should get a tattoo of a girl, they will soon regret it.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Slaker117

Matt Rorie should get a tattoo of Emma Stone. Sure it would be sort of creepy, but it would be way better than something dorky like, I don't know, a physics equation.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Subjugation

Do it. That way when you are no longer together you are stuck with them engraved into your body. Flawless logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I got a tattoo of a girl, it would be of her face, and I would get it on my own face.

TomboSlice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TomboSlice

@Slaker117 said:

Matt Rorie should get a tattoo of Emma Stone. Sure it would be sort of creepy, but it would be way better than something dorky like, I don't know, a physics equation.

Rorie would get a tattoo of 3 puppies sooner than a girl.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#15  Edited By Hailinel

@LunarAura said:

Nothing says I Love You Babe like permanently etching an ugly inferior version of them on your fucking skin.

And also getting her name misspelled underneath the image.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Gosh no. That is a terrible idea. Why would you want to do that? What does it prove?
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By subject2change

Mom potentially, but the artist would have to have a wonderful portfolio of portraits.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By FancySoapsMan

If that person really loved me they wouldn't want me to get a tattoo of them.

Loose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Loose
@Soapy86 said:
If I got a tattoo of a girl, it would be of her face, and I would get it on my own face.
This man has good ideas.
Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kyreo

No. Women will only fuck you over in the long run. In some way or another.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, no.  I would never do that.  It could turn out ugly as hell, you could break up with your girlfriend or divorce your wife and have an awkward thing to tell/show your future women-friends, a tatoo of a celeb is just CREEPY and stalker-y as hell, and tattoos usually look shitty on most people especially when they get older.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pezen

@quantumshift5 said:

I know there are a lot of people on here that dont believe in tattoos

Yeah, I think they're an urban legend, never seen them so it must all be a hoax. Like the unicorn.

On a serious note, getting a tattoo of something so potentially temporary as a girl you like is just dumb. Because there will be a day when it's not the case anymore. And in the rare cases it's not, well, those are rare. I see people get random tattoos left and right and I bet 60% of them will regret half of their tattoos by the time they're retired. I would love to get some, but I respect the notion of what it means to get one, so I won't be getting something that reflect a fleeing interest in something trivial.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By McGhee

I was at a biker rally (and I'm not even a biker, it was fucking insane) and I saw a dude with a woman tattooed on his chest. She was topless and one of her breasts was lined up with his nipple so that his nipple was her nipple. So many creepy mixed signals going on.

Just so you know how awesome this rally was, later on there were (mostly) lovely ladies getting naked and getting it ON on stage. It was glorious.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aronman789

NEVER. That shit never goes away and you never know if said girl will get fat/old/lose her career.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Possibly, but it would be from somewhere with a really good record and reputation and I wouldn't want it to be ultra-realistic. A stylized representation is more likely to look good especially if you don't have many tats in the first place. Also, I'd be sure it's of someone I don't have a chance of not liking as much in the future, which narrows choices down quite a bit.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aronman789
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

I was at a biker rally (and I'm not even a biker, it was fucking insane) and I saw a dude with a woman tattooed on his chest. She was topless and one of her breasts was lined up with his nipple so that his nipple was her nipple. So many creepy mixed signals going on.

Just so you know how awesome this rally was, later on there were (mostly) lovely ladies getting naked and getting it ON on stage. It was glorious.

Is there video of this event?
Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Portis

I've never, ever seen a tattoo of a portrait of someone look good. Ever.

Ever. They always end up looking creepy as fuck.

norenewalfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By norenewalfee

This comes to mind: 

No Caption Provided
McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By McGhee

@Aronman789 said:

XD There might be, but I don't have it. This was quite a few years ago literally on a mountain in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee. I was there because my dad's band played at the rally. I just drank a lot and watched all the naked women walking around. It was a blast.

Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Damian

I'm all for tattoos. But not so much one of a person. I'd consider one of a lover to be a jynx. And I'd consider one of a celebrity to be pretty sad.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aronman789

@Aronman789 said:

XD There might be, but I don't have it. This was quite a few years ago literally on a mountain in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee. I was there because my dad's band played at the rally. I just drank a lot and watched all the naked women walking around. It was a blast.

Damn. Well I guess I have to go join a biker gang then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norenewalfee
Crap dude, I almost choked on my food when I saw that pic, priceless. They usually come out good if the artist is well experienced.
gutterkisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gutterkisser

I'm in no position to critique anyone's tattoos - a couple of mine are ridiculous - but the one thing I would recommend is coming up with an abstract design that represents that person or subject matter, but has a few degrees of separation from directly looking like them. If the way their hair flows is distinctive, for instance, maybe you could come up with a line-based design that captures that without necessarily being a portrait. 

Eh, food for thought.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By McGhee

@Aronman789 said:

@Aronman789 said:

They were actually a lot of really cool dudes to hang out with. Not once did I worry about getting a shiv in a kidney.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By williamhenry

@Aronman789 said:

@Aronman789 said:

Yea, because you sure can't find plenty of naked ladies on the internet or anything.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By McGhee

@DivineCC said:

@Aronman789 said:

@Aronman789 said:

Yea, because you sure can't find plenty of naked ladies on the internet or anything.

There's no substitute for titties in real 3D, bro.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Dany

if anything, I'd get a tattoo of some dumb chemical formula or a barcode that reads a name of some formula, cuz science :(

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Muerthoz

I would get a tattoo that was the same as the tattoo little Pete had on his arm from the Adventures of Pete and Pete. That way I could make her dance whenever I wanted.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chop

Eh...no.  

I think Tattoos are awesome but not something as plain and boring as just a portrait of someone. It always baffles me when I see people with tribal garbage or name tattoos, it just makes me think you're incredibly boring. 

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By RTSlord

never

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CL60

Get this tattoo.  

Yes this is the WWF title. 
Yes this is the WWF title. 
BlackjackCF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlackjackCF

I... don't think getting a tattoo of another person's name if they're not immediate family is... a terrible idea. How can you ever know that you're going to be with them for that long?

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ajamafalous

@Guyzea said:

I'd get a tattoo of a woman's shoulder so I could touch it whenever.

God I fucking lol'd so hard.

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what happens when you get a artist who knows his stuff, just plain awesome. Nikki Sixx different photos but you get the idea.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By louiedog

I went to a tattoo convention once, which is a bit odd because I have no tattoos or any intention of getting any. Anyway, it was in a major metropolitan area with lots of counter culture folks. It's a place where tattoos and artists sort of converge. There was a lot of really impressive and great work at that show. I saw a lot of tattoos on people and in portfolios, including many portraits. I didn't see a single portrait tattoo that I thought looked any good.

Portraits can look great and so can tattoos, but they should rarely, if ever, converge. It might sound like a good idea as way to express your love for a SO or as a memorial for someone who died, but please don't. Go find someone with a 30-year-old tattoo and see what it looks like. Now imagine that with your loved one's face. Does it still sound like a good way to honor that person?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47  Edited By crusader8463

Never.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Guyzea said:

I'd get a tattoo of a woman's shoulder so I could touch it whenever.

Get it life-sized on your shoulder so it feels more real. And to be safe better go with her entire arm and hand, over your arm and hand. But make sure extreme detail goes into the shoulder.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nekroskop

Having a tattoo increases you chances of getting cancer

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By hoossy

I have a few tattoos and I would never ever get anyone's name or likeness inked on me.  I think it's the opposite of classy. 

Just like: 
Asian symbols 
tribal art 
gothic lettering 
your last name 
tramp stamps 
etc. 

are all not classy.  It's like throwing a dead relative's name on the back of your car.... That's a tramp stamp for your car.  And it's bad