The Greatest Topic Evar: What is your favorite CANDY?!

• 62 results
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Death_Burnout

I am one of the lucky ones who never get fat regardless of what i eat, i find that unlucky at times.

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By lazyturtle

Harbrio Coke bottles, Cadburry Eggs, Cadburry Crunchie (easily the best candy bar), black jellybeans  and Starburst. If I must choose one of those as the best...the crunchie bars.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By daniel_beck_90

well I am a Bodybuilder and sweet is prohibited for me  - looks sad -

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Death_Burnout
daniel_beck_90 said:
"well I am a Bodybuilder and sweet is prohibited for me  - looks sad -"
Oh That would explain the Anti-Burger-ism. It all falls into place! lol
ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#55  Edited By ahoodedfigure

lemons make my heart sing
lemons make my heart sing
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By jakob187
daniel_beck_90 said:
Because ONE candy bar every once in a while is just TERRIBLE.  You'll bloat to 350 pounds in a matter of 5 minutes.  BAH!
So I had me a great little tasty a few moments ago:

MMM-MMM, PEANUT BUTTER TWIX
Now, I've been pissed with Twix ever since they changed the cookie inside of Peanut Butter Twix from the regular tastiness to a chocolate cookie.  It felt wrong and irregular, foreign and rather unloving.  I love me some chocolate, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, there is just TOO MUCH chocolate.  I know, I know.  I can't believe I spoke such blasphemy either.  Regardless, the chocolate encasing of this fine confectionary delight was plenty for it, and the chocolate cookie just seemed to off-set the balance.

But man, get this and some sweet 2% milk and you are in H-E-A-V-E-N!!!  The peanut butter is just right and sticks to your mouth, giving you good cause for the milk.  The bars are just the right size to savor the flavor in 4 bites each, and by the time it's done, you've got plenty of gooey chocolate on your fingers to lick off.  =  D

My PB Twix today was absolute delight, and I almost crapped my pants because it was so awesome!!!
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Death_Burnout
jakob187 said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
Because ONE candy bar every once in a while is just TERRIBLE.  You'll bloat to 350 pounds in a matter of 5 minutes.  BAH!

Now, I've been pissed with Twix ever since they changed the cookie inside of Peanut Butter Twix from the regular tastiness to a chocolate cookie.  It felt wrong and irregular, foreign and rather unloving.  I love me some chocolate, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, there is just TOO MUCH chocolate.  I know, I know.  I can't believe I spoke such blasphemy either.  Regardless, the chocolate encasing of this fine confectionary delight was plenty for it, and the chocolate cookie just seemed to off-set the balance.

But man, get this and some sweet 2% milk and you are in H-E-A-V-E-N!!!  The peanut butter is just right and sticks to your mouth, giving you good cause for the milk.  The bars are just the right size to savor the flavor in 4 bites each, and by the time it's done, you've got plenty of gooey chocolate on your fingers to lick off.  =  D

My PB Twix today was absolute delight, and I almost crapped my pants because it was so awesome!!!
"
Dude you know your stuff about candy!

We dont have those kind of Twix's over here :(
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By jakob187
Death_Burnout said:
"jakob187 said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:

"

We dont have those kind of Twix's over here :("
NO PB TWIX?!  Dood, what good is England then?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By BiggerBomb
jakob187 said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:

"

SuperMooseman should kill you off in 00Sweep for this.
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Death_Burnout
jakob187 said:
"Death_Burnout said:
"jakob187 said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:

"

We dont have those kind of Twix's over here :("
NO PB TWIX?!  Dood, what good is England then?"
I don't know :(
Diego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#61  Edited By Diego