The loop holes with abortion..

bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bob_gorino

Help me try to understand our judicial system...Ok here is the question, how do people think that abortion is not murder but many times these same people think that if a pregnant woman were to get shot it would be a double murder. Their defense is that as long as it is a woman making the decision it is alright because she has that entitlement but I believe you can't pick and choose who gets to kill babies. I don't see the sense in that..

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

This will be the second time I use this pic today, but it's just so damn appropriate!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@Everyones_A_Critic:
Oh Arnold!
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

Abort mission! Abort mission! There's too many plotholes captain!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pro-abortion is the way to go, folks.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Feanor

I think we should go back to the Spartan Lifestyle.  Let the baby be born, and if its small or deformed throw it down a hill.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By cinemandrew

A fetus can only be aborted up to a certain point. That's part of it. The difference between abortions and killing a pregnant woman is the idea of mercy. I'm not necessarily saying this is how I feel, but in general an abortion is performed because the child would probably not have a good life. And beyond all that, who said that the same people that don't consider abortion murder, consider murdering a pregnant woman double homicide?

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kmdrkul

When a woman makes the decision to have an abortion, she doesn't shoot herself.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By cinemandrew
@bob_gorino: I find it interesting that you apparently joined GB today just to start this thread. Very interesting indeed...
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TripMasterMunky said:
Pro-abortion is the way to go, folks.
TripMaster is right 
There's just to many loopholes for me to think about this. 
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Jayge_
kmdrkul said:
Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Black_Rose
kmdrkul said:
What he said
bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bob_gorino
kmdrkul said:
Yes but who says a woman has to right to go through with the abortion? Again like I said You can't pick and choose who gets to kill babies. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that people think it is alright at a certain stage but as long as a woman is a month along pregnancy and gets shot then it is considered double murder.
cinemandrew said:
A fetus can only be aborted up to a certain point. That's part of it. The difference between abortions and ... [more]
The all too righteous and ignorant liberals of course.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Karmum
bob_gorino said:
kmdrkul said: When a woman makes the decision to have an abortion, she doesn't shoot herself. Yes but who says ... [more]
Well, take Laci Peterson for example. She was scheduled to give birth within two months before she was murdered, and you obviously cannot have abortions at that stage. So technically, at that point the unborn baby is living. At the stages of abortion, is it really? Well, no. Besides, who says a woman has the right to an abortion? Nobody but that woman. Religion is bad enough as it is, and certainly has no right either to declare what is morle and unmorale. Well, in my opinion anyways.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15  Edited By KaosAngel

No Caption Provided

bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bob_gorino
Karmum said:
bob_gorino said: kmdrkul said: When a woman makes the decision to have an abortion, she doesn't shoot herself. Yes but ... [more]
Women have abortions pretty far long though you have to admit. Basically everyone who is pro-choice believes that a woman has that right but in reality she does not. No person has the right to take away the life of another.
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFreeMan

I honestly think that if a woman is essentially growing a kid inside of her, she should be able to call it off it she needs to.

Avatar image for deactivated-596b8044e5f9a
deactivated-596b8044e5f9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bob_gorino said:
Help me try to understand our judicial system...Ok here is the question, how do people think that abortion is not ... [more]
It's pretty simple. Abortion isn't murder:

No Caption Provided

Case solved.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kmdrkul
bob_gorino said:
kmdrkul said: When a woman makes the decision to have an abortion, she doesn't shoot herself. Yes but who says ... [more]
I usually pay no attention to abortion topics, but I simply cannot comprehend your logic.  Let me get this straight:  you believe it's the same if some thug comes running into a pregnant womans house and shoots a cannonball thus killing the baby than if a woman quietly decides she doesn't want to have a baby that she very possibly could have mistakenly conceived?

Scieran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Scieran
bob_gorino said:
Help me try to understand our judicial system...Ok here is the question, how do people think that abortion is not ... [more]
I'm for abortion. If it's inside her, she has the decision to kill it or let it out. Once it's out, it's her's and society's responsibility. Let's just hope the future generations doesn't exploit this otherwise we'd have huge unborn genocides.
Number1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Number1

Theres too many people in the world.......yeah i said it. There should be a 1 child limit, i see all these rednecks in america with 10 kids and its fucking disgusting. What gives you the right to say woman cant abort?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was a perfect world, then yes, we could all have babies and they could all grow up wonderfully.

But it isn't. And if a woman decides early on that she doesn't want a child, due to whatever reason, she should be able to abort. It's her body that has a child growing inside of it. She should be able to choose what she wants to do with her body. She may realize she's not ready to have a child or that no one will be around to support it. Yeah yeah yeah, she should have thought of that sooner blah blah, but you know what? Stuff happens.

Even though "nature" would have us give birth 100% of the time, we have evolved to a point of where it's not that simple. It costs a lot (money-wise and personally) to keep a child alive and grow healthy in this world today. It's sad, but true. Life is expensive. A decision to abort isn't some toss away decision either. If a woman decides to abort, she may still feel sorrow afterwards, knowing that a child could've been born. But she also could've saved a child a lot of struggle. Perhaps the child was concieved through rape or incest or w/e. Possibilities are endless.

Ultimately, by nature it is not right, but so are a lot of things we do. Even if a woman uses protection of some sort during sex, there's still always the chance something may happen. And if she doesn't want to have a child grow inside her and go through labor and all that, or isn't ready or isn't in any state of being prepared to raise a child - she shouldn't have to. It's her body. I'm not saying abortion is an awesome thing to do. I'm just saying that a woman should have the choice to do it though if she wants.

And I don't know why you keep going on about the double murder thing. Have you recently murdered a pregnant woman or something and now you're mad because you're doing time? The people who make rules in a country always have messed up policies and whatnot. Forget them.

And don't get mad by that last paragraph. It's a joke. :P
I've typed enough about abortion for now.

badgerT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By badgerT
bob_gorino said:
TC, what if you were a 19 year old woman in college and you were raped?  In some situations abortion is justified, not many but there certainly are some.  And get your hate mongering politcal bulls*** out of here.  I could just as easily say you're an ignorant republican for saying there is never a justified abortion. 
Number1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Number1

If conservatives had their way woman wouldnt be able to vote, blacks wouldnt be able to vote, blacks would still be slaves and the internet would be witch craft. The world needs liberals or nothing would of ever changed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Number1 said:
If conservatives had their way woman wouldnt be able to vote, blacks wouldnt be able to vote, blacks would still ... [more]
Man, could you imagine if the internet was like the TV? Where like, if you wanted to make a website, it had to be approved by the government before it could actually go online? Or if the government really hammered down on parental advisory stuff and the like? Be grateful we can say fuck on Giant Bomb without being censored lol. I know this isn't really related to the topic or even your post. But I just randomly thought of this when I read your post lol.

Fuck: Another reason why Giant Bomb is awesome. No censors.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kmdrkul
Number1 said:
If conservatives had their way woman wouldnt be able to vote, blacks wouldnt be able to vote, blacks would still ... [more]
lol...I couldn't tell if you were kidding or not. 
Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Whiplash
@bob_gorino: What gives you the fucking right to tell a woman whether she wants to be burdened with a child in her life? Seriously, conservatives wouldn't even give women the right to vote if they had the option.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By natetodamax
Everyones_A_Critic said:
This will be the second time I use this pic today, but it's just so damn appropriate! [more]

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kr3lian

In other news, I can destroy my own car if I want to but, if someone does it against my will, it's illegal.

It's called circumstance and intent.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By toowalrus

I don't see why being born is such an important milestone for abortion supporters. Why can't we kill our born children if we get sick of them? I know if I had a crying baby bugging me in my house, I'd fucking shoot it in the head. They're not doing anything helpful to society, anyway!

bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bob_gorino
Whiplash said:
@bob_gorino: What gives you the fucking right to tell a woman whether she wants to be burdened with a child ... [more]
Well if she is some drunk frat chick she should have kept her fucking legs closed in the first place. Why does no one every consider adoption an idea?
bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bob_gorino
TooWalrus said:
I don't see why being born is such an important milestone for abortion supporters. Why can't we kill our born ... [more]
Let's just hope to god you don't get near a child.
Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Feanor

will their ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Whiplash
bob_gorino said:
Whiplash said: @bob_gorino: What gives you the fucking right to tell a woman whether she wants to be burdened with ... [more]
Of course adoption is an idea but i assume some young teens don't want the embarrassment of having an enlarged belly for months in front of their friends. Plus, some women do not want to go through the process of having a child.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stang

Her body, her choice. Deal with it.

Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Whiplash
Agreed.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RsistncE

NO FUCKING SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ON GIANTBOMB.

NO POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

NO RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.

Seriously, I have left so many forums because of this shit. If you really wanna argue these topics with people who can debate them go join the appropriate sites. Seriously....or I'll abort your ass.

Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Whiplash

No Caption Provided

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TwoOneFive
Number1 said:

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stang
RsistncE said:
NO FUCKING SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ON GIANTBOMB.NO POLITICAL BULLSHIT.NO RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.Seriously, I have left so many forums because of this shit. ... [more]
I agree 100%, but I am sure you know all too well trolls are like fucking herpes.....they never go away.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RsistncE
Everyones_A_Critic said:
This will be the second time I use this pic today, but it's just so damn appropriate! [more]
Need I say more.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RsistncE
@Stang: Yeah it's lame, giantbomb was great when the community was small, but now it's being flooded by the infamous fucktard.
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#44  Edited By the8bitNacho

Racism, religion, abortion, politics...this is a game website people.  Are you so compelled to argue about shit that you have to post this trash here?

Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Whiplash
@bob_gorino: Did you sign up to GB today just to make this thread cuz if so....
No Caption Provided

bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bob_gorino
@Kombat said:
" Racism, religion, abortion, politics...this is a game website people.  Are you so compelled to argue about shit that you have to post this trash here? "
It's off-topic so chill the fuck out you douche.
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#47  Edited By the8bitNacho
@bob_gorino said:
"
@Kombat said:
" Racism, religion, abortion, politics...this is a game website people.  Are you so compelled to argue about shit that you have to post this trash here? "
It's off-topic so chill the fuck out you douche. "
I'm going to take that as a, "Yes, I really have to argue about shit like this on every site I go to!"

How is it that this is the first topic you post on a game website?
bob_gorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bob_gorino
@Kombat said:
"
@bob_gorino said:
"
@Kombat said:
It's off-topic so chill the fuck out you douche. "
I'm going to take that as a, "Yes, I really have to argue about shit like this on every site I go to!"How is it that this is the first topic you post on a game website? "
You don't like it? Then don't post. Simple solution.
kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kashif1

Here is my two cent, THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO WORK OUT, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET A HEADACHE OVER THE ABORTION ISSUE.

On a side note, there really need to be a separate forum for religion and politics.