THE QUESTION: How do girls think?

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#301  Edited By KinjiroSSD

This sums up the idiocy of the internet pretty conclusively. I'll tell you one thing. Women would think this thread is dehumanizing. 

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#302  Edited By Nasos100

please no more threads like this one.  also  :
girls are illuminati, guys runs the government

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#303  Edited By audiosnag
@KinjiroSSD: 
To who? If anything they'd think guys are stupid an fail to understand females. 
Which is often pretty true.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Ujio said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
"...I wish that I could actually find a rational and understandable girl. "
No such creature exists. So stop wasting your time. "
She is out there just really hard to find and I don't think I have the patience for it anymore. I have been with a lot of girls and in my experience, they are all the same.
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By mutha3
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @Ujio said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
"...I wish that I could actually find a rational and understandable girl. "
No such creature exists. So stop wasting your time. "
She is out there just really hard to find and I don't think I have the patience for it anymore. I have been with a lot of girls and in my experience, they are all the same. "
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this thread
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#306  Edited By wrighteous86
@mutha3: Hang in there, pal.  We can get through this.
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Frohman

@KinjiroSSD said:

" This sums up the idiocy of the internet pretty conclusively. I'll tell you one thing. Women would think this thread is dehumanizing.  "

Basically. Not even women, just anyone who would consider themselves a feminist in any way.

@ISuperGamerI said:

"...they are all the same. "

This is absolutely correct. They are all exactly the same. Women form a hive mind and all think with one brain.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. It's no different than "All black people are the same," "All Muslims are the same," "All men are the same."

@audiosnag said:

" @KinjiroSSD:  To who? If anything they'd think guys are stupid an fail to understand females.  Which is often pretty true. "

You say that like it's a fact.
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#308  Edited By actionTACO
@mutha3 said:
" So I just googled a part of your post.  FUUUUUUUUU  I should have sensed the neckbeard :(....i am ashamed. "
if it makes you feel better, people earnestly wrote and believed those posts and i'm sure there were more than a few dudes stroking their neckbeards and nodding along to the sagely wisdom of "all women be whores" 

actually, that probably doesn't make you feel better :<
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By mutha3
@actionTACO said:

actually, that probably doesn't make you feel better :< "

@Neckbeard said:

Who gives a damn about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, fucking some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.    

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#310  Edited By sagesebas
@lolicanseeyou: says the guy that comments on every girl on GB and says their hot or something
tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#311  Edited By tallTuck94

i just wish they would fucking tell the truth for once instead of playing me along like a little dog
i'm totally over it though...

bitch

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#312  Edited By Vinchenzo

Man this thread is old. But what an opportunity. 

Okay. A girl likes me and I like her. How do you repress the thing in your pants?

actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By actionTACO
@Vinchenzo said:

" Man this thread is old. But what an opportunity.  Okay. A girl likes me and I like her. How do you repress the thing in your pants? "

The Door pattern originated by Alex Domnikov. Mindlist: 

"Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure. 

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again." 

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now." 

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he's talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, "sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what's over there.." and that was the end of the bullshit."     
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#314  Edited By Vinchenzo
@actionTACO: Dude... I meant like, a boner.
inhaleandvomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By inhaleandvomit
@KinjiroSSD said:
" This sums up the idiocy of the internet pretty conclusively. I'll tell you one thing. Women would think this thread is dehumanizing.  "

true fact.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#316  Edited By wrighteous86
@actionTACO: ...Like a dog.  Awesome.  This thread is going places.