The Resistant Saints

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! If you haven't already figured it out, this blog is about Resistance 2 and Saints Row 2

In Resistance 2 I'm currently at the chicago level, though I haven't started it yet (actually I'm starting up the level right now) so hopefully this level won't be too hard. I am really enjoying the game, and the many changes made to the game help make it better. I haven't gotten too much time to try out the multiplayer but I'm sure to try it out really soon. I think I want to beat the game first before I try going online. Anyway Resistance 2 so far is great and I'll post more later.

In Saints Row 2 I am not very far at all, instead of doing missions I have been running around the city causing trouble and doing some activities. At first I was afraid I wouldn't like this game since the opening level wasn't the greatest but the game rocks. I'll have to post more when I have played more but so far this game is great.

That's it for now!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! If you haven't already figured it out, this blog is about Resistance 2 and Saints Row 2

In Resistance 2 I'm currently at the chicago level, though I haven't started it yet (actually I'm starting up the level right now) so hopefully this level won't be too hard. I am really enjoying the game, and the many changes made to the game help make it better. I haven't gotten too much time to try out the multiplayer but I'm sure to try it out really soon. I think I want to beat the game first before I try going online. Anyway Resistance 2 so far is great and I'll post more later.

In Saints Row 2 I am not very far at all, instead of doing missions I have been running around the city causing trouble and doing some activities. At first I was afraid I wouldn't like this game since the opening level wasn't the greatest but the game rocks. I'll have to post more when I have played more but so far this game is great.

That's it for now!

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DBoy

Saints Row 2 was actually quite enjoyable.  I agree with you that the first level was nothing to write home about, but the rest is really sweet.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kilzombie

I'm looking forward to picking up Saints Row 2 sometime next week hopefully, I've enjoyed playing through Resistance 2, but there are some things I would love to change, especially the fact that enemies totally ignore your teammates and focus on you. Other than that, the game is tough, sometimes too tough, but I like it.