To Youtube I will go!

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By darro

I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in me doing videos primarily for GB and GS anymore mainly because they are always the same and have got too boring by a lot of people's standards hence why not a lot of you out there still watch them, which I do appreciate.  After watching a guy by the name of Pete Dorr's (check him out) videos over in Youtube last night for 2 hours and others including my old GS friend, Stephanie (princesszelda), I have decided that it is the best place to do videos now and come across great people who enjoy gaming as much as I do.  I have a channel already, which has several gameplay vids up and responses to GB Qotw stuff but over the next month or so, I am hoping to make it full of videos like impressions, collections and pick up vids like the majority of gaming users do on YT.

Also, with the exception of Denis, Eric, Talor and Michael, no one else I know tends to do video blogs on a consistent basis anymore and its quite a shame since it was the reason I became good friends with some of them.  I have been introduced to new ones like JonnyAvacado, Shred and others over the past 6 months and appreciate that I'm being introduced to more great people elsewhere now. 

So if you want to continue watching my face rambling on about games, then Youtube will be the place to go (but I will embed the vids here like Talor does). The first video will be coming up tomorrow with my recent pickups and there is a few thanks to said user I mentioned above.

Toodles.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By darro

I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in me doing videos primarily for GB and GS anymore mainly because they are always the same and have got too boring by a lot of people's standards hence why not a lot of you out there still watch them, which I do appreciate.  After watching a guy by the name of Pete Dorr's (check him out) videos over in Youtube last night for 2 hours and others including my old GS friend, Stephanie (princesszelda), I have decided that it is the best place to do videos now and come across great people who enjoy gaming as much as I do.  I have a channel already, which has several gameplay vids up and responses to GB Qotw stuff but over the next month or so, I am hoping to make it full of videos like impressions, collections and pick up vids like the majority of gaming users do on YT.

Also, with the exception of Denis, Eric, Talor and Michael, no one else I know tends to do video blogs on a consistent basis anymore and its quite a shame since it was the reason I became good friends with some of them.  I have been introduced to new ones like JonnyAvacado, Shred and others over the past 6 months and appreciate that I'm being introduced to more great people elsewhere now. 

So if you want to continue watching my face rambling on about games, then Youtube will be the place to go (but I will embed the vids here like Talor does). The first video will be coming up tomorrow with my recent pickups and there is a few thanks to said user I mentioned above.

Toodles.

Sneaky_Gopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Sneaky_Gopher

Glad i can help man. When I'm not gaming, and don't want to listen to a podcast, ill go to YouTube to check out some vlogs. Most importantly PeteDorrs, Wesker, and some others. Cant wait to see you there. But yeah, just use YouTube so that you get more viewers, and then embed them on GB. 

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mushir

Yea I've been subscribed to PeteDorr for a long time now. I really liked his videos before but nowadays, I'm a little bred of him. The videos are usually quite dark and he doesn't sound very excited when talking.

ElectricHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ElectricHaggis

Sounds good.  I think I would always be worried about idiots commenting on any videos I uploded to youtube.  Not that I'm trying to scare you or anything :D.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Alexander

Fake.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DBoy

I'll be there to check it out dude.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DeVeAn

I hear ya. Keep in touch. I'll watch from here.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By lordofultima

Pete Dorr has the personality of a door. Just my views, just my views.