Unofficial GiantBomb Happy Hour Live Show Chat Thread

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noodlearms

Unless it's just a bug (I've tried refreshing multiple times) the chat isn't working in the live stream. So, use this thread as a makeshift chat room I guess.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

Yeah, there are like three or four threads about the chat not working. Kinda sucks that this wasn't fixed before the show since the threads have been around for a day or so.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noodlearms
@ajamafalous said:
" Yeah, there are like three or four threads about the chat not working. Kinda sucks that this wasn't fixed before the show since the threads have been around for a day or so. "
Oh, my bad. Are there any like this though where they use it as a replacement for the actual chat room?
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ajamafalous
@Noodlearms said:
" @ajamafalous said:
" Yeah, there are like three or four threads about the chat not working. Kinda sucks that this wasn't fixed before the show since the threads have been around for a day or so. "
Oh, my bad. Are there any like this though where they use it as a replacement for the actual chat room? "
Nah, all the others are bug reports. So you're good; no dupe thread here.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal

Going to Giantbomb.com/live rather than /chat fixed it for me.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Noodlearms
@Weltal said:
" Going to Giantbomb.com/live rather than /chat fixed it for me. "
Not working for me. :/
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#7  Edited By alistercat

Chat about Bioshock Infinite was good. I'd like to see them discuss about events they've been to every friday.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Noodlearms
@AlisterCat said:
" Chat about Bioshock Infinite was good. I'd like to see them discuss about events they've been to every friday. "
Agreed, more BioShock is always good. Plus, that trailer they released was awesome. Are they going to show that video they were talking about? 
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noodlearms

FUSHIGI!  
"It's like a prayer cross" 

My face.
 My face.
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By alistercat
@Noodlearms said:
" @AlisterCat said:
" Chat about Bioshock Infinite was good. I'd like to see them discuss about events they've been to every friday. "
Agreed, more BioShock is always good. Plus, that trailer they released was awesome. Are they going to show that video they were talking about?  "
I dunno, I hope so. At least we'll get a good interview with Ken.
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noodlearms

I want to see The Town but it don't they spoil the main twist in the trailer? (When Ben Affleck takes off the bankrobber mask and reveals it's him) Unless that's revealed at the beginning, I'm going to be really disappointed.

George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By George_Hukas

Is Teen Sex Comedy really its own genre.. really?

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Noodlearms
@cide said:
" Is Teen Sex Comedy really its own genre.. really? "
Apparently, haha. I'm not into those "quirky teen" movies so I doubt I'll like it. 

And Devil looks retarded.
George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By George_Hukas
@Noodlearms said:
" @cide said:
" Is Teen Sex Comedy really its own genre.. really? "
Apparently, haha. I'm not into those "quirky teen" movies so I doubt I'll like it.  And Devil looks retarded. "
Yea, M. Night should stop making movies
mm665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mm665

Its pretty boring.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noodlearms

o lawd, viking pimps.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Noodlearms

Yay, Comic Vine. Time to stop watching.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By benjaebe

So is this going to be archived at all or do I just have to make sure not to miss it on Fridays?

illmatic19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By illmatic19

I wish Ryan would have let screened have more time.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Noodlearms
@illmatic19 said:
" I wish Ryan would have let screened have more time. "
Yeah, Rorie and Alex are always fun.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Vinny_Says

kinda boring....I dunno

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dany

Really interesting. Don't know a lot about comics but very interested in the topics they are covering.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By alistercat

Enjoying this. Like a mini-big live show. I'm sure they will get better at doing these things as they go on.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By CL60
@Dany said:
" Really interesting. Don't know a lot about comics but very interested in the topics they are covering. "
Are annoying people complaining about ComicVine again like they did during the BLLSL?
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dany
@CL60 said:

" @Dany said:

" Really interesting. Don't know a lot about comics but very interested in the topics they are covering. "
Are annoying people complaining about ComicVine again like they did during the BLLSL? "
That is one reason why i went to screened because people their actually, you know, not trying to troll. 

Overall it was a good show, really liked the screened and cmoic vine segment, very curious what the giant bomb one will be from week to week since this one was a special occasion(jeff was in boston nad just talked about bioshock infinate the entire time. 

Also, Brad pulled a Brad on the show, sorry you missed it
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noodlearms
@CL60 said:

" @Dany said:

Are annoying people complaining about ComicVine again like they did during the BLLSL? "  
Yes, myself included. We're so annoying. 

No Caption Provided
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By alistercat
@CL60 said:
" @Dany said:
Copious amounts of that and "OMG Sara haz b00bz". It's disgusting. Giant Bomb and tested sections are always my favourite. If something comes up that I dont like I just dont watch, why do people complain so much?
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CL60
@Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Yes, myself included. We're so annoying. "
You're the reason the majority of people on GiantBomb go to other sites chats. You're the reason the GiantBomb chat is full of idiots and trolls.
JellyFish_Gsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JellyFish_Gsus

Brad is the humans only hope against robots; did you see how he took it out?... genius 

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Noodlearms
@CL60 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
You're the reason the majority of people on GiantBomb go to other sites chats. You're the reason the GiantBomb chat is full of idiots and trolls. "
Calm down, seriously.
Popogeejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Popogeejo

BRAD NO LIKE COPTER! BRAD SMASH! 

As for "Was the GB chat shit?" It's always shit when they aren't being fully catered to. They turn into a bunch of self entitlted cunts who can't stand for anything being shown that doesn't directly interest them. It's be nice if the mods were more ban happy in there.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CL60
@Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
You're the reason the majority of people on GiantBomb go to other sites chats. You're the reason the GiantBomb chat is full of idiots and trolls. "
Calm down, seriously. "
What? I am calm. I didn't know calling people out when they act stupid made me not calm. People like you make the GiantBomb chat just downright suck, and it makes us look like pathetic 13 year olds.
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By swamplord666

was great :) I just hope that with time they'll be able to minimize the hiccups. especially with thee comic vine section. I felt really bad for those two :(

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dany

Also, happy b-day daniel! 

@swamplord666: Same

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By alistercat

The fact that Jeff is now interested in Bioshock Infinite makes me excited. Hope they have some content from that even up this week.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noodlearms
@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
What? I am calm. I didn't know calling people out when they act stupid made me not calm. People like you make the GiantBomb chat just downright suck, and it makes us look like pathetic 13 year olds. "
It's really not a big deal dude. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it. It's a website... on the internet. You're acting like I insulted your family or something.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dany
@AlisterCat said:
" The fact that Jeff is now interested in Bioshock Infinite makes me excited. Hope they have some content from that even up this week. "
From what I gathered, next week
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrKlorox

Next time go to one of the other Whiskey sites and chat in their room.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CL60
@Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
What? I am calm. I didn't know calling people out when they act stupid made me not calm. People like you make the GiantBomb chat just downright suck, and it makes us look like pathetic 13 year olds. "
It's really not a big deal dude. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it. It's a website... on the internet. You're acting like I insulted your family or something. "
What? I'm not getting worked up about it. I'm just stating the obvious. 
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By alistercat
@Dany:  I meant next week. I didn't expect anything to go up this weekend.
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Noodlearms
@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
It's really not a big deal dude. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it. It's a website... on the internet. You're acting like I insulted your family or something. "
What? I'm not getting worked up about it. I'm just stating the obvious.  "
Ok. This is pointless to argue about, lol.
Sil3n7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By Sil3n7

It was beauty in motion.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By Heartagram
@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
You guys are cute
Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jothel
@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
when you say things like "people like you make giantbomb chat just downright suck" and sentances starting with "you're the reason" it makes you look pretty worked up. i'm not joining sides i'm just saying what you're saying can be taken as you being pretty pissed off
Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noodlearms
@Heartagram said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
You guys are cute "
I know <3
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrKlorox
@CL60:  I can't say how shitty GB's chat was this time, but CV's segment was much more entertaining this time, technical issues included. They tried to do their part by making their segment more watchable.
damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By damswedon

I'm still surprised at how well the comicvine stuff comes off. It is really hard to turn that stuff into engaging video. 

FLASHG1T23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FLASHG1T23

Keep in mind guys they have new equipment so hiccups can be expected. Tonights show i felt was good Im sure they will improve over time, CV's segment was better than TBLLSL so kudos to them for improving.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CL60
@Jothel said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

@CL60 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @CL60 said:

" @Dany said:
Calm down, seriously. "
when you say things like "people like you make giantbomb chat just downright suck" and sentances starting with "you're the reason" it makes you look pretty worked up. i'm not joining sides i'm just saying what you're saying can be taken as you being pretty pissed off "
But he is the reason. He's one of the people who sits  there on chat and complains about the other sites just because he doesn't like the content of the other site. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the people who sit there on the GB chat and drool over Sara. It's not that I'm pissed. It's just incredibly annoying that these people exist on the Giant Bomb chat, when the other sites chats are fine.
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50  Edited By crusader8463

It was not a very interesting show for me. Again, Will was the highlight of the show, but over all I wasn't that big of a fan. As long as they offer an archived version of it later for everyone else I don't see me wasting my time with getting a subscription for it. Unless it gets a lot more enjoyable before my one month runs out.

At least the comic vine segment didn't make me want to turn off the stream like during the big live show. Now if only they could undo whatever it is they did that makes the video skip around like fuck on all there live broadcasts since the big live show for me.