Washing hands in a public bathroom

• 59 results
audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Poll Washing hands in a public bathroom (255 votes)

(No one around) always wash hands before 2%
(No one around) always wash hands after 75%
(Someone around) always wash hands before 2%
(Someone around) always wash hands after 61%
Always wash hands before AND after 9%
Don't wash hands! 5%
Always use soap 65%
Never use soap 2%
N/A / I'm too lazy to open the thread in a private browser to see the results 4%

I was thinking about my hand-washing habits and maybe changing them. I always wash hands after when someone's around just to not gross them out, but when nobody's around and I didn't directly touch anything that's not mine, I sometimes skip it. I know it's a terrible idea, but I think it's a bit gross to touch the tap (if it's touch-less then I'm a lot more likely to wash). I use soap when I did touch something potentially (or obviously) dirty, if available.

Thinking about it, maybe it would be better to wash my hands before going. I'm pretty sure my crotch is generally clean, having daily showers and clean underpants, so maybe washing my hands with soap beforehand will keep me from "infecting" my junk. But maybe it'd weird people out if they see me wash hands first. Of course I would still wash after if there is "collateral damage", but maybe I wouldn't have to do it as much then. Washing hands both before and after as a general rule would probably be safe, but it sounds excessive. Always using soap also sounds a bit excessive and potentially wasteful, especially in that case.

What do you guys say/do? (sorry for the numerous options, I couldn't think a better way to poll it)

• 
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

My dick is at the perfect angle that when I pull down the front of my pants it aims perfectly into the bowl so I don't need to grab it or risk getting pee on my hands. Then I just shake up and down for the drip. My hands are clean. I use my foot to open/close doors and I just don't bother to flush.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By veektarius

People who are afraid of the knobs on the faucet make me want to not wash my hands at all.

Edit: but I do.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

There are some maniacs that wash their hands before?

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At a public bathroom always. At home not always because sometimes I don't touch anything at all when I go. If I do have to touch something then yes I do. I don't do the whole shake and then pull up thing though. After I pee I just pull my underwear and pants back up and that's it.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Only if it's hands free. Otherwise, I'm making my hands much more filthy just turning the thing on than I have any hope of washing off

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By NTM

Who washes hands before? That's weird, unless you have stuff on your hands, but as a normal thing, regardless, that'd be weird. Anyways, no matter what, I always wash my hands after I go to the bathroom with soap and warm water. I'll also take the paper towel I dried my hands off with to open the door to get out. Call me paranoid, but I also sometimes, before I soap up my hands to wash them, I soap up my hands and then clean the sink knobs, so when I'm done washing my hands, I don't have to touch the nasty sink again, though I won't do that if someone's around. I like sensor ones.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

jfc, wash your fucking hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers