Weird dream

AlexM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AlexM

Alright I usually have my worst dreams in the morning and that's what usually wakes me up. Today was no different. My dream as I remember it began with me waking, going to the bathroom, taking a bottle of pills from the cabinet, and downing it while putting my mouth next to the faucet for water. I began choking on one of the pills and trying to get more water to get it through my throat. I then woke up gasping for air. Very weird dream haha but nothing beats the day I had sleep paralasys while sleeping on my towel at the beach. I remember not being able to move while some guy started calling me names. His friends laughed as he cursed at me and I couldnt get up or do anything about it. That was strange never fall asleep in the sun people!

AlexM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AlexM

Alright I usually have my worst dreams in the morning and that's what usually wakes me up. Today was no different. My dream as I remember it began with me waking, going to the bathroom, taking a bottle of pills from the cabinet, and downing it while putting my mouth next to the faucet for water. I began choking on one of the pills and trying to get more water to get it through my throat. I then woke up gasping for air. Very weird dream haha but nothing beats the day I had sleep paralasys while sleeping on my towel at the beach. I remember not being able to move while some guy started calling me names. His friends laughed as he cursed at me and I couldnt get up or do anything about it. That was strange never fall asleep in the sun people!

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ahriman22

A dream about drugs without a bad comedown? Sign me up!

AlexM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AlexM

lmao very true! Just wish the pills were real. I went to the med cabinet after the dream to check. No such luck haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I spend too much time on the internet, once I had a dream pause to buffer.