What Am I Playing #001: There is a lot of Ice

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

Edited By insanegamer

Started the week with getting Final Fantasy 13 and at the start was not really liking but i am liking it now. i am in chapter 4 out of that ice section which i hated the story which was telling much and wasnt making which sense and i was going "what the hell is going on ?" but now i am learning more stuff now and there was to many cutscenes i was like wow i do nothing and then get a cutscene really didnt like that but now much more action is going on so i am liking but this is not my fav final fantasy game.

Also there is a new Predators film coming a reboot of this series and it looks so cool, also the video it just looks awesome cool cast and these dog predators look cool i really want a new GOOD Predators film and with Rodriguez producing this should turn out cool or at least will have some cool death scenes. one film i will be looking forward to.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

Started the week with getting Final Fantasy 13 and at the start was not really liking but i am liking it now. i am in chapter 4 out of that ice section which i hated the story which was telling much and wasnt making which sense and i was going "what the hell is going on ?" but now i am learning more stuff now and there was to many cutscenes i was like wow i do nothing and then get a cutscene really didnt like that but now much more action is going on so i am liking but this is not my fav final fantasy game.

Also there is a new Predators film coming a reboot of this series and it looks so cool, also the video it just looks awesome cool cast and these dog predators look cool i really want a new GOOD Predators film and with Rodriguez producing this should turn out cool or at least will have some cool death scenes. one film i will be looking forward to.

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

blog post?

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points