Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By turbomonkey138

No Caption Provided

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK (none gaming)

-Finally finished my filming for my end of year grading for college . Took 3 weeks to finally organize , film and log all the footage . So now i can finally look back on my week i can safely say i am never working with the rest of the people in my team . 

Not only did 1 out of the 4 of the other group members show up . But i ended up producing and directing both my film and my friends film . They should not be on the course . (Rant over ) 

This is our home made
 This is our home made "broom" mic

-Apart from the craziness of my other members i had a lot of fun . this is the kind of thing i live for . Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days 
  Bad blood effects
 Bad blood effects

No Caption Provided

-Still can't use photo shop to its full potential . But now i don't have to film i have some free time to blow . 

-Now i have the epic job of editing this master piece . I will post the final video when its done.

-I found the best format to to export in Adobe Premier CS4 for youtube .  If your interested it is FLV/ F4V

No Caption Provided

- I got a new mouse mat today . It is a Razor eXact Mat X-speed . I think its amazing . so much better than using my scratched desk surface for gaming . 

- Finally i uploaded a new video . Its about how funny some radio adverts can be without meaning to be . The subject of the advert isn't funny but its the way they made it .... 
we recorded it while we were filming a time lapse in the car .. 

Gaming Wise ....

-Still hooked to TF2 . specially now the new update is out . I don't play as a soldier or demo man but i have fun healing all the people now playing as them . At one point i had 9 demos on Red team vs 9 Sollys on blue team . 

-Made the new GB steam group . Its growing ...slowly but surely . If you want to join here is the steam community link 

-Still haven't found time to play Dragon Age . But now filming is over i should be able to fins some time 

NEW SEGMENT TIME !!!!

-Having played a lot of TF2 i decided to make a new part of this blog which gives advice to new medics starting off . 

- This week we will talk about ......

Who to heal ?

Having played my fair share of clan matches i know that deciding who to heal in the middle of a fight can be confusing . The thing you have to keep in mind is HEALTH . Simply put heal the members of your team that have less health . I know it may seem obvious but you would be surprised how many medics i have seen who don't keep an eye on EVERYONE'S health .  

No Caption Provided

The point of a good medic is to keep everyone alive . Don't fall into the common trap of sticking to one player . That is being a "Pocket Medic" .

Now you know who to heal next week we will talk about who is the most effective to uber and which uber to use . 

let me know if you found the guide helpfull . 
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

No Caption Provided

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK (none gaming)

-Finally finished my filming for my end of year grading for college . Took 3 weeks to finally organize , film and log all the footage . So now i can finally look back on my week i can safely say i am never working with the rest of the people in my team . 

Not only did 1 out of the 4 of the other group members show up . But i ended up producing and directing both my film and my friends film . They should not be on the course . (Rant over ) 

This is our home made
 This is our home made "broom" mic

-Apart from the craziness of my other members i had a lot of fun . this is the kind of thing i live for . Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days 
  Bad blood effects
 Bad blood effects

No Caption Provided

-Still can't use photo shop to its full potential . But now i don't have to film i have some free time to blow . 

-Now i have the epic job of editing this master piece . I will post the final video when its done.

-I found the best format to to export in Adobe Premier CS4 for youtube .  If your interested it is FLV/ F4V

No Caption Provided

- I got a new mouse mat today . It is a Razor eXact Mat X-speed . I think its amazing . so much better than using my scratched desk surface for gaming . 

- Finally i uploaded a new video . Its about how funny some radio adverts can be without meaning to be . The subject of the advert isn't funny but its the way they made it .... 
we recorded it while we were filming a time lapse in the car .. 

Gaming Wise ....

-Still hooked to TF2 . specially now the new update is out . I don't play as a soldier or demo man but i have fun healing all the people now playing as them . At one point i had 9 demos on Red team vs 9 Sollys on blue team . 

-Made the new GB steam group . Its growing ...slowly but surely . If you want to join here is the steam community link 

-Still haven't found time to play Dragon Age . But now filming is over i should be able to fins some time 

NEW SEGMENT TIME !!!!

-Having played a lot of TF2 i decided to make a new part of this blog which gives advice to new medics starting off . 

- This week we will talk about ......

Who to heal ?

Having played my fair share of clan matches i know that deciding who to heal in the middle of a fight can be confusing . The thing you have to keep in mind is HEALTH . Simply put heal the members of your team that have less health . I know it may seem obvious but you would be surprised how many medics i have seen who don't keep an eye on EVERYONE'S health .  

No Caption Provided

The point of a good medic is to keep everyone alive . Don't fall into the common trap of sticking to one player . That is being a "Pocket Medic" .

Now you know who to heal next week we will talk about who is the most effective to uber and which uber to use . 

let me know if you found the guide helpfull . 
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

Hmm i guess no one cares ......(shameless self bump)

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

I joined the Steam group. My Steam name is JimmyJetPack. (my friend told me to type so I did and now it stuck) Anyways, I only own KOTOR right now though so I won't be playing any TF2 (sadly) or any multiplayer games. Once I have money I'll buy more games though.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By nanikore

You always have that funny look on your face in your pictures. O.o

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By turbomonkey138
@nanikore said:
" You always have that funny look on your face in your pictures. O.o "
Easier than smiling
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turbomonkey138
@GamerGeek360 said:
" I joined the Steam group. My Steam name is JimmyJetPack. (my friend told me to type so I did and now it stuck) Anyways, I only own KOTOR right now though so I won't be playing any TF2 (sadly) or any multiplayer games. Once I have money I'll buy more games though. "
Its worth every penny
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By EpicSteve

That's some awesome "broom" mic. I've done some ghetto stuff myself with boom mics. Once I had to duct tape the mic to a table leg.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turbomonkey138

This is the latest incarnation of the film