Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jay444111

@RedRavN said:

Archaeopteryx would probably be close to eating a large flying bird like an eagle or hawk (not that I recommend you eat those birds). It would probably be a bit tough, stringy and gamey but taste like a pheasant or something. Otherwise, I would think that a herbivore would definately be better tasting considering meat from large predators is generallly kind of tough and bland for the most part. You know, ceratopsian ( the order the triceratops is in) would probably be awesome. Maybe it would taste like an elephant.

How do you know what an elephant tastes like?

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By habster3

Triceratops look pretty delicious. Oh, and this topic is amazing. Not necessarily because of the comments, but because of the concept the OP has presented

delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By delta_ass

As appetizing as the Flintstones made a rack of Brontosaurus ribs look, I suspect that the larger the dinosaur, the tougher the meat would be. There's a reason people like eating veal. So it'd probably have to be a smaller dinosaur. Maybe a compy or a raptor?

Though of course, there are probably specific parts of large dinosaurs that would be more tender. Like... the tiny arms of a T-Rex might make for a good meal. They don't ever get any exercise, so they'd probably be fattier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Chocosaurus.