#1  Edited By skywing
skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By skywing

I'm watching Nemesis right now, not too great.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Willy105

The new one from 2009. Puts all the other ones to shame.

Avatar image for supersecretagenda
SuperSecretAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SuperSecretAgenda
@skywing said:
" I'm watching Nemesis right now, not too great. "
It was done by a guy who was not part of the Television Series at all. So...yeah. 

Anyway, 2009 Star Trek.
CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By CaptainObvious

GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By GeekDown

I haven't seen any of the old ones, so I have to go with Star Trek (2009).

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm gunna go for First Contact. While the introduction of the Borg queen was extremely dumb (the idea of the Borg having a queen goes completely against the idea of the borg being as one, and lacking individuality) overall the film is fantastic.

septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By septim

Toss up between The Motion Picture and Undiscovered Country. I went with Undiscovered because it just feels more like a Trek movie then TMP>

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By GunstarRed

Khan followed by First Contact. the only one I don't really care for  is the fith one about god..... I can even see worth in Insurrection because Picard gets all fighty at the end of it.
metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By metal_mills
@Willy105 said:
" The new one from 2009. Puts all the other ones to shame. "
Bah. First contact is vastly superior, Wrath of Khan too. The 2009 one wasn't horrible but it was such a poorly written movie. They are the writers that wrote Revenge of the Fallen. Enough said. 

Nero was also a really shit Captain. He could get the job done when ships blindly flew towards it but the instance a faction of tactics enters the fray and what does he do? Fires ALL of his torpedoes at a tiny ship that could be taken out with one, also a tiny ship that is right in front of his ship carrying an extremely unstable substance. Well done, Nero, well done. Then there are things like why is Captain Archers dog like 110 years old? Why is a mining ship so powerful it can take out an entire Klingon and Starfleet fleet? Why does Nero destroy a planet of the only race that tried to help them? Why doesn't he at least TRY to warn the Romulans of what is going to happen in the future? Why does a blackhole create time travel wormhole at the start of the movie but then magically becomes a super destructive force from then on? Why did they add in that weird, random and pointless romance between young Spock and Uhura? Why does the Captain of the enterprise give up his ship to a young, hot headed and inexperienced officer just because he pulled off one off a couple of decent tactics while the real captain was taken hostage? Why does this movies have more inconsistencies and plot holes than the average movie? Oh, I can answer that, because the writers are garbage.
Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By unsolvedparadox

The reboot, followed by First Contact. Both great flicks!

gazel_ministry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By gazel_ministry

The Wrath of Khan, but it's been some time since I've seen The Voyage Home. Doubtful it would change my opinion however.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By c1337us

Star Trek 09.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By trophyhunter

the new one

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HandsomeDead

I want to say First Contact but I've heard so much shit about it lately that I don't think I could watch it again and enjoy it. Probably II, IV and the reboot are the only ones I can really see myself being able to watch now and enjoy.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Willy105
@Metal_Mills said:

Why does this movies have more inconsistencies and plot holes than the average movie? Oh, I can answer that, because the writers are garbage. "

Because they actually wanted to make a fun story that isn't stuck with all the baggage from the past Star Trek stories. That makes them fantastic writers. Also, Revenge of the Fallen was writen by Michael Bay, the Star Trek writers simply provided a very simple outline of the plot because they were busy with the Writer's Strike. Michael Bay is the actual guy who wrote the movie and all those terrible jokes.
Qorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Qorious

The recent Star Trek movie. :)