What's your favorite type of weather to play games in?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

zonikjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By zonikjj

lol wtf.

I guess when it's sunny outside since I live in Arizona. It's hot outside so I tend to enjoy the air conditioning during the day.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

I picked D. For me though, I kind of correlate different games with different types of weather, or season. It may be because I played those certain games and have fond memories of them during certain weather. Now, that's not exactly what I'm asking but I thought I'd mention it. Like, I remember one year it started snowing, and I was playing Perfect Dark Zero in the snowy area of the game with my best friend, we went outside soon after though, but that was good times. And I for some reason love to play G.R.A.W. 2 during the summer, or when it's hot. I'm not exactly sure what game I liked playing during the rain (maybe it's Bioshock), but I know I just love playing games on a relaxing day with rain going.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NTM

@ZOnikJJ: Maybe I don't have this in common with many other people? I just know that I look out my room window and think, this looks like a good day to relax and play games, or watch a movie.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ReyGitano

I lived in a semi-desert back home, which meant that when it was sunny, it was pretty much too hot to do anything else but sit at home with the window open, letting the summer breeze in while getting some game time in.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Dagbiker

Me when it rains.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By crusader8463

I LOVE the rain. If I could live some place where it always rained I would be so happy. I just love everything about it.

In the context of this thread however, I want it to be whatever the game I'm playing is. For example, I was playing some game involving a ton of cold weather and snow effects that were involved into the gameplay, and the fact that I had my window open to the cold outside and seeing a blizzard blowing outside as well added so much to that experience. Whenever the characters would complain about the cold I could feel the cold with them and it made me more attached and allowed me to get more engrossed with the game. When it syncs up, stuff like that is really great.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e816891732d
deactivated-63e816891732d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love all forms of weather, so it doesn't really matter to me. I usually like weather that fits the game I am playing, though. Persona 3 in the sun, to MGS1 during the winter. I like to associate games with non-game things!

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WMWA

The kind of weather that occurs while I'm inside my house?

Avatar image for endlessobsidian
EndlessObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EndlessObsidian

Getting up early on a rainy Sunday and making a nice fresh pot of Coffee and playing some video games is one of my favorite things in the world.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Tornado weather.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Vextroid

Rainy nights. The darkness sets a mood in the rooms (and doesn't glare up my screen) and the rain? I like how it sounds and the contrast of the cold outside to the warmness of inside the house with a good game.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends though....  I can be in a crappy mood when it rains and I hate the feeling when I play a game like I just wasted time and the rain kinda adds to that.  But at the same time, it helps relieve stress involving school work

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NTM

@EndlessObsidian: Yes, I very much agree.

Philantrophy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Philantrophy

I do love rain, but staying inside while it's raining is the best.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By zeforgotten

I.. I don't know because when I'm playing a game I don't really notice the weather as much because of the volume and stuff. 

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TobbRobb

I like reading when it rains, the grass and woods around my house smell awesome and rain just makes everything so moody.

I hate playing games when It's really sunny outside, because it makes me feel guilty.

Winter sucks and It's cold, so I just play games when it snows.

My regular gameplaying time are regular nighthours, when it doesn't rain.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Every weather!

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

During the warm months, I love it when it rains and storms outside. I'll crack a window to listen to it while playing. During winter, the more snow falling the better.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Unilad

Preferably when its a beautiful sunny day, 25 C, with a humidity of 26.7%, and a weak easterly breeze. Especially when the birds are chirping and theres not a cloud in the sky, If its not exactly like that I simply can't play games.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By Justin258

Rainy is best for playing video games. Sunny days are... well, sunny days. Hardly ever "just right" to enjoy, they're almost always too hot. Snowy days are my favorite type of days, and while I do play games on those days, it's between spurts of running around outside in the snow.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShockD

I like gaming either in snow or rain. Mostly because then I'm sure nobody would call me to come over.

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By InternetCrab

I love playing in the rain. It makes it really cozy and moody.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rainy. Dunno why, never thought about this before but that's what came to mind when I read the question.

Wallzii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wallzii

I love hearing the rain outside or even a storm while I game. In general I just enjoy the ambience that that type of weather brings, so while gaming it just makes it even better.

Plus, then I don't feel as guilty if I stay in all day and nerd out when it could otherwise be sunny outside.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By TheHT

Rain for everythang. Light rain, heavy rain, terrential rain, barely any rain, rain in the sun, rain in the night, rain with lightning, rain with humidity.

Or a nice clear winter day/night. These are all really my favourite types of weather for doing anything, not just vidyagaming.