Where's the best place to visit in America?

• 153 results
spudtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By spudtastic

Assuming you mean driving from Chicago to see some sights, there are some cool sand dunes in Western Michigan,or the Black Hills of South Dakota.Also, the Wisconsin Dells are known to be a popular destination.More obvious stuff like the Grand Canyon or Times Square NYC would be a lot of air fare and time.

duskvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By duskvamp
@SeriouslyNow: New Orleans does look like a great, unique place, its in our top 3. Even if we don't go there this time around, I'd love to go in the future. 

@Silvergun: The Wild Animal Park does sound amazing, we went to something similar in the UK, but it had been snowing so most of the animals were kept indoors sadly. 

@Marz: I would love to see it, but it's not really near anywhere on our top 3 list, so hopefully another time.
duskvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By duskvamp
@SarjuTheRapper: I really want to visit Yellowstone after watching that documentary, it looks gorgeous. It's not really near either of our top 3 though and I don't know if there would be a weeks worth of stuff and different things to see. 

@spudtastic: We don't mind flying, if it was just for the weekend then we wouldn't. But since we'd be there for a week, flying is fine.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154  Edited By wrighteous86

I'm not sure, but I THINK we're currently deciding between San Francisco, New York, and New Orleans (maybe San Diego, too).

I'm trying to push San Francisco, so we can head to the Giant Bomb offices and visit where our relationship started, haha.

Avatar image for chubbaluphigous
Chubbaluphigous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Chubbaluphigous

@DuskVamp: I don't know that you want to go to Yellowstone. Part of it is in "Wyoming", and Wyoming doesn't exist.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#156  Edited By wrighteous86
@Chubbaluphigous Wyoming? Never heard of it.