Who would win in a fight; Robocop, or the Terminator (T-800)?

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360
Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

kind of like Inglorious Basterds vs. Avatar or the Hurt Locker at the Oscars, I'd love for the underdog to win, Robocop, but I have a feeling the Terminator would win.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DCFGS3

That was a really hard choice, not helped by me never having seen robocop. I went terminator in the end, as I felt that Robocop simply wouldn't be up to the task of beating the T-800 into dust, and therefore finally killing it.

voodooterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By voodooterror

all robocop has is that shitty gun, a terminator could take all those bullets with ease

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

So hard to decide =(. On one hand Terminator has the superior abilities but Robocop has more of a link to humanity maybe giving him an edge. Then again that link may act as as a fault but. that. why. *gargle*
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Well, it depends on what model of Terminator you are going with.  T-600 or T-800?  T-600 is pretty vulnerable, and Robocop could fuck him up.  T-800?  Well, Robocop would need to hack an ED-209 real quick like. 

But, given that it's just a basic "Terminator or Robocop" question, I picked Rambo.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By CharleyTony

Robocop is cool but in the movies he is always looking for a recharge station. The T-800 will only stop when it has been completely destroyed...

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By emkeighcameron

Um.

Robocop ALWAYS wins. Even when the shit hits the fan, Robocop finds a way.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By MysteriousBob
@VoodooTerror said:
" all robocop has is that shitty gun, a terminator could take all those bullets with ease "
And Robocop could take those shotgun shells without flinching. 

You kids keep underestimating the power of Robocop. T-800s are just fodder, the only reason the one in T1 was so difficult to overcome was because Reese, a human, didn't have the proper futuristic equipment. Robocop just needs to dust off that gun he used to kill ED209 with a single shot. A Terminator sure as hell can't take that with ease.
Atlantus_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Atlantus_Air

Terminator, hands-down!

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

The Terminator.  Robocop moves at about one mile per hour and has zero lateral movement and even has difficulty turning his head.  The Terminator would mess him up simply by shooting him in the face and ripping off his head.  If the Terminator can go toe to toe with the T-1000 than Robocop wouldn't stand a chance.
GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By GunstarRed

Robocop...he kills a ton of them in the game.
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NTM
voodooterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By voodooterror
@MysteriousBob said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" all robocop has is that shitty gun, a terminator could take all those bullets with ease "
And Robocop could take those shotgun shells without flinching.  You kids keep underestimating the power of Robocop. T-800s are just fodder, the only reason the one in T1 was so difficult to overcome was because Reese, a human, didn't have the proper futuristic equipment. Robocop just needs to dust off that gun he used to kill ED209 with a single shot. A Terminator sure as hell can't take that with ease. "  
have you not seen terminator 1, and the damage that can be done to one of them before they're destroyed? 
robocop probably couldnt inflict that kind of damage let alone take it himslef 
Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

Love Robocop, but I would have to say Terminator.

MONKEYFIST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MONKEYFIST

EFF THAT!!!

No Caption Provided

Eve would destroy them both!!
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
@VoodooTerror said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
And Robocop could take those shotgun shells without flinching.  You kids keep underestimating the power of Robocop. T-800s are just fodder, the only reason the one in T1 was so difficult to overcome was because Reese, a human, didn't have the proper futuristic equipment. Robocop just needs to dust off that gun he used to kill ED209 with a single shot. A Terminator sure as hell can't take that with ease. "  
have you not seen terminator 1, and the damage that can be done to one of them before they're destroyed? robocop probably couldnt inflict that kind of damage let alone take it himslef  "

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Didn't you have to destroy dozens of terminators in the Robocop vs. Terminator game? I always thought that was bullshit though. I vote Terminator for the win. Shoot Murphy in his fucking exposed face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Vinny.
Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By Aarny91

Terminators are more agile than Robocop. Not THAT much more mobile, but still a bit more.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jmrwacko

Realistically, the Terminator. I think Robocop may have a one-up over the T-800 in shear human determination, though. Also, Robocop would be craftier, and would choose his surroundings more carefully than the T-800.

frenchdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By frenchdork
@Godlyawesomeguy said:

" Vinny. "

If Vinny was Robocop instead of Alex Murphy? Yup Totally. Robocop. But since it's not Vinny I have to go with The T-800 model 1337 (Chuck Norris skin)
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ajamafalous
@ThePhantomnaut said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
have you not seen terminator 1, and the damage that can be done to one of them before they're destroyed? robocop probably couldnt inflict that kind of damage let alone take it himslef  "

"
Did you just spoiler tag Terminator?
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jmrwacko

If someone here hasn't seen Terminator, speak so we can heckle you off the forums.

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By apathylad

It's been done before in comics, but now that we're on the subject of crossovers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Sanryd
@jmrwacko said:
" If someone here hasn't seen Terminator, speak so we can heckle you off the forums. "
Does not having seen Terminator, but having seen 2 and 3 count?
Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yukoei

The Terminator.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buzz_clik

After I played the game, Robocop was the winner. You can't argue with that kind of research.

No Caption Provided
kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By kajankua

That's a very tough question, while Robocop is probably more resilient, I think Terminator has more firepower. 
Also Robocop is slow as hell, and all Terminator would have to do is shoot him in the mouth. Terminator might have generally poorer armor, but atleast he has no weak spots like Robocop does.

Futuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Futuran

The Terminator would pwn his ass

Look at that face.
 Look at that face.
theDevilb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By theDevilb0y
@buzz_clik said:
" After I played the game, Robocop was the winner. You can't argue with that kind of research.

No Caption Provided
"
So glad someone went there.

Robocop would get that black kid from the third one to reprogram Terminator to be 'obedient as a puppy', thereby winning. Then he'd probably shoot it with that anti-tank gun for a while, then arrest it.
Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sambambo

Robocop.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iam3green
@DCFGS3 said:
" That was a really hard choice, not helped by me never having seen robocop. I went terminator in the end, as I felt that Robocop simply wouldn't be up to the task of beating the T-800 into dust, and therefore finally killing it. "
well, i really suggest u go see the movies. they are kickass movies 1-3. 

i would the terminator would win. robocop is a little bullet proof but after a while he is going to die. the terminators really enemy is jumping in hot lava like in terminator 2.  

while were on the subject of terminator. i really hatted terminator 3. it was just the fact that two arnald died to make it so there was no technology of terminators. in 3 they make it so one of the parts of the terminators still there making it so the terminators were still alive/ technology. they didn't need to make salvation either. i never saw it but still.
DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never got the impression that it was actually Murphy's head in the Robocop helmet so much as his face kinda stapled over his robot head cause of how frankly monstrous both OCP and the Robocop project was. Like, hey, what if we draped this distorted figure of humanity over our nightmare-fuel creation to make it seem more approachable. So I am confused by people who think shooting Robocop in the mouth is the answer.

Also, yeah, Robocop would beat a T800. The T800 is built to lose. Now, make it Predator vs the T800 and you have yourself a competition.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By bybeach

I think you guys going with Robocop are rolling with your emotions. T-8oo could lose another eyeball down the drain, and still kick Robo's derriere . And that glorified pea shooter of his, I had that in Blood Dragon, and I wasn't impressed!

T-800, to the huevos.

P.S. Or was that peashooter fully modded actually pretty good? I don't remember.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robocop. If you use all his appearances as canon (Movies, TV series, comics and the cartoon) he is WAY more resistant to damage than a T-800. A T-800 can (As most of us have seen) be blown in half my a pipe bomb made from everyday over the counter chemicals. Robocop can tank a lot more damage than that and walk away without a scratch. And if you factor in his TV series as canon... he is also way stronger then what we have seen from your average Terminator. Gotta give it to Robo on this one.

Not trying to shill for another site on hear, but if you want a surprising amount of info on this question look up: Death Battle Robocop Vs Terminator on youtube. The boys at screwattack did a piece on this a while back and its a good view.