Supertramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supertramp

Alright, for all you gents out there...
Okay, so what I wanna ask you guys is this: Girls and/or women, with tattoos, maybe several or just a few here and there...do you dig it? I'm sayin' like is it a gigantic NO, a major turn off or just the opposite?
There's all sorts of different women out there (all a little bonkers, if you ask me), all different shapes & sizes & what not.
I happen to think a girl who may have a full sleeve of tattoos, or more, with a lovely little face & such can be very sexy.
But then all at the same time, I really like clean, real classy girls. I'm in an in between sorta dude.
What types of womens are you fellas more attracted to: Those bad girls (a little dirty lookin', tattoos, slightly badass attitude) or really girly, classy ladies?
GO!

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

I don't like a girl with too many tattoos, like ones that completely cover a part of their body.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
semicolon1twlev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By semicolon1twlev2

I'm not into either.  I hate girly girls.  I wouldn't mind a little tattoo on a girl, though.  Either way, it's hard to describe what I like.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

It doesn't matter. As long as she doesn't have a lot of tattoos or they aren't very big. That's O.K.

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By pyromaniac
Supertramp said:
"Alright, for all you gents out there...
Okay, so what I wanna ask you guys is this: Girls and/or women, with tattoos, maybe several or just a few here and there...do you dig it? I'm sayin' like is it a gigantic NO, a major turn off or just the opposite?
There's all sorts of different women out there (all a little bonkers, if you ask me), all different shapes & sizes & what not.
I happen to think a girl who may have a full sleeve of tattoos, or more, with a lovely little face & such can be very sexy.
But then all at the same time, I really like clean, real classy girls. I'm in an in between sorta dude.
What types of womens are you fellas more attracted to: Those bad girls (a little dirty lookin', tattoos, slightly badass attitude) or really girly, classy ladies?
GO!"
All I can say is Supertramp..haha ROFL.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayge_

If it's a small ankle or wrist tattoo or something, sure I don't really care; but we all know what happens when that dragon on your back starts to sag.

Hexproof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hexproof

Any sort of tattoo or piercing is a turn off for me.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Coltonio7

A girl that's into Tim Burton movies, and has a tattoo of Super Joe on her shoulder.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By xxNBxx

I don't mind a tat as long as it isn't a Tramp stamp, or covering half her body.    I myself am a classy lady kind of man, ones that don't ride in the car that daddy gave her.   You know the ones with brains, the kind that don't go to bars everyweekend to get piss drink.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Bennyishere

I think I prefer the girly kind.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I like girls that have ample blood flow to their head.

Rare thing where I live...

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Mrnitropb

"I'm gonna get a tattoo and be rebellious and differn jus like everybody else!"

Not attractive to me. Not unattractive, but is not a trait i seek out.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlindEffekt

I wouldn't like a girl that's more badass then i am.
Classy girls for me

fatuous_waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By fatuous_waffle
Supertramp said:
GO!"
Tattoos can be potentially hot.  I'm not going to avoid a woman who looks like a rockstar.  But really cheap tattoos in all the wrong places can get trashy.

I'm not really picky.
Supertramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Supertramp
pyromaniac said:
"Supertramp said:
GO!"
All I can say is Supertramp..haha ROFL."
Probably should change my username. See, I completely understand full well that there's a band with this same name. There's also a movie called Into The Wild, and in my personal opinion, it's a brilliant film, it's based off of a true story. The story is focused on a fella who changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. And, so, that's where that came from.

But anyhow, I used to be all about classy ladies. I mean strictly classy. We're talkin' rich, no tattoos, a really fashionable woman, etc. But, my tastes have definitely changed. I'm in the middle. Same goes for the whole, "Are you a tits or an ass man?" deal. Well, I mean my whole preference has changed. Was certainly an ass man back in the day, now I'm diggin' both hooters & rear ends.
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By pyromaniac

I guess I never answered your question..I like classy ladies but they tend to be the ones that are no fun...I like girls with a little spunk in them...

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Magnum

just as trashy as me

DeathStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathStar

I find full sleeves on one or both arms attractive ,  I dont like tattoos on the lower back , stomach , chest , or legs. While I find sleeves attractive , the personality that comes with most of those  kind of girls (the look at how wild and crazy I am  type) Annoy the hell out of me. So I would have to go with classy.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
pyromaniac said:
"I like girls with a little spunk in them..."

Oh neat, a fellow creampie enthusiast.
Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Meresin

I can find it attractive, but it really depends on the girl.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By calf_exercises

a woman with small and cute tattoo is fine, but when they gett massive ones it puts me off.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mrnitropb
Magnum said:
"just as trashy as me"
I've had that song stuck in my head since reading this.
Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Subway

I hate tattoo's on girls, unless it's something really small on like their ankle or shoulder or something.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By nutcrackr

Tattoos are a turn off for me, I prefer none, also piercings, although belly button I don't mind ;)

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Magnum
Mrnitropb said:
"Magnum said:
"just as trashy as me"
I've had that song stuck in my head since reading this."
when i saw the topic it was the first thing i thought of. 
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adam_grif

A tattoo in the small of the back can be good. Wouldn't kick a woman out of bed on the basis of having un-discreet tattoos, but would be less attracted.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By serbsta

If the girls hot and has a good bod then anything goes, but an overweight girl with tats is a no no, just my opinion. =]

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28  Edited By zeus_gb

As long as the woman is nice, has a sense of humour and at least moderately intelligent then it doesn't matter to me whether she's classy or not.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By samcotts

Tattoos are definitely a tun off. As for piercings, as long as it's only her ears, then that's fine with me. And the whole badass attitude is a turn off too. I like my girls to be feminine/girly, but not ridiculously so. Masculine women are not attractive at all, in my opinion.

Curfew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Curfew

Not a big fan of Tattoos.

creamstatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By creamstatic

Some tattoos look really nice. It's Art, just gotta get the right kind. I just dont like to see a woman, covered in it. Cause I wanna see her form. Large tatoos can hide a woman's natural form and replace it with the perception of the drawing (if that makes sense). Though, beggers cant be choosers.
If I did end up with a woman I loved and she happened to have loads of tattoos, I'd still love her. But its not something that turns me on either.

chandlerr_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32  Edited By chandlerr_360

I like feminine, classy girls. Any type of tattoo turns me off.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jayge_
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"pyromaniac said:
"I like girls with a little spunk in them..."

Oh neat, a fellow creampie enthusiast."
I love you man.
SonicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SonicBomb
In between.
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35  Edited By xruntime

Tattoos and piercings usually don't mean anything more than a fashion statement saying "Yeah, I'm part of the cool crowd". People call it expressing yourself and stupid stuff like that but for most people its not.

It all depends on the girl, but I'm not really into it.

As a poster put it before: "I'm gonna get a tattoo and be rebellious and different just like everybody else!"

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Manks

No tattoos and not more than 2 ear piercings on each ear.  Then I'm fine.

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AaronBelfast

Classy women in the modern world? Haha.

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tiefster

Eh it depends where the tattoo is and what it is of.  I don't want to be with a girl who has what looks like a grocery list running down her body, in fact I hate tattoos on almost anyone if they are on the torso.  Piercing are fine where ever as long as it's not a huge amount like 5 lip piercing and 4 nose piercings etc.  I like girls that think highly of themselves and their bodies, if you can have respect for yourself it's a big plus for me.

Supertramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Supertramp
creamstatic said:
"Some tattoos look really nice. It's Art, just gotta get the right kind. I just dont like to see a woman, covered in it. Cause I wanna see her form. Large tatoos can hide a woman's natural form and replace it with the perception of the drawing (if that makes sense). Though, beggers cant be choosers.
If I did end up with a woman I loved and she happened to have loads of tattoos, I'd still love her. But its not something that turns me on either."
There ya go. Good answer my friend. I agree with nearly all of your post.
I do enjoy being able to see a woman's form without distractions inked onto her. The girl I'm seeing now has just one tattoo on her forearm & she's planning on getting a full sleeve on that same arm. And, I believe another on her ankle & possibly another, not sure.
She's gorgeous, and fucking cool so I don't mind whatsoever. But, I shouldn't have said do you guys dig girls with "badass," attitudes, what I should have said was...girls that can handle their shit & don't take any from anybody else. Independent women.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

I don't like the skank stamp on a girls backside that has been seen a lot in the past few years.  Just Say No...to tattoos.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Blu_Magic
Demyx said:
"I don't like a girl with too many tattoos, like ones that completely cover a part of their body."
Same.
Supertramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Supertramp

Well nobody here should like "tramp stamps," talk about trashy.
I definitely despise the typical tattoos most gals get. Butterflies, stars, hearts...they're always either on their ankles, back of the neck, above their asscrack, or right above the crotch area. Always. And unless the girl is very artistic & creative, girls' tattoos are usually horrid.

psr388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By psr388

tattoos cover up the carnal beauty which is exposed flesh

coolof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By coolof

Tattoos and piercing is alright for me as long as it's tasteful and not too much.
The right placement and look can, in my eyes, be very sexy though. It often matter a lot how the person is as well.

Edit: The most important thing is personality and intelligence though. And shared interests, that means a lot more to me than the looks to be honest.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bulldog19892

I prefer both. If a girl is almost covered in tattoos, it's weird, but a few here and there isn't so bad. I'm an equal opportunity rapist.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By xruntime
TheSmilingDude said:
"I tend to avoid women (of both sexes) entirely because of what they are. I don't care how they look. The fact women are so superficial is only because men keep paying attention to beauty. Make the world a better place, stop letting women get the idea you're admiring their beauty so they start looking for other (more important) things to impress us with.

Funny fact: This exact attitude gets me a lot of -unwanted- female attention because I am special. I am not like other guys (whose sole purpose seems to be chasing women, I know, I was one of them), so the woman that would land me would be even more special (which is all women want: to feel special). Sadly, after two minutes most women manage to deplete any interest I could have had due to emotional bullshit and boring personal anecdotes.

For those that wish to label me a misogynist (A person with hatred or contempt for women): Is seeing that the different sexes have different qualities and that these qualities are unfairly distributed in favour of the male called misogyny? Is trying to do something about this misogyny? I rest my case.
"

I have a similar .....perspective. I just look on these forums and see all the superficial comments by guys on any girls that come on the forum - its not really giving the right impression. Most guys care a lot about personality and intelligence, yet too many girls don't realize this.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Colonel_Cool

Tattoos are a turnoff for me. Just think of what they look like when people get old...

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By normajean777

dont like tattoos so i prefer none, piercings i dont mind as long as they arent really weird

Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By Worm

I don't like tatoos at all.

mandeponium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mandeponium

No tattoos at all. I want to marry a virgin. And I mean a complete virgin.