I'm voting for Abe Lincoln.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

Oh my... you're playing with damaged fireworks soaked in gasoline here man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff
deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 18

Lol, I'm bored waiting for Mafia II to patch.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Hm...probably Bobby Kotick.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mylifeforAiur

No.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Buscemi

Bobby Kotick is a bad, bad man.  

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By gingertastic_10

John Quincy Adams. But that was only because Andrew Jackson had friends in Congress and they wouldn't let anything Adam's did to pass because Adam's beat out Jackson in that years election. 

Boom.

RoujinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By RoujinX

George Bush.
Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Bobdaman18

Obama, he broke the economy.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ryanwho

Oh man. Right off the bat.  I will say thinks that are inflammatory to the opposing party because I'm a fucking child and treat politics like pro football.
Backing out slowly...

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#12  Edited By Atlas

According to Wikipedia, its James Buchanan.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#13  Edited By alistercat
@Bobdaman18:  Oh yeah, HE set in motion the economic breakdown before he was in power. Good one.
JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By JoeyRavn

Only American presidents? Because if any president from any country counts... man, that'd be though. Did you know that Argentina had 5 presidents in less than a week in 2001? 

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
@Bobdaman18 said:
" Obama, he broke the economy. "
~_* but the economy was all ready going down in flames before he came into office....
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By gearhead
@Bobdaman18 said:
Yeah because it was he who destroyed a surplus from the Clinton era and turned it into a nearly trillion dollar deficit.
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Well, some crazy people say Obama is the anti-christ and I am not American so.......?

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BionicMonster

I think some people in here watch a little too much FOX News.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
@NekuSakuraba said:
" Well, some crazy people say Obama is the anti-christ and I am not American so.......? "
wrong wrong WRONG!
hes the black, Communist, Muslim, Anti christ!.
Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jothel
@Bobdaman18 said:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WilliamRLBaker said:
" @Bobdaman18 said:
~_* but the economy was all ready going down in flames before he came into office.... "
Meanwhile, Obama is on his 6th vacation this year.
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NekuSakuraba
@WilliamRLBaker said:

" @NekuSakuraba said:

" Well, some crazy people say Obama is the anti-christ and I am not American so.......? "
wrong wrong WRONG! hes the black, Communist, Muslim, Anti christ!. "
Bu-bu-but how can he be Muslim if - 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JoeyRavn said:
" Only American presidents? Because if any president from any country counts... man, that'd be though. Did you know that Argentina had 5 presidents in less than a week in 2001?  "
Any President. Bobby is a good example. Activision prez.
dyslekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dyslekt
@RoujinX said:
" George Bush. "
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gingertastic_10

Dudes, I don't know. Shit's going to get worse before it gets better. FDR spent a shit ton of money too to give the economy a jump start, and people HATED him for it. Now, in 2010, we look back at him as one if not the best president we ever had. Who knows, we may hate Obama now, but in the future we might look back at what he's done and think differently.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingertastic_10 said:
" Dudes, I don't know. Shit's going to get worse before it gets better. FDR spent a shit ton of money too to give the economy a jump start, and people HATED him for it. Now, in 2010, we look back at him as one if not the best president we ever had. Who knows, we may hate Obama now, but in the future we might look back at what he's done and think differently. "
Yeah, but we look back at Lincoln and think he was some god-like figure too. I don't know how the Glenn Beck tards listen to him yell about Obama when Lincoln did way more to the Constitution than any President we can imagine. (*Note: Lincoln could have cared less about the issue of slavery, as he even states the Civil War was about the Union, not slavery.)

My issue with Obama is that he just doesn't care. (That, and he thinks it's ok to fine citizens who don't want health insurance). While the country is drowning in a poor job market and economy, Obama has been on his 6th vacation and has taken more time off to golf than even Bush did (not sure why Michael Moore isn't making a documentary about that). I was no fan of Bush, but anyone that gets their information outside of generic news outlets like CNN/Fox/MSNBWASTEOFTIME would know that after the 6th month, the economy should have turned into another direction. Plus, you can't fix issues by pushing through plans to spend more and more money. If you don't understand this, read some history books. 

Ok, breakfast is over. Back to Mafia II :P 
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gingertastic_10
@DryvBy said:
" @gingertastic_10 said:
" Dudes, I don't know. Shit's going to get worse before it gets better. FDR spent a shit ton of money too to give the economy a jump start, and people HATED him for it. Now, in 2010, we look back at him as one if not the best president we ever had. Who knows, we may hate Obama now, but in the future we might look back at what he's done and think differently. "
Yeah, but we look back at Lincoln and think he was some god-like figure too. I don't know how the Glenn Beck tards listen to him yell about Obama when Lincoln did way more to the Constitution than any President we can imagine. (*Note: Lincoln could have cared less about the issue of slavery, as he even states the Civil War was about the Union, not slavery.) My issue with Obama is that he just doesn't care. (That, and he thinks it's ok to fine citizens who don't want health insurance). While the country is drowning in a poor job market and economy, Obama has been on his 6th vacation and has taken more time off to golf than even Bush did (not sure why Michael Moore isn't making a documentary about that). I was no fan of Bush, but anyone that gets their information outside of generic news outlets like CNN/Fox/MSNBWASTEOFTIME would know that after the 6th month, the economy should have turned into another direction. Plus, you can't fix issues by pushing through plans to spend more and more money. If you don't understand this, read some history books.  Ok, breakfast is over. Back to Mafia II :P  "
I agree with most that you said, but I don't agree with the statement "Obama doesn't care". He was givin' damaged goods. He was put into a situation where the economy was already shit, an on going war (that was going no where), a terrible job/house market. The guy had so much on his plate that if it were me, I'd probably kill myself. Most American's expected Obama to turn the whole US economy around in like a year. I don't care who you are, you can't do it that fast. FDR didn't fix the economy in a day, a week, a month, or a year. 

I don't think we should hate on a president when we have no idea how hard their jobs are. You think you can do better, then fucking run yourself. But I guess this what's great about our country, we can criticize our president and fear nothing from it. GO AMERICA!! 
Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By Robitt
Idi Amin. No one else comes even close.

American president? No idea.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By Video_Game_King

A tie between Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon. Keep your hands off the Moon, you have no business up here!

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

OBAMA VS SPACE LINCOLN 2012

anarchyzombie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By anarchyzombie9

Reagan...fuck Reagan.

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Elazul

Jimmy Carter. He's history's greatest monster!

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

either abe lincoln or woodrow wilson

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ryanwho
@Video_Game_King said:
" A tie between Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon. Keep your hands off the Moon, you have no business up here! "
Whatever man America owns the moon. When you plant your flag into things you own it. Loony Tunes taught us this.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#35  Edited By Video_Game_King
@ryanwho: 

That's a lie; plant a flag into something, and you've just declared war. Be glad that I'm merciful.
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

people actually think FDR fixed the economy? wow...that myth is about as realistic as Hoover being the "hands-off" king of laissez-faire.

Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bobdaman18
@Jothel:

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By Chummy8

Millard Filmore. 

grhud5194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By grhud5194

Andrew Johnson.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
@DryvBy said:

" @WilliamRLBaker said:

" @Bobdaman18 said:

~_* but the economy was all ready going down in flames before he came into office.... "
Meanwhile, Obama is on his 6th vacation this year. "
lol yeah um you do know that bush spent the majority of his first year on vacation? lol he was on vacation when the CIA warned him of a possible terrorist attack on american soil.  sorry to say but bush was the laziest president he was constantly on vacation even after 9/11.

Obama has had 6 vacations this year, I believe the longest was 2 weeks. we are 8 months into the year? but yes please Dry that has anything to do with Obama breaking our economy...within his first year...he some how broke us...that quick. But remember hes the black Communist, Muslim Anti Christ right? so its completely within his power to have broken our economy within the first 2 weeks of his administration which is about the time the recession ""officially" started.
and yes please don't blame the republicans, and other democrats for the problems with our economy, and unemployment, Obama puts up an idea and a bill, and its defeated on the floor, its then stripped of every thing it was till it gets past the floor.

"" would know that after the 6th month, the economy should have turned into another direction."" LOL wow that has got to be the most...wow...Do you actually believe that a country in recession will turn it around in 6 months?
*shakes head*  then again...it took how long to get the depression turned around? *rolls eyes*
P.S: but then again you voted for Abe lincoln has the worst president...*has never felt such pity*
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By Chummy8
@kives34 said:
" I would say Bush for his two wars, two recessions, getting us away from the last years of Clinton who was starting to pay off the debt and for winning two of the most controversial elections in US history. Oh but Obama is falling close behind by increasing spending, not dealing with immigration in any meaningful way, giving us Universal heath care which is going to add to the debt and driving away big businesses. "
For as much as we all hate the recent presidents,George Bush and W, Clinton, Obama (just to include all of them) are no where near the worst presidents.  And they are no where near the best either.  Grant  and Filmore were pretty worthless presidents and Buchanan's decisions practically brought about the bloodiest war in American History.  The Civil War. 

My personal favorite president.. Polk.  Manifest Destiny bitch. 
RaceKickfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RaceKickfist

president thomas j. whitmore

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ryanwho
@kives34 said:
" @DryvBy:  I know he doesn't care that my HEAVY democratic state(Massachusetts) voted in a REPUBLICAN to stop universal healthcare but he didn't care one bit.   "
I know you didn't know Massachusetts already basically has state funded universal healthcare so no shit. Facts don't enter your proximity often I see.
paulm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By paulm

how can you live in the 21st century and say Jimmy Carter was the worst president everything that he said would happen if we didn't change has happened and at the time a lot of people were pissed that he wasn't doing more to fight to the ussr from taking Afghanistan like giving the tribes in Afghanistan money and weapons like Reagan did in the 80's and we all know how that backfired. at the time i get why Carter had a bad rap but most of the problems of the time were out of his hands and would of would of been a struggle for any president but had his plans for Americas future been put in place the us would be in a much better place now

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By trophyhunter
@Bobdaman18 said:
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ryanwho
@trophyhunter said:
" @Bobdaman18 said:
" I hate them uppity blacks, my subconscious is revising history. "
"
FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

I think William Henry Harrison might be the worst.  All he did was get pneumonia and die.  Maybe that makes him the best though.
Tricks73r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Tricks73r

I live in Canada; but if it's just people in a position of power - Bob Rae.