You are stuck on an island infested with dinosaurs and you have to survive for three years

• 84 results
Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jack268

C. I'll be the motherfucking Bear Grylls in one day.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Rattle618

C, I dont need a gun cause let`s face it, Im not going to snipe dinosaurs for meals. 
The book seems very useful to someone that has no idea what they are doing in the wilds (like me), you cant go wrong with a machete and if I`ve learned anything from videogames over the years is that you can never have too much rope.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By imsh_pl

I picked C because of the handbook but then I read that B means eternal suply of water, so I would repick that.

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Wacomole

I choose B.

Just because, once Keith "Firestarter" Flint starves to death (or "falls" on the axe) I can eat him!

PK_Koopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By PK_Koopa

Knives are kinda lame when compared to an axe and a machete, I probably won't have any idea how to apply anything in that medkit, and I have no idea how to use a gun. Not to mention that there's no way I'm going into some ruins to find ammo. 
So that's option A gone for me. 
The three year supply of water purification pills sound very tempting, but I won't know what the fuck to do to survive long enough to even use them, besides, I can always drink my own piss. As for the fire, the handbook will probably teach me how to make one, assuming that it's any good. I fucking love machetes in videogames, plus with that rope, I can probably climb to new places or, if I'm stupid enough, tame my own dinosaur. 
So yeah, I'll go with C.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AngelN7

Because Im no movie action hero I will probably use one of those to kill myself, or hide in some hole until I figure something out , no Dino is gonna have the pleasure of eating me, seriously can any of you be sure to have the balls and reflex  to shot a flesh eating Velociraptor?... yeah thats what I tought

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By veektarius

Why do I have to survive three years? No one's ever told me that I have to live before.

mcpaul15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mcpaul15

You could probably find fresh water on the island, so I chose C. 

intoblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By intoblivion

I'd choose C + A saddle to ride the dinosaurs 

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By TobbRobb

C, I hope the handbook will tell me how to purify water XD, also, machetes are awesome.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lunar_Aura

A, but I almost went for C. That handbook has pictures of nekkid wimmenz, right?

spudtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By spudtastic

(A) I really want a chainsaw and lots of fuel mix. I'd kill the biggest ones first, as there would be lots of BBQ, and less big clods chasing me around.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I was leaning towards C, but then I realized a survival handbook isn't going to have anything on dinosaurs. I'm going with A.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By McShank

B - Axe = weapon and tool to build shelter and make other weapons. Water is essential to survival so all you need is food. Fishing <--- As huntind small animals will be nearly impossible with dinosaurs around and hunting a dinosaur would be pretty damn hard. And flint / steel so you can cook your food and stay warm. Shit, Id start a forest fire after i cleared a small portion of trees for myself and let them all burn! also the fire on the island might signal to some far away boat or plane and they can come rescue me so i wouldnt have to be tree for 3 years.

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Patman99

I picked B mainly because of the water purifying pills and fire starter but I am surprised not more people picked A. If it werent for the water pills, I would have picked A. A survival handbook does only so much so long as you have the ability to do the things it tells you. I mean a gun can kill animals quickly, a knife can basically do everything an axe or machete can do and medical supplies are absolutely required, especially if you will be on a dinosaur island.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66  Edited By Bruce
@foggel:  

Why would I need antivenom for Dinosaurs? Or, is the island also inhabited by snakes, too?
mowgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By mowgers

A. Good knife more useful as a fine tool. Also, you're not going to use the axe or machete against a dinosaur. It's a dinosaur. Meds are invaluable when the inevitable injuries and infections start cropping up. The rifle is more valuable for its scope than its capacity to shoot things, but finding a boxful of .308s certainly wouldn't hurt now and then. the purifying pills and the firestarter are nice, but starting a fire from scratch isn't the trickiest thing and theres going to be some kind of container in the medkit you could us to full with water and boil it over a fire you made boy-scout style. My plan? if there are ruins, find a good ruin, settle in and see what's kicking around in there. If someone left a bunch of ammo they're bound to have left a bunch of more generally useful stuff.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#68  Edited By Dagbiker

I chose B, and for the next 3 years i hunt, train and capture dinosaurs to KILL the person/persons who put me on this crappy island.

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

As a person who is studying to become a paleontologist I know that I would want to be as far away from the dinosaurs as fucking possible. So I picked A.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By foggel

@Bruce said:

@foggel: Why would I need antivenom for Dinosaurs? Or, is the island also inhabited by snakes, too?

I'm guessing there are poisonous plants, bugs etc on the island. Also there's that poison spitter from Jurassic Park.

beckley205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By beckley205

A. A knife has more than one use.  A medkit for anything that crops up.  Gun for shooting seeing and clubbing.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Capum15

B, because fire. And the Axe to help you make bigger fire.

If you want to go a more logical route, C for the handbook which can probably tell you how to make fire.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By iam3green

B so i can drink water all the time when i wanted.

Kingfalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kingfalcon

C) The rope is going to be incredibly valuable getting up a tree (think tree-climber style where you wrap the rope around a tree) and/or setting traps for small dinos, which you would then hack up with the machete... Disturbing, I know.

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By CastroCasper

"A" seems like the logical answer. Plus if things get too hairy, I'll always have one bullet left...

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By gearhead

This was totally a reddit thread...Though a great reddit thread.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#77  Edited By ajamafalous

Unlimited ammo?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By LiquidPrince

A. On islands, you can usually drink the stream water and be fine. Since the shrubbery there naturally cleans the water, and there is far less pollutants since there are no cars or factories around.

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cornman89

B.

If there was a specified amount of supplies in the medkit (three years' worth, for example, like with the water purifying pills), I might've gone for A, though.

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By thehexeditor

Fuck you foggel, I got something I'll do

D. Device that teleports me off the island

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By benpicko

I am?!!?! 

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MezZa

B
It would be nice to kill at range with the gun from A, but that thing would be loud as hell. Last thing I need is to slowly destroy my hearing and attract everything in the nearby area as well. Either way none of the weapons are completely suitable for fighting dinosaurs, so you're screwed no matter what if you try to fight them.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#83  Edited By Jeust

I'll kill a Brachiosaurus, and keep it on the freezer. I'll eat it during the three years.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#84  Edited By citizenkane

Become one with the dinosaurs and breed with their women.