Your most embarrassing fecal incident

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By Aarny91

I took a dump in a toilet once.

Jesus_Juice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Jesus_Juice

I once had diarrhea all over my grandparents bathroom

robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By robot

WHAT IS FECAL!!! I NEED OILING!! JEE_SUS IS A POSER, I AM GETTING A RO-BO CHUBBY LOOKING AT THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE ME,  I DO NOT HAVE A WAISTBAND SO I AM SCREWED

liquidfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By liquidfire

I never actually had an emberrassing fecal incident.

Jesus_Juice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jesus_Juice
robot said:
"WHAT IS FECAL!!! I NEED OILING!! JEE_SUS IS A POSER, I AM GETTING A RO-BO CHUBBY LOOKING AT THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE ME,  I DO NOT HAVE A WAISTBAND SO I AM SCREWED"
That's not a girl, that's Jesus Christ...
stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By stAtic

I don't have a story like that. Sorry.

mr_korean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mr_korean

I have to feel bad for the guy who had the runs while he was running

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Colonel_Cool

I did have an incident in the first grade when I had to pee really bad. The teacher wouldn't let us leave unless we raised our hand to ask for a pass, and I really had to go and my teacher wouldn't call on me. Eventually I just thought "fuck it" and ran out the door. I was only about halfway down the hallway when I pissed my pants, and I had to go wait in the bathroom until my mom came to get me.

jaydough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jaydough
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"
Once, during the 4th grade, as I was getting up to get off the bus (to go home) I felt like I had to cut one, I tried to sneak it... but something terrible happened., I shit myself. I bolted off of the bus and ran home. This became known as the bus debacle.

Same, except it was in the morning, so I couldn't escape. No one noticed though. Sharts are not funny. 
Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Chokobo
robot said:
"WHAT IS FECAL!!! I NEED OILING!! JEE_SUS IS A POSER, I AM GETTING A RO-BO CHUBBY LOOKING AT THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE ME,  I DO NOT HAVE A WAISTBAND SO I AM SCREWED"
EPIC GIMMICK FAIL.
dangerd0g9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By dangerd0g9
Just_Insane said:
"HAHAHAHAHA....ok well one time when i was like...13-ish me and my two friends were playing outside and i had to go poo REALLY badly but at the same time i didnt want to leave my friends and miss any fun....so we were jumping down into a ditch to go into this random field behind his house and well....i pooped myself...a lot....and the funny part is that...HAHAHAHA i went back to his house alone and i told his mom i fell in some mud and i borrowed a pair of her sons pants and she touched all the POOP when she went to put it in the washer!!!!!!"
HAHA. didn't she smell it?
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By super_machine

Long ago, at boy scout camp, I was heading back from my camp cooking badge class. And well, I didnt exactly make it back to camp as clean as I'd like to. Something in the food made me real sick, real fast.

BreatheEasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BreatheEasy

How strange, I shit myself earlier.

I kid, I kid.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Just_Insane
dangerd0g9 said:
"Just_Insane said:
"HAHAHAHAHA....ok well one time when i was like...13-ish me and my two friends were playing outside and i had to go poo REALLY badly but at the same time i didnt want to leave my friends and miss any fun....so we were jumping down into a ditch to go into this random field behind his house and well....i pooped myself...a lot....and the funny part is that...HAHAHAHA i went back to his house alone and i told his mom i fell in some mud and i borrowed a pair of her sons pants and she touched all the POOP when she went to put it in the washer!!!!!!"
HAHA. didn't she smell it?"

apparently not HAHAHA!!!! I went to visit my friend whos mom touched my poo last year (they moved) and I told him the story and he went and told his mom and she came back with him and we all laughed for like 30 minutes about it....but the entire time I thought she was going to leap across the room and attack me...