Never buying a loot box again....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I have bought a few bundles with my ps4 version and already knew skins didn't transfer to PC. I just got the PC version and thought I'd buy a big bundle because, why the hell not. I got two skins out of 50 boxes. They must have changed the ratio because I was getting near a dozen skins before, but that was months ago. Just a bad business model to screw over a customer like that, no return business... everyone just want the skins. I guess they are just banking on 13 year old that get a hold of a parents credit card.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

*shrugs* I dunno. Last time I bought a bundle of boxes I got enough gold to buy what I wanted afterwards. I'd honestly be more likely to put more money into the game if I could just buy gold (or a new currency) to directly buy the stuff I wanted instead of blind boxes.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah the drop rates are pretty trashy. I spent 10 to 15 bucks on the last event (which is about 16 crates) and got a nothing but blue's and white's event items. I think I got one purple and one gold, both of which were duplicate non-event items. I REALLY wish their event crates were like DOTA's where you get a chance of getting the event skins - and if you already have that skin, you will not get a duplicate.

JRM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JRM

You're not buying a guarantee to get the things you want. It's RNG man and yeah while getting a bunch of dupes or sprays sucks it's part of the risk you take when you buy a blind box.

Edit: Spelling.

expensiveham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By expensiveham

@ssully: You must have gotten at least one legendary. You are guaranteed at least one legendary every 10 boxes or so. The game literally looks at your most recent drops and will make it a 100% chance for a legendary if you have not gotten one in a while.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I feel you. I bought a bundle of boxes and only got the Genji skin. FIVE TIMES.

My favorite part was getting a box that had 3 legendaries in it, two of them being old skins I had, and my third copy of the Genji skin.