Of Today's Steam Sale Front Page Games (11/30) Which Do You Recommend Most?

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

Poll Of Today's Steam Sale Front Page Games (11/30) Which Do You Recommend Most? (6 votes)

Plague Inc. Evolved ($10.04) 0%
Saints Row IV ($4.99) 33%
Dishonored ($4.99) 50%
Far Cry 3 ($7.49) 50%
Divinity: Original Sin ($26.79) 50%
Train Simulator 2015 ($8.24) 0%
Arma III ($29.99) 17%
Gauntlet ($9.99) 0%
Legend of Grimrock II ($17.99) 17%
Age of Wonders III ($13.59) 0%
Papers, Please ($2.99) 33%
Ultra Street Fighter IV ($17.99) 0%
Torchlight II ($4.99) 0%
The Secret World ($11.99) 17%
Rocksmith 2014 ($20.39) 17%
Grand Theft Auto IV ($4.99) 17%
Risen III: Titan Lords ($24.99) 0%
Just Cause 2 ($2.99) 17%
Transistor ($9.99) 33%
Resident Evil 6 ($9.99) 0%

Hello again! I got it up even earlier today!

Some of us have money. Others don't. Help those who don't a bit!

If someone was going to buy only one of these games, which would you recommend they buy today?

Worth noting that I have a pretty good number of these myself; though I might take your advice if it recommends something I don't have, this is more your own general recommendation.

Also, polls are working questionably; it'd be great if you could post your comment and say why you picked your game.

I'd probably recommend Dishonored myself. Probably the best combination of a significant discount (for example, Papers Please is almost as easy at $10 as it is at $3) and a uniquely cool game. Far Cry 3 would be in the running if I weren't enjoying 4 so much more. And I don't have Divinity to judge, but that's probably my most likely purchase of the lot.

• 
ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just cause 2

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Age of Wonders III is a dang fine strategy game that hasn't gotten the recognition it deserves.... But if you had to pick one game on that poll, it's Divinity.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By monetarydread

If you have a guitar and can connect your guitar to your PC, then I recommend Rocksmith. It is the only music game that comes close to being able to teach you the instrument and I love the gameification of the learning process.

If you have no intention of buying a separate module to play guitar on your PC, then I recommend Far Cry 3. This game is one of the most fun shooters of the last generation and is just as good as FC4.

nickhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

Just recently played Far Cry 3 and loved it. I would recommend Saints Row IV second, just because it is pure fun.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Papers, Please is far and away the game that is most worth playing on that list.

Also, polls broken forever. @snide, save us in our darkest hour!

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Papers, Please probably. Rocksmith, Just Cause 2, and Transistor are also real good.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No really how does everyone not have just cause 2 by this point, it should just be a gratuity for installing steam.

Transistor, saints row iv, and far cry 3 all sound great if you don't have them already. To me personally that divinity looks mighty tempting. I really shouldn't though.

Spence_5060

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Spence_5060

The best deal for me was the Endless games on there. I got the Endless Legend game and Dungeon of the Endless since I already had Endless Space. And for being 50% off was really good for a relatively new game that is just a fantasy version of Civ 5 with the Endless Space UI