Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

AutoWeek Car Show Pack, Anyone?

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Just picked it up this morning, 10 new cars for 400 points is pretty nifty. There's a good mix of lower and upper class cars, I didn't get the new Lamborghini I wanted but it's pretty solid.. 

Did anyone else pick up/plan to pick up this new collection of cars?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

I want to get both packs, but the thought of buying a points card to have way too many left that i have no use for always stops me. We don't get 800 points cards in the UK...

ApolloJ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By ApolloJ85

I bought the first pack, but the autoweek set didn't really have any 'must have' cars for me. The sampler unlocks the Lotus for free, and that car was probably the only one I was mildly interested in.
    I prefer old cars, so I don't anticipate picking up any other packs if they're just going to contain the next model audi or porsche. But that's cool, forza has more than enough cars already.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I'll probably buy the two packs when I get some points for when/if they ever release Perfect Dark?
    Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Bouke

I bought the Holiday car pack when it came out, but that was probably because i had some point left. Now there is like 230 MS points in my account so i need to get some more first. Also i think the Holiday car pack had better cars in it... don't you just hate having an odd number of points in your account!?
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By trace
    @ApolloJ85 said:
    " The sampler unlocks the Lotus for free, and that car was probably the only one I was mildly interested in. I prefer old cars, so I don't anticipate picking up any other packs if they're just going to contain the next model audi or porsche. "
    Likewise. The Lotus 2-Eleven was the only car I really was looking forward to -- if that's the free offering, I might as well save 400 points this month. That's helpful information!

Hopefully they're running low on the usual Audis to put into new packs. I'd love to see a bunch of old or oddball cars in an upcoming DLC pack.
    dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dunc12

yea, i picked up the first pack and enjoyed most of the cars in there, but this pack doesn't seem to be all that compelling for me.. 

and i'm pretty sure you can buy 500 points online, so wouldn't that be the minimal waste?

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By unsolvedparadox

For anyone who registers their credit card, buying points through Live is pretty quick. I'm pretty happy with a steady stream of new cars, 40 points per car is fine with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.