Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

[Throwback] Forza 3 [Racing Wheel + Clutch Pedals] xBox 360

NikDubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NikDubs

Hello everyone! I realized I posted this in the wrong forum so here we go!

This is my second post here and I came across this site while doing some research through Google! I was researching a racing wheel with a 3 pedal set (clutch, brake, accelerator) and a stick (an actual stick not paddles) for an xBox 360 for use within Forza Motorsport 3. Does anyone know of one that can do this? I see the g25 and g27 and fall in love, until I see that they are for the PC/PS2+3.

Any input/discussion on different models would be great as I am looking at all of my opportunities.

Cheers!

NikDubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NikDubs

bump?

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By winsord

You probably want the official Forza racing wheel, made by Fanatec. The CSR is probably the best way to go, and they've got the 3 pedal and H-shifter attachments like you want. If you go to the "products" section you'll see the CSR pedals and CSR shifter separately. Together it'll come together to about $400, not sure what you're looking to spend but it's not too far off of the g25/g27. It should also support the three main platforms currently, PS3/360/PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.