Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

Spoilers...The Carmine Theory

• 62 results
    Callumrides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Callumrides

i agree but i recon there will only be 3 and they said there are 4 of them incase they do make a 4th

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By crunchUK

it's simple the cog find a power to resurrect carmines from the dead and in gears of war 3 you lead a carmine squad. You also kill dom to make room for all of them in ur squad

TG_SOLID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TG_SOLID

I think Clay (since it's a badass name and one of the main character from Sons of Anarchy) needs to be badass - this is what I think will happen. D will join Delta next, and then he'll get the whole squad fucked, and they'll be about to get taken down by come giant boss, but then Clay will come in and you'll watch in a COD4 style slow motion as you're on the ground and Clay takes on this badass boss you jsut got mauled by. I think that'd be cool. And D should be a boozer, depressed because everyone else got popped.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Matfei90

Well hey, if you're right about the 4 carmines equalling 4 games, I won't be complaining in the slightest.

N3vsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By N3vsta

i think the two remaining carmine brothers are twins and they'll both be fighting tons of locust until one of the gets shot and the other one runs into the horde and isn't seen again...

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Pie

Crazy person sais what now?

thecreambun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By thecreambun

Ok how about this then:

In Gow3 Clay becomes a member of Delta. He is just like his brothers and he will be put i near fatal situations again and again but keeps on surviving. Everyone is waiting for him to bite the bullet, but he survives the entire game... Just to get  teamed up with D.Carmine in GoW4 at whch point he dies in some cruel and/or heroic way. D. will whine about the bad luck that runs in his family and the game ends in with him sacrficing himself for the rest of delta because he's got nothing left to live for.... Or something like that:)

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By flaminghobo

In Gears 4, Carmine will take off his helmet. And reveal himself to be Chuck Norris.

He shall then roundhouse kick the entire locust horde in one go...
    SwaBxTHExDeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SwaBxTHExDeck

I agree with Meltbrain No. 4 is defently gonna be a carbon copy of Saving Private Ryan which seems bad ass if you ask me.... And the 3rd carmine is supposed to be a bad ass according to a collectable newspaper he is a "war hero" but he is gonna die anyway..

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By CL60

Carmine is like a red suit from Star Trek.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By jkz

I think it's going to be the last 2 carmine brothers in the next game, but that Damion will end up being the protagonist when the rest of his squad (including dom+marcus) die in the collapse of one of the locust tunnels

That, at least, would be amazing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.