Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War Collection

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

A high definition re-release of God of War and God of War II for PlayStation 3.

Importing sites for the land down under

Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ramyun

Hey guys, since the SCEE (which includes Australia *sigh*) have decided to release the God of War Collection in 2010 which sites would you guys recommend for shipping the copy overseas?

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Griddler

Try googling it. I'm importing my copy too here in the UK. I can't wait.

Avatar image for deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d
    deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    @SamuSlave said:

" Try Playasia.com for Japanese, Korean and U.S versions and National Console Support for U.S and Europe versions . "

This (playasia).  

God of War Collection  
    $49 AuD plus $4 postage, no region coding, seems like a bargain.  I never have a problem shipping games to Tasmania, so I do trust the site.  
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Red12b
    @oldschool:
    Has it been banned? 

Haha, never mind I should actually try reading things through first...
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldschool
    @Red12b said:
    " @oldschool: Has it been banned?  Haha, never mind I should actually try reading things through first... "
    We are a soft bunch that need protecting from scary stuff  ^_^    Not a lot of consistency though. 

Is that your Commodore in your avatar?
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Red12b
    @oldschool:  
    I know, It's BS in my opinion, NZ has to follow what aus does until our own clasification board has a look at it, when do you think, the Aus Clasification board going to bring in a AO or 18+ system?     
    And no it is a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 V6 Twin Turbo, My old car, Wish I still had it, Went like stick, Had to sell it because of redundency, Check out my facebook for better photos, 

Brilliant car.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red12b
    @oldschool:  
    It is rather rare, they are only Jap Imports, Never went to the U.S and have only just started to find there way into Aus, There is a passionate following in England and NZ for them, They are really good cars, But they discontinued them, As the Lancer and EVO took their market, It is an Estate version of the Gallant. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ramyun
    @oldschool said:
    " @SamuSlave said:

" Try Playasia.com for Japanese, Korean and U.S versions and National Console Support for U.S and Europe versions . "

This (playasia).  

God of War Collection  $49 AuD plus $4 postage, no region coding, seems like a bargain.  I never have a problem shipping games to Tasmania, so I do trust the site.   "
    Just be sure that your monitor supports HD resolutions otherwise you will run into region display problems.
    Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ramyun
    @oldschool said:
    " @SamuSlave said:

This (playasia).  

God of War Collection  $49 AuD plus $4 postage, no region coding, seems like a bargain.  I never have a problem shipping games to Tasmania, so I do trust the site.   "
    That looks like a really good deal thanks. Now I can get my Kratos violence fix. :)
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldschool
    @SamuSlave said:
    " @Ramyun
    @oldschool said:
    " @SamuSlave said:

This (playasia).  

Just be sure that your monitor supports HD resolutions otherwise you will run into region display problems. "
    Assuming it is a relatively recent HD television, it shouldn't pose any issues.
    Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramyun

Just following up, I ordered it a while ago and I know that the God of War Collection is already released over there in the US. But my Item Summary from Play Asia tells me its not published or released yet. Also I haven't got the confirmation email that I'm supposed to get for this thing. 
    So my question is that is this a normal thing, and if so, how long would it usually take Play Asia after release date to get their hands on it so that they can send it to me?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it is not quite the 20th in U.S yet it's not officially "out". In my experience with Playasia they usually will send the item out within 24 hours of the release date, but since today is a Friday it may not ship till Monday particularly because Playasia is on H.K time.

Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ramyun
    @SamuSlave: Oh ok. It's just that I heard that it was out on the 17th of November and I was a little worried but now I'm a bit more relieved....for now anyway. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.