Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

GTA IV Theme Song - PS3 XMB Preview version

pr0digy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pr0digy

Hey all.

I've been looking around for a specific remix of the GTA IV theme (Michael Hunter - Soviet Connection). I've found the full version and the loading screen remix, but I'm looking for the version that plays then you highlight the Disc icon on the PS3 XMB. It's like the loading screen version, but softer (no beat).

If anyone knows what it is or where it can be found, please let me know. Thanks.

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By The_Icon

I also need the music, when Niko arrives in LC for the first time? Also the song during the credits?

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By OGCartman

Music was aite

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.