Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Easter Eggs!(Possible Spoilers inside)

AlfredCapone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AlfredCapone

What are some of your favorite Easter Eggs so far in the game?
    I really got excited for some reason when Brad(around the time of your first heist) mentions that there was this Eastern European guy making some noise in Liberty City, but has since went dark.

Also I like how they used The Lost in the story.

I really appreciate when companies connect to their other games.

I'm still looking for a RDR easter eggs somewhere

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

If you look at the star walk names near the Chinese Theater I believe they make reference to some previous minor characters from GTA IV who were in the entertainment world.

Still trying to find Bigfoot.

Obviously besides the reference to the Lost, Patrick "Packie" Mccreary makes an appearance as a gunman for your heist if you save him during the robbery.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

(For what I've seen)

There's a bigfoot that you can spot in a forest with thermal vision, and you can buy the same tropical shirt that Max Payne wears for Micheal.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@falserelic said:

(For what I've seen)

There's a bigfoot that you can spot in a forest with thermal vision, and you can buy the same tropical shirt that Max Payne wears for Micheal.

Thought that tropical shirt was more a reference to VIce City but now that I think about it good catch. Throughout the game I balded my Trevor and gave him a scruff looking facial hair, with sunglasses and a open button suit he could be a dead ringer for the old Max Payne while Michael could be a dead ringer for young Max Payne. Oh yeah my Franklin with a beard looked somewhat like Rick Ross or Black Thought from the Roots.

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Small thing, and I'm not sure if it's really an easter egg per se, but they use some random clips from Red Dead for one of the Pisswasser T.V. ads. They were just nondedcript pedestrian cowboys, but I thought it was pretty neat.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

(For what I've seen)

Thought that tropical shirt was more a reference to VIce City but now that I think about it good catch. Throughout the game I balded my Trevor and gave him a scruff looking facial hair, with sunglasses and a open button suit he could be a dead ringer for the old Max Payne while Michael could be a dead ringer for young Max Payne. Oh yeah my Franklin with a beard looked somewhat like Rick Ross or Black Thought from the Roots.

LOL! when I seen Franklin with the bushy beard I thought of Rick Ross too. For me I have Micheal looking like Max Payne with the bold head and full fledged bushy beard. That grief beard fits for whats going on in his life. For Trevor I made him bold too I don't really like his hair styles much. As for Franklin I recently made him bold and with no beard.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want some confirmation that BIgfoot exists, meaning pictures. There's been rumors swirling it does...

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AckbarTheGreat
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I found this last night, gave me a good chuckle.

Loading Video...

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Krullban

There is an alien spaceship that flies above Mt. Chiliad, and there is an image that hints that there is more to it, like can go into the mountain. The image shows an eye at the top of the mountain where the spaceship you can find is, then tunnels going under the mountain leading to different things.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mosespippy

The Z-Type ($10000000 car) is the Zibatsu Gang Car from GTA2.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Krullban

@krullban said:

There is an alien spaceship that flies above Mt. Chiliad, and there is an image that hints that there is more to it, like can go into the mountain. The image shows an eye at the top of the mountain where the spaceship you can find is, then tunnels going under the mountain leading to different things.

This is what I'm talking about here.

No Caption Provided

We found the spaceship flying above the mountain, but what is everything else?

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Y'all have gone to the Grove Street cul de sac, yes? The highway isn't right over top of it and the "river" is a couple blocks further away (and CJ ain't there, the house is up for sale)...

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I was playing a side mission for Trevor, when I ran into a member of Love Fist. I ended up murdering him.

mintyice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By mintyice

There's a g-g-g-g-host!!

Loading Video...

also Brucie Kibbutz from GTAIV makes an appearance on a radio ad selling bull shark testosterone

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

There is a dude cosplaying in a Zombie outfit that you can take a picture with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.