Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Grand Theft Auto V Online - do cars unlock with levels?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Humanity

So far a lack of other games to play I still play GTA online despite the utter pointlessness of it all - it's pretty funny with some Bomb doods. Recently I've been doing a lot of cool missions with Pete0r.

My question is: on the in-game website where you can order super cars and so-forth, do those cars unlock with levels? A large amount of vehicles still reads as "Out of Stock" for me. I've been wanting to spend my hard earned money on a nice and fast 4-door car so that when I take part in missions all the Bombers can get in one vehicle. I've also wanted to purchase the Dewbauchee Rapid GT but as most cars it's Out of Stock.

Also do we have the Bomb emblem turned off in our main crew? Since I never see it on any clothes in the store.

Pete0r sniping our would-be pursuers
    Pete0r sniping our would-be pursuers
    Game glitched and I could walk around inside LS Customs
    Game glitched and I could walk around inside LS Customs

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Well some of the out of stock cars are the Limited Edition etc, I didn't think any of the others were locked behind levels but maybe I just didn't pay attention. Certainly some of the other vehicles are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.