Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

How Does the Cult Stuff Work

freedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Apparently the cult stuff starts with a text from Ron, but I just must've glossed over or something 'cause I don't remember anything about it. I found where the cult is, but I don't know how to start any missions. Do I just bring some hitchhikers to the camp and that's that? Also, is there a finite number of hitchhikers, because I've already picked up a few and taken them where they wanted to go?

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

When you pick up someone as Trevor the option pops up on your map as an "A". The dialogue is pretty great.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

There is also some cult stuff with Michael if you go to the epsilon website.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Nodima

I finished the game without ever doing any cult stuff, tried to pick up a woman crashed on the side of the road and they had the dialogue about the cult but when I got there (yes as Trevor) nothing happened, I was just parked outside of the gate.

edit: it wasn't marked on the map or anything, I had to use a guide.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima said:

I finished the game without ever doing any cult stuff, tried to pick up a woman crashed on the side of the road and they had the dialogue about the cult but when I got there (yes as Trevor) nothing happened, I was just parked outside of the gate.

edit: it wasn't marked on the map or anything, I had to use a guide.

Thats because that woman becomes part of your crew for heist, she is great with near full stats and only ask's for 5% share. So the game doesn't want you to be an idiot and sacrifice her.

Any other hitchhikers are sacrificial.

@freedo said:

Apparently the cult stuff starts with a text from Ron, but I just must've glossed over or something 'cause I don't remember anything about it. I found where the cult is, but I don't know how to start any missions. Do I just bring some hitchhikers to the camp and that's that? Also, is there a finite number of hitchhikers, because I've already picked up a few and taken them where they wanted to go?

As said before it is an A on the map that appears when you have a hitchhiker as Trevor. I did it and got some small money for it, I dont think its worth it.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Well I picked her up after completing the entire game, so. I wanted her dead.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I highly recommend dropping off a few hitchhikers to the cultists. There's bonus story content if you do it enough times. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.