Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

One Year Later, Grand Theft Auto V Finally Getting Online Heists

• 55 results
    T3MPLESMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This was Rockstar's plan all along.

Cheeky bastards.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, well I'm happy about it. The whole "complain if it's broken, complain if it's delayed" thing is silly to me. I'll enjoy the heists.

fubisd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enef said:

I dunno how taboo this is, but for those sick of waiting for heists, check out the Achievement Hunter guys videos of how they made their own "heists" in game! Excellent watching and a lot of fun, I can only imagine they'll be more fun than the actual heists, if they are ever actually released.

That being said, I'm still gonna wait until PC release for my second copy of GTAV, I rarely play consoles anymore and as such found multiplayer on PS3 not entertaining, having not many console friends to play with.

I would hope it's not taboo. Those guys do a great job. I laugh so hard at their GTA stuff. Every time I watch them I keep wishing for the PC version to come out quicker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
    deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Think this waiting is bad try being a PC gamer that hasn't played this game yet and has waited over 2 years and we still have to wait again through another console release while PC gamers get shafted again and have to wait until Jan27th.Can't stand Rockstar as a company there right up there with Ubisoft the way they treat the PC community.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Heists in the first update, cool.

Also PC people haven't been waiting 2 years. Its been 14 months since last gen launch and you have to wait another two months, a total of 16 months, for what will be the best version of the game. Also there was nothing stopping you from buying it when we all bought it, nothing stopping you from buying it now and then nothing stopping you buying it during a steam sale in a years time like I plan on doing. you waited because you chose to wait.

Hyperbole gets on my nerves sometimes.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By monkeyking1969

I don't want ONLINE heists. I want more single player heists and content. It is really that simple because that is all I want. I want more single player content instead of all this jagg-ass online junk!

I will pay for it, but I just want it without having to hear about how they fixed their broke-ass-dumb multiplayer game, which I could not give even one shit about...ever.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.