Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grim Dawn

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 25, 2016

An action-RPG in the same vein as Diablo, from Crate Entertainment.

(Another) Expansion coming this month!

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just thought i would do my obligatory post saying that theirs another expansion coming out this month at some point. Grim Dawn has been somrthing i keep going back to over and over again and figured i would post the trailer here as its not something that gets a ton of press. There adding movement augments and a new class plus the new content looks amazing and i really cant wait to get my hands on it.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great game and been looking forward to the expansion for a while. I really want to do another run but it seems stupid to start that with the expansion on the horizon

That being said, I can't wait until the sequel and, hopefully, a new engine. They are still missing simple QoL features like interactable highlighting and I keep getting the feeling that some of my secondary skills get eaten up by other inputs. I am far from a Starcraft player and I still can't help but feel my grenade skills get cancelled out way too easily

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By confusedowl

Grim Dawn would be my favourite ARPG if my nostalgia for Diablo 2 didn't get in the way. Been waiting for this expansion to come out for a while now so consider me hyped. I just beat ultimate difficulty recently on my absolutely crappy Spellbreaker build (I did not plan it out at all and used no guides). Probably have to go back down to elite for this one since I get wrecked on ultimate in the first expansion.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been waiting for this one for a long time, and unfortunately the expansion hits at a really bad time again. They're doing a lot of great things this time around with new interesting skills, movement (as mentioned) and what seems to be a vastly improved randomized dungeon system. Hopefully it'll be good enough to draw my attention away from the cascade of other titles coming out that I'm interested in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.