Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guacamelee!

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

Guacamelee! is a side-scrolling Metroidvania style game featuring a luchador on a quest through dual worlds to save El Presidente's daughter.

Enjoying, but... (no spoiler, but late game criticism)

gingerrific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have to say that I have taken absolutely zero satisfaction from the Jaguar Javier fight. I get that it's old school difficult, but goddamn it's not even a little bit fun to me. I beat it, but I don't feel accomplished - I'm just annoyed and feel like it was a huge let down for an other wise solid, albeit flawed, game.

JNSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JNSK

I agree, that fight was really annoying, especially on hard. I got to a point where I could get him down to 10% health pretty reliably, but then he gets his white shield, and it becomes unreasonably difficult. His attacks are so fast, and some are unblockable, so you have to play somewhat conservatively because each of his attacks take like 20% of your health, but that is not an option once you have to hit him in quick succession to get his white shield down.

Motherfucker ruined my platinum, which, considering the final boss is piss easy, was really infuriating.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.