Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Half-Life 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 16, 2004

Several years after the Black Mesa disaster, Gordon Freeman awakens from stasis to aid a resistance movement against the Combine, a collective of trans-dimensional aliens that have conquered Earth.

Horror mod buddies

hl2Mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hl2Mike

Im just looking for suggestions on hl2 horror mods, and people willing to play them with me. Thank you.

hl2Mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hl2Mike

bump

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ApeGantz

Zombie Panic: Source , Zombie Master...

Those aren't that scarey tho because you can clearly tell who is after you and the voice chat brings you out of the zone and you just focus on objectives.

Now do you find betrayel, deception and other people scarey? I know I do! You should take a look into Trouble in Terrorist Town. Its a the civilians and the detective(sometimes) vs one or more killers(called traitors).

Its really scarey because people are so good at lying and covering their tracks. I remember I was with my best bud and he was generally with me the whole time. Someone died near us so I winded up killing a person who I believed was the traitor. I checked his body and it said he was innocent, then I promply get knifed in the back by my buddy.

It was all in fun but I was shocked and afraid. Can't trust folks in that game...

djkommunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By djkommunist

Nightmare house isn't co-op but it's still pretty great!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By JCTango

@ApeGantz said:

I remember I was with my best bud and he was generally with me the whole time. Someone died near us so I winded up killing a person who I believed was the traitor. I checked his body and it said he was innocent, then I promply get knifed in the back by my buddy. It was all in fun but I was shocked and afraid. Can't trust folks in that game...

Dang... that sounds pretty awesome O_O... do a lot of people play these half-life 2 mods, or is this something that you generally have to call up a buddy to play?

hl2Mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hl2Mike

@ApeGantz: alright man thanks ill have to check that out. Terrorist town sounds scary in the aspect of not being able to trust someone, which would be disturbing and make me uneasy.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UnrealDP

@JCTango said:

@ApeGantz said:

I remember I was with my best bud and he was generally with me the whole time. Someone died near us so I winded up killing a person who I believed was the traitor. I checked his body and it said he was innocent, then I promply get knifed in the back by my buddy. It was all in fun but I was shocked and afraid. Can't trust folks in that game...

Dang... that sounds pretty awesome O_O... do a lot of people play these half-life 2 mods, or is this something that you generally have to call up a buddy to play?

Garry's Mod has close to about 70 or so people that play TTT on the daily. You can always find a game, so it's great for just jumping on and playing a few quick games. You won't have to call up a buddy to play is what I'm trying to say...

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ApeGantz

Yeah' there are servers for certain games. The last time I played TTT, it was 6 months ago and over 200 players playing on different servers. Just read the rules(easy to follow normally) and get a feel for the server your on. Most of them are the same but some have different maps, items, etc.

Also youtube it if you want to see how it's generally played!

EDIT: Here you go my good sir! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl6KzJ8Oxes&feature=relmfu

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.