Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Me and pie anhilate some covenants

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By crunchUK

496 thousand pointss, 1005 dead covenants, set three, round three, wave five in 2 hours. Security zone. Normal difficulty

DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE 

:'( 

Could i just point out once more than firefight is epic win? On set 3, round 3, wave 4 i had to complete the entire wave by myself (pie was dead), with no stamina and almost zero heatlh (black eye skull) with a half empty brute plasma rifle and an automag. I ended up being chased across the whole map, accompanied by grenade spam. The final tally was 13 brutes and 8 grunts dead, all without getting shot once and with a half empty brute plasma rifle and an automag. I actually completely ran out of ammo, and had to sneak all the way to the top of the map for some more clips. It was the most nerve racking yet awesome thing i have ever done in a video game to date. 

Tragically though, a split second after i heard "HERO!" and pie respawned, i got killed from a stray spike from a spike grenade :'( 

oh and check out the bnet stats pages of ODST, they're awesome :) 

I hate to say it but you "overpriced expansion" crowd are really missing out.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By crunchUK

496 thousand pointss, 1005 dead covenants, set three, round three, wave five in 2 hours. Security zone. Normal difficulty

DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE 

:'( 

Could i just point out once more than firefight is epic win? On set 3, round 3, wave 4 i had to complete the entire wave by myself (pie was dead), with no stamina and almost zero heatlh (black eye skull) with a half empty brute plasma rifle and an automag. I ended up being chased across the whole map, accompanied by grenade spam. The final tally was 13 brutes and 8 grunts dead, all without getting shot once and with a half empty brute plasma rifle and an automag. I actually completely ran out of ammo, and had to sneak all the way to the top of the map for some more clips. It was the most nerve racking yet awesome thing i have ever done in a video game to date. 

Tragically though, a split second after i heard "HERO!" and pie respawned, i got killed from a stray spike from a spike grenade :'( 

oh and check out the bnet stats pages of ODST, they're awesome :) 

I hate to say it but you "overpriced expansion" crowd are really missing out.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

Alright, alright. I'll get ODST.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

This doesn't surprise me...... lol ( And my quoting thing is messed up, sorry.)

@crunchUK
    said: 

On set 3, round 3, wave 4 i had to complete the entire wave by myself (pie was dead),  

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie

Crunch decided to nip out for 15 minutes for dinner leaving me to hold down the fort

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dbz1995

Wait...Pie is English? Or were you playing online?

American Pie is cool, though.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Lies

Well it wouldn't have mattered even if you didn't disconnect. To get Endure it needs to be 4-players and on Heroic.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crunchUK
    @Lies said:
    " Well it wouldn't have mattered even if you didn't disconnect. To get Endure it needs to be 4-players and on Heroic. "
    :(
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pie
    @dbz1995 said:
    " Wait...Pie is English? Or were you playing online?  American Pie is cool, though. "
    Im English fool

@crunchUK
    By the way whilst you were eating I had to deal with two hunters, two hammer dudes and a few brutes/jackals/grunts with the skull on that makes there shields deflect bullets and all the while protecting you from them
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
    @Pie said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    " Wait...Pie is English? Or were you playing online?  American Pie is cool, though. "
    Im English fool

@crunchUK By the way whilst you were eating I had to deal with two hunters, two hammer dudes and a few brutes/jackals/grunts with the skull on that makes there shields deflect bullets and all the while protecting you from them "
    you're a knight in shining armour!!!
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pie
    @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    Im English fool

@crunchUK By the way whilst you were eating I had to deal with two hunters, two hammer dudes and a few brutes/jackals/grunts with the skull on that makes there shields deflect bullets and all the while protecting you from them "
    you're a knight in shining armour!!! "
    Next time we do that map I say we just stay in those coridoors and let the enemies come to you because I would not of been able to take on those dudes out in the open
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By dbz1995
    @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    Im English fool

Next time we do that map I say we just stay in those coridoors and let the enemies come to you because I would not of been able to take on those dudes out in the open "
    If Pie is English, it opens up so many possibilities. I might have seen you on the street, mugging a hobo whilst eating fried chicken. o_O
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hitchenson

Yeah, FF is awesome. I got endure yesterday, 700,000+ points, but we got bored and killed ourselves. 

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By ShaneDev

Guess what happened me, 2 hours of firefight 4 player heroic and the very last brutes, all chieftains where dead on the 4th set, last round,last wave  and then....... 

my Eircom connection decides to crap out on me and my friends and we all disconnect  

needless to say i was very pissed off  :(

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crunchUK
    @Hitchenson said:
    " Yeah, FF is awesome. I got endure yesterday, 700,000+ points, but we got bored and killed ourselves.  "
    HAha omfg we failed so hard at that just now. It was, me, pie, and 2 of my other friends on lost platoon and we all got killed on set 3, round 3, wave 5 LOL. And at the beggining of set 3 we had 14 lives, and were thinking we had this one in the bag, and that maybe we could even hit 1 million. Haha the reality was depressing. I got a killionaire though. again.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crunchUK
    @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    Im English fool

Next time we do that map I say we just stay in those coridoors and let the enemies come to you because I would not of been able to take on those dudes out in the open "
    need splazers though? and it certainly wouldn't be a good idea with catch skull/brute chieftains
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pie
    @crunchUK: When dudes have catch on you just have to make sure that you kill them and drop the grenade then BAM! they all go down. I managed to defeat a hammer dude whilst defending you quite easily in that coridoor
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crunchUK
    @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK: When dudes have catch on you just have to make sure that you kill them and drop the grenade then BAM! they all go down. I managed to defeat a hammer dude whilst defending you quite easily in that coridoor "
    Yeah but if you get overwhelmed there's nowhere to hide
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pie
    @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK: When dudes have catch on you just have to make sure that you kill them and drop the grenade then BAM! they all go down. I managed to defeat a hammer dude whilst defending you quite easily in that coridoor "
    Yeah but if you get overwhelmed there's nowhere to hide "
    You cant get overwhelmed, the AI wont let that many inside
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crunchUK
    @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    You cant get overwhelmed, the AI wont let that many inside "
    i don't know about that...
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pie
    @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    " @crunchUK said:
    " @Pie said:
    You cant get overwhelmed, the AI wont let that many inside "
    i don't know about that... "
    Fine! I cant play later tonight anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.