Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Halo Reach Legendary Edition Only $60 On Amazon

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel
    Link 

Sup fools, 

As you know, Bungie has said that the Reach Legendary Edition would be sold out within the first week and that it would only have a first print run.  As such, Amazon is now selling them for 60 bucks (or quids if you're british) for today only until Midnight (USA time).   

Anyways, as you can tell the Halo Reach Legendary Edition is ultra rare and very limited so get on it.  You'll pay as much as a retail game and get free crap.   

Enjoy from Giant Bomb's number one Halo Fan, 
    ~Kaos
    Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Daveyo520

I wish I didn't just spend that on the regular edition not too long ago. I would love to have this so much.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy

I would also really love this... that statue looks amazing.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @KaosAngel said:
    " Link  Sup fools,  As you know, Bungie has said that the Reach Legendary Edition would be sold out within the first week and that it would only have a first print run.  As such, Amazon is now selling them for 60 bucks (or quids if you're british) for today only until Midnight (USA time).    Anyways, as you can tell the Halo Reach Legendary Edition is ultra rare and very limited so get on it.  You'll pay as much as a retail game and get free crap.    Enjoy from Giant Bomb's number one Halo Fan, ~Kaos "
    They have tried to sell it at this price about 5 other times. There is still Legendary version of halo 3 all around. They will stay around. 
    Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#5  Edited By Jazz

You might want to work on your £ to $ exchange rate. 
    According to American Export Companies (tm) $60 is £75, though considering the exchange rate is closer to £1 = $1.7 you'd think there was something going on there..but oh no. It's the VAT you see. Oh yes. 
    *nods sagely*

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus

I'd like the flaming helmet... but what am I going to do with that stupid statue? I'd probably buy it if it was prime and I could get cheap shipping. 

EDIT: I guess I can get free shipping. Still, think I'll pass.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Jackel2072

at best buy the collectors edition is only 40 bucks and the legendary edition is 89 fyi. i still want to sink my money into the legendary edition but that would mean i have now bought this game 3 times... =/ but it is a damn good game, and this does have to be one of the better collectors editions out there. the journal alone is worth price of entry. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.