Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Halo: Reach Spartan Statue Giveaway

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Pre-ordering Bungie's last and final Halo game at gamestop may be your chance to win your very own life-sized Spartan statue. This online giveaway in particular offers extra incentive, albeit a sweet one, for last-minute Halo fans to go out and shell out a few dollars in advanced. Gamestop's Halofest promotional deal, complete with a shameless Halo-themed pun, asks you to fill out a bare-bones form in order to enter the online raffle.  

Yesterday, Bungie's Weekly Update posted a Making-Of Noble Team Statue video. The video gives us a behind-the-scenes perspective on all the technical, and physical craftsmanship that went into making the Halo: Reach display for E3. 

Where would I fit one of these? 

But make sure to keep your receipt! You'll need to type-in your pre-order code, which is printed on that flimsy plastic-like piece of paper. Still, no official word if the winners will receive the exact same Spartan statues that stood gracefully on the E3 floor.   
    Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Pre-ordering Bungie's last and final Halo game at gamestop may be your chance to win your very own life-sized Spartan statue. This online giveaway in particular offers extra incentive, albeit a sweet one, for last-minute Halo fans to go out and shell out a few dollars in advanced. Gamestop's Halofest promotional deal, complete with a shameless Halo-themed pun, asks you to fill out a bare-bones form in order to enter the online raffle.  

Yesterday, Bungie's Weekly Update posted a Making-Of Noble Team Statue video. The video gives us a behind-the-scenes perspective on all the technical, and physical craftsmanship that went into making the Halo: Reach display for E3. 

Where would I fit one of these? 

But make sure to keep your receipt! You'll need to type-in your pre-order code, which is printed on that flimsy plastic-like piece of paper. Still, no official word if the winners will receive the exact same Spartan statues that stood gracefully on the E3 floor.   
    matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By matthew

I always think it's a bit weird how companies expect us to hold on to a small piece of paper over the course of several months.  It just seems like something far too easy to lose.

rjimmy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rjimmy1989

Too bad I'm not lucky enough to win one of those that is pretty cool

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Too bad I live in the UK.

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By thordain

Pre-order code? Paper? What? I preordered at gamestop and got none of that stuff. :(

Adexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Adexus

I wish I didn't live in the UK, I want to join in!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.