Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

London Burger

RUBiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RUBiX

i was in london about six months ago i had a 1/2 pounder and the burger guy put donner meat, chips, chilli's and taco sauce and some lettuce n red onions onto the burger because i said suprice me.

man that was a sweet burger

gunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gunslinger

I know that that combinatio of foods should sound disgusting but... my god, I'll be damned if that doesn't sound like one explosion of flavours in your mouth...

I could go for one of those.

But why, WHY did you wait all these months until you told us?! We could have not only recreated this handsome beast of a feast, but improved upon it, by suggesting seasoning, side orders, and methods of consumption!

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Donner meat? That's not reindeer, is it? ;)

gunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By gunslinger
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "Donner meat? That's not reindeer, is it? ;)"
       Lmao. Unfortunately, it is... Santa brought a London Burger to me last christmas, and what else would he have taken the meat from?

Gotta say, all that exercise those reindeer get from delivering presents makes the meat very tasty. Yum.
    zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By zeus_gb

I've had a 1/2 pound burger with donner meat before it's really quite nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.